Doom Kingdom DoW

Kinda of like how you were "valiantly fighting" GOONS? Stonewall highlighted how...arduous...the task must have been in the SNX declaration of war thread, if you care to check it out. 

I must say Sephiroth, the switch to short replies from eye-gouging walls of text is a welcome change. Will this change be of a more permanent variety? 

the GOONS war since it started has been constant with me getting declared on by fully wondered GOONS, with the intent on continuing until they burned through their warchets. So it has been a long grind, never expected SNX to bandwagon in right at the end & convince DK to join in as well. Its laughable really.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the GOONS war since it started has been constant with me getting declared on by fully wondered GOONS, with the intent on continuing until they burned through their warchets. So it has been a long grind, never expected SNX to bandwagon in right at the end & convince DK to join in as well. Its laughable really.

...Right.

I'll tell you what, since you clearly believe what you believe and I believe what I believe, I'll leave it at that. I don't think that anything I'll say will even cause you to waver, if your delusions of grandeur are any indication. Hey, if being verbally ripped apart by White Chocolate won't change your mind, nothing will.

(And pwease don't verbally rip me apart, White Chocolate. Pwease.  :ph34r: )

...Right.

I'll tell you what, since you clearly believe what you believe and I believe what I believe, I'll leave it at that. I don't think that anything I'll say will even cause you to waver, if your delusions of grandeur are any indication. Hey, if being verbally ripped apart by White Chocolate won't change your mind, nothing will.

(And pwease don't verbally rip me apart, White Chocolate. Pwease.  :ph34r: )

You have no idea what you're talking about, so maybe you should.

Although this won't change Tywin's fate.

Untitled_zpsyjp2texe.jpg?t=1454831899

yeah i can see how those goons are holding you down LOL

Untitled_zpsyjp2texe.jpg?t=1454831899

yeah i can see how those goons are holding you down LOL

Since you have a learning disability.

Bear and Jerkdotwad have been the main two fighting me, with it just being Bear now that Jerkdotwad already ran out. I've never bragged or thought wars against inactive have been worth mentioning.

I'm surprised I'm even responding to this thread again, but someone in another thread thought you guys somehow proved I haven't been been fighting GOONS.

Bear Retrieval Unit has constantly been coming at me, and Jerkdotwad was as well, until he went broke. I'm surprised anyone believes you morons, how some have fallen. You all clearly don't understand war very well if you think wars with a few inactives does so the actives aren't at war with you. actives and inactives don't cancel each other out like that. :facepalm:

Since you have a learning disability.

I think the point of that and the screenshot was the war was clear the nation was either inactive. Or he couldn't do any damage against you therefore not really holding you back that way.

I think the point of that and the screenshot was the war was clear the nation was either inactive. Or he couldn't do any damage against you therefore not really holding you back that way.

The point was he picked out an inactive war, despite there being very active wars, in order to try proving I've only been fighting inactives. So deceptive or stupid, take your pick on his intentions.

Its wasn't until SNX bandwaggoned in I started getting some days off from being nuked by GOONS, but with Bear having EMP now the SNX nukes feel better anyways..

However who cares about an inactive war? Pointless screenshot and attempt at deceptive propaganda which normally wouldn't be worth responding to.

Check my history with Bear Retrieval Unit if I even need to post any proof I haven't been mainly fighting inactives.

http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=455732&Extended=1

Them being so full of BS makes it hard to keep up with their lies, which is probably why SNX convinced DK to jump into their retarded war he started. Junka started it and DK wants to support his aggressive play, then I'll just focus on my main target.

Them being so full of BS makes it hard to keep up with their lies, which is probably why SNX convinced DK to jump into their retarded war he started. Junka started it and DK wants to support his aggressive play, then I'll just focus on my main target.

Has it even been a week since you were on here ranting that you expected DK to back your actions while you attempted to coup SNX's leader, a nation that you blatantly and outspokenly recognized as a protectorate of Doom Kingdom?  Your wheels keep spinning Sephiroth, but you aren't even attempting to give any of your claims traction before you move onto the next one, and it's left you spinning doing donuts in the parking lot.

Shame none are in my range, seems I have to sit back and watch yet again. (or as [/font][/color]the rebel claims avoid a war when no one is in range LOL)

On secret not so secret talks, they think you would run away in a real war hence why no targets, nothing for you to run from ;)

never expected SNX to bandwagon in right at the end & convince DK to join in as well. Its laughable really.

Sephiroth, you are missing the point entirely.  I'm only going to say this once to you because you have been around long enough to know better and I would rather not sound like Tywin but, frankly, you deserve it.  This is basic.  In fact, it's so basic if you didn't expect it then you need to go back to e-lawyer school.  If you continue to complain about this, you're the one that looks the fool.

Supernova X is Doom Kingdom's protectorate.  That means that if they are mistreated and/or attacked we are absolutely obligated to step in and help.  This isn't a matter of which side is "right" or who attacked who.  We don't care.  Our treaty with SNX has never been an optional thing on Doom Kingdom's end.  You can try to spin and e-lawyer all you want.  When we sign a treaty, as long as we haven't decided to drop it (and we haven't here), we keep our promise. 

If you don't like that we're involved, then stop threatening our protectorate.  It really is that simple.

Edited by White Chocolate

Defending ourselves against attack is mistreating your protectorate, even though they got a pass last time & aNiMaLz even signed a NAP which would have prevented this war had SNX not broke it?

I feel like its pointless explaining we've been attacked and aNiMaLz were also attacked first in the war SNX suddenly voided the peace deal for, since you obviously don't seem to care. A little extra tech is worth more than reputation or friendship?

He broke the peace deal with aNiMaLz which would have prevented his sudden attack on Limitless Nexus. So its a war of aggression we're defending against and will continue to defend against. Also since as protectorate you must sign off any treaties he signs or breaks, you're probably well aware. So I'm likely wasting my breath.

Edited by Sephiroth

So I'm likely wasting my breath.

You have since this event started, everything that's known is known repeating it doesn't make anyone admit to seeing it.

It's the peanut gallery sides are chosen on allegiance and not words.

Just think of the bigger picture, than get bogged down on tiny public details. Edited by the rebel

You have since this event started, everything that's known is known repeating it doesn't make anyone admit to seeing it.

It's the peanut gallery sides are chosen on allegiance and not words.

Just think of the bigger picture, than get bogged down on tiny public details.

You're right, they've been working with Junka since he took over a Brown alliance. Now would be a good time time for anyone looking to hit Doom's Tech Farms or Doom themselves, to do it now when they're fighting for Tywin & will have a hard time gaining much support for it. Either way they lose the next big war, whether SNX is still around then will be seen.

We'll see how long Tywin Sphere lasts before its get rolled, although in the meantime Tywin himself is still below me in NS. So this won't stop from me from being able to smash Tywin into the ground until he's ready to surrender, although I just need some patience before I reach him. Fighitng non-stop for over half a year against so many alliances, a few more hardly make a a difference and whoever comes out in favor of supporting Tywin at least outs themselves as one of his pawns. So DK bringing themselves in the spot light & SNX as being an important tech farm could make them a target more than it helps. The reign of Doom Sphere is over and no one will respect Tywin Sphere.

Edited by Sephiroth

For those who don't want to see Tywin Sphere win this, I'll fight to last nation standing & that will be much longer than Tywin lasts if members of Oculus & others don't fear Tywin Sphere enough to be intimidated from sending aid.

I will fight as an immovable object to push back the forces behind the Producerist Fascism Tywin writes Fan Fiction about until its no longer a thing. :war:

Looks like someone is trying to beg for money already? lol haha

Looks like someone is trying to beg for money already? lol haha

I was just responding to their threat in the OP, I don't think nations should be scared off from doing tech deals over this announcement. We are fighting a defensive war & there is no reason SNX should be getting aid; yet DK can dictate whether others can do deals with us.

Edited by Sephiroth

Well, that's the way the world works, might has always made right.

When fighting Kashmir, GOONS 2.0 and everyone else; there are always some who aren't scared to do deals with whoever they want; so I disagree on them having the power to stop it.

Sephiroth, you are missing the point entirely.  I'm only going to say this once to you because you have been around long enough to know better and I would rather not sound like Tywin but, frankly, you deserve it.  This is basic.  In fact, it's so basic if you didn't expect it then you need to go back to e-lawyer school.  If you continue to complain about this, you're the one that looks the fool.

Supernova X is Doom Kingdom's protectorate.  That means that if they are mistreated and/or attacked we are absolutely obligated to step in and help.  This isn't a matter of which side is "right" or who attacked who.  We don't care.  Our treaty with SNX has never been an optional thing on Doom Kingdom's end.  You can try to spin and e-lawyer all you want.  When we sign a treaty, as long as we haven't decided to drop it (and we haven't here), we keep our promise. 

If you don't like that we're involved, then stop threatening our protectorate.  It really is that simple.

Looks like your protectorate attacked him then needed you to bail him out to me.

SNX is crying for help already

I don't think SNX has ever fought a full round of a war without crying for help or peace within less than a week. Last time they boasted it as a victory after aNiMaLz agreed to white peace with them, so I don't think we should be so easy on Junka this time. SNX can't always hide behind their allies as soon as they start something they can't finish.

Edited by Sephiroth