Bears and Bars and Brawls, Oh My!

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, SirWilliam said:

Holy hell, your intel people need to be shot. Between secret pacts for a super bloc that was never happening to talks with FAN (fun fact: I haven't spoken with them in upwards of a year) it's almost like you're not even trying. Pulling "facts" out of our asses from point A to point B, are we?  :rolleyes:

Fact: There's a war going on and not enough vodka is being kept around to make molotov cocktails. Kashmir, my friends, at least have the class to stop drinking the cheap stuff and only leaving us the top shelf drinks to turn into guerrilla weaponry. How else am I going to fill my drinks full of burning radioactive umbrellas?!

58 minutes ago, YOLO SWAG said:

Here's to Last Call, our friends!

^ also, lol

OH HAJ THERE! Planning to do anything more than post 'lol' and then turtle for two more weeks?

58 minutes ago, SirWilliam said:

Holy hell, your intel people need to be shot. Between secret pacts for a super bloc that was never happening to talks with FAN (fun fact: I haven't spoken with them in upwards of a year) it's almost like you're not even trying. Pulling "facts" out of our asses from point A to point B, are we?  :rolleyes:

It's more like people are trying to throw you a lifeline buddy, giving you ideas, clearly you need some. Planning to bring your own nation out of peace mode this month? Just wondering.

2 minutes ago, Sigrun Vapneir said:

OH HAJ THERE! Planning to do anything more than post 'lol' and then turtle for two more weeks?

It's more like people are trying to throw you a lifeline buddy, giving you ideas, clearly you need some. Planning to bring your own nation out of peace mode this month? Just wondering.

?u=http%3A%2F%2Fimages6.fanpop.com%2Fima

3 hours ago, Duderonomy said:

I hope WC does come up with something besides complaining about aspects of NG that haven't changed in the 3 years that I've known them.

It's not a matter of what NG has done over the last three years.  If I cared about what people or alliances have done over the last three years, I would never have become involved with many within doom sphere in the first place.  What I do care about is how people treat me  That is the critical difference. 

1 hour ago, Haflinger said:

Wasn't our last contact with FAN when they rogued Javahouse? Good times.

Rouged? No no, yours along with a few other incompetent senator's decided it was a good idea to tax there weapons, so a few of their angry citizens decided to pay your delegates a visit to let those representatives know that taxation without representation doesn't fly on the yellow team, from what was told, you learned quick !

9 hours ago, Sigrun Vapneir said:

It's more like people are trying to throw you a lifeline buddy, giving you ideas, clearly you need some.

Coming from a LPCN member this is highly ironic, and I'm sure that's not lost on you (or am I giving you too much credit?). Didn't realize you had a sense of humor! :lol1:

17 hours ago, Auctor said:

Is someone that had an affiliation with Doom complaining that someone attacked without a DoW? Did that just happen? :P

Our interests in supporting our allies is quite clear. I'm not sure why anyone should have expected differently from us.

I think we've made GLoF policy quite clear. Whenever a war involves Oculus alliances, we consider ourselves part of the story. I don't like making DoW, you can more or less assume that if you are in a conflict with Oculus members, and we jumped in, that is the reason. 

1 minute ago, monkeybum said:

I think we've made GLoF policy quite clear. Whenever a war involves Oculus alliances, we consider ourselves part of the story. I don't like making DoW, you can more or less assume that if you are in a conflict with Oculus members, and we jumped in, that is the reason. 

Lazy, got it.

15 hours ago, White Chocolate said:

It's not a matter of what NG has done over the last three years.  If I cared about what people or alliances have done over the last three years, I would never have become involved with many within doom sphere in the first place.  What I do care about is how people treat me  That is the critical difference. 

No idea on the back room politics, but Kashmir has been waggling their naughty bits at NG for a while. Which I can enjoy to a certain extent, but it's time to pull dem drawers up. 

1 hour ago, Duderonomy said:

No idea on the back room politics, but Kashmir has been waggling their naughty bits at NG for a while. Which I can enjoy to a certain extent, but it's time to pull dem drawers up. 

They've been snappy at Nordreich and Polar too and now they are pulling the 'you're a big bad bulley' card.

40 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

They've been snappy at Nordreich and Polar too and now they are pulling the 'you're a big bad bulley' card.

Thank you for at least giving the 'Hurf They're so desperate they went to FAN' fantasy that you or I'm sure some equally reputable individual pulled out of their asses a rest. Your latest hyperbole however is ultimately just about as convincing as the narrative where our response to others' antagonization was meant to offend NG.

What the hell would I know though, I'm just acquainted with the full story.

9 minutes ago, SirWilliam said:

Thank you for at least giving the 'Hurf They're so desperate they went to FAN' fantasy that you or I'm sure some equally reputable individual pulled out of their asses a rest. Your latest hyperbole however is ultimately just about as convincing as the narrative where our response to others' antagonization was meant to offend NG.

What the hell would I know though, I'm just acquainted with the full story.

Will you please stop talking to someone who has no involvement and no clues, you are only encouraging him ;)

10 hours ago, President Hardin said:

Xanth couldn't roll a bowling ball, much less Non Grata and Polar.  

Hell, the first time I met Xanth was when Wally and I and the rest of NPL were rolling him.  He took it on the chin then too, and was a good chap about it.

2 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

LH, 

You sound like a petulant child. I don't blame you at all for being happy to see Kashmir get hit. I can see how it would give you a tingle. However, you sound like a toddler tattling to mommy. Good night man, act like you have a hair. 

We are definitely and defiantly in league with FAN. Kashmir has secretly been FAN since 2009. It has been deep cover and I am here to reveal it. SirWilliam is actually Mpol.

(LH, Mpol is a player from when you were not allowed up at reset yet so you may not know who that is but he is like the boogeyman in this story.)

This was our grand plan all along.

Or people wanted war and jumped on any opportunity and it will continue till it doesn't and we will buy more pixels but we get to keep all the casualties.

I can't believe WC even asked the question about why everyone was attacking Last Call from Oculus.

The much much much better question is why on earth would anyone hold a treaty with any alliance in Oculus that isn't in the bloc. No craps are given and they will roll Oculus allies at the drop of a hat.

1 minute ago, Haflinger said:

Hyperbole doesn't suit you all that well. It might be better if your alliance had a history of faithfulness to its allies before you started protesting so much.

You're a moron and getting rolled by your allies' bloc. Name our "history of unfaithfulness" over the last 9 years. Name a single war where we were "unfaithful' to our allies beside the UJP garbage from almost a decade ago which I wasn't in TPF for because I've only been in TPF for 3000 days or so.