Libertarian Decree

Sephiroth

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thorgrum's opinion continues to matter to me and make a difference in how I view things

Do you also need a suicide hotline? I recommend drugs instead. 

I can't tell if this conflict is simmering down or just getting started. It seems to be doing both, simultaneously. Does Methrage even have any relationship with Fark?

I'm also not sure why he insists on lugging around RUKUNU. Does RUKUNU even know how to talk? I've never heard him speak. Not even in the PM's I've sent him to let him know we were kicking the shit out of one of his members. Or is Kindle literally his mouth?

Sense? Not in this war says the Fox!

Fox to answer your question Supreme Warlord RUKUNU doesn't have time to entertain peons like you and their babbling incoherent PM's. As Mayor of the Palace I can speak for my alliance here. As far as I remember the collection of philistine cowards you call an alliance have never done any damage to the aNiMaLz family. In fact as I recall in the early days we raided your farmers several times with no resistance.

I too will now take Supreme Warlord RUKUNU's example and ignore you. Your lucky I even responded to you. I never will again though so savor the moment.

Fox to answer your question Supreme Warlord RUKUNU doesn't have time to entertain peons like you and their babbling incoherent PM's. As Mayor of the Palace I can speak for my alliance here. As far as I remember the collection of philistine cowards you call an alliance have never done any damage to the aNiMaLz family. In fact as I recall in the early days we raided your farmers several times with no resistance.

I too will now take Supreme Warlord RUKUNU's example and ignore you. Your lucky I even responded to you. I never will again though so savor the moment.

Well this reply was entertaining enough. So I'll settle for the divine voice of Kindle, I suppose. 

Indeed many are the days that I wake up and wonder what Thorgrum is posting this morning so that I know what to think about Planet Bob.

Too bad his avatar sucks.

Wow Hal, you actually took your head out of your ass long enough to type something? I am amazed that somewhere in it wasnt a dossier about how wonderful you are *shrug* youre slipping. 

Edited by Thorgrum

I can't tell if this conflict is simmering down or just getting started. It seems to be doing both, simultaneously. Does Methrage even have any relationship with Fark?

I had an ODP with Fark, but that was when I was leading FCC many years back. The opportunity to act on it never arrived when I was leading FCC, but to better deal with a common rogue enemy I might reopen the lines of communication. I respect Fark's fighting resolve and they were an alliance I convinced FCC to sign a treaty with. I'm not sure how much of their leadership from back then is still around, but the option to defend & coordinate with each other in fighting a common enemy always exists. A treaty or pre-existing relationship isn't required for that.

Seeing Fark keep fighting is making them live up to the high opinion I had of them when I wanted FCC to sign a treaty with them. I'm not sure why none of their allies offer them any assistance. (I see NSO offering GOONS Troops+Money instead)

Kashmir in comparison have been trying to pull for help anywhere they can in dealing with Thorgrum, who is only one nation. So I do like Fark and respect they fight without trying to rely on others and haven't complained. Their fighting spirit has rekindled mine, so I won''t bother discussing peace with the rogues only to leave those fighting alongside me to fight them alone. I see one NPO nation even sent some aid to a GOONS nation to give them individual peace while others in NPO are under attack. I'm surprised at NPO's weak response or lack of.

Edited by Sephiroth

Wow I got a cameo in this diatribe.

To see a member of the biggest alliance in the biggest bloc send tech for peace was surprising. Although to be fair I see one of their nations countered you yesterday, but with no military wonders or improvements he'll have a hard time without back up. Although I guess there is still time for their response to fully play out.. Even if they are fighting TPF and M16, I doubt Oculus will let you guys hit them freely without responding.

Wow Hal, you actually took your head out of your ass long enough to type something? I am amazed that somewhere in it wasnt a dossier about how wonderful you are *shrug* youre slipping. 

What's the proper response to something this witty...

boredom.jpg

That pretty much sums it up.

Also I've already mentioned elsewhere a contest where whoever can surpass me and all others in NS damage against the rogue GOONS before this is over will win 500 tech, which I will help pay if they can prove it. So I need to keep fighting to make the contest more challenging, although competition is welcome to bring the rogues to an end faster.

I can't make it to easy for someone in Fark to easily claim that tech.

Help pay? You are expecting others to foot the bill for your wild claims?

I will help pay, meaning I will pay all of it if no one else volunteers to pay any of it. Although ideally the tech won't take 5 rounds for the winner to receive.

Good luck with the fight against GOONS rogues!

To see a member of the biggest alliance in the biggest bloc send tech for peace was surprising.

NPO nation sending 100 tech for peace is indeed surprising. Looks like we should applaud Monsters Inc for being lenient and not charging NPO tech reps.

And BTW. In case if anybody is wondering why LN attacks Rey. SPATR helped LN by sending them cash and LN helps us to deal with Rey.

This is because Rey is SPATR enemy. I hope Umbrella will keep sending Rey cash, so he can rebuild, so his nation can be destroyed again and so on. (Operation code name: "Perpetum Mobile").

Edited by murtibing

Good to know SPATR endorses a policy of EZI.

Operation against Rey is not "EZI". Rey hasn't even been ZIed since we started the operation. He hasn't been kept at war the whole time either.

Rey would have received pardon already (most likely), but he keeps insulting SPATR publicly.

Good to know SPATR endorses a policy of EZI.

Wasn't Stonewall on Kashmir's EZI list when he first joined Limitless Nexus? That's the excuse I heard for the sudden attack on him at least & had to fight a lengthy war with Kashmir's upper tier to get him off..

Wasn't Stonewall on Kashmir's EZI list when he first joined Limitless Nexus? That's the excuse I heard for the sudden attack on him at least & had to fight a lengthy war with Kashmir's upper tier to get him off..

You talking about our good friend Stonewall? We're cool with him. Also lol at you having any effect on our foreign policy. You're mad we spanked you in war, wrecked your team of misfits and generally beat you down to zero. And still you send my alliance members messages to try and get them to join your crusade against GOONs.

You talking about our good friend Stonewall? We're cool with him. Also lol at you having any effect on our foreign policy. You're mad we spanked you in war, wrecked your team of misfits and generally beat you down to zero. And still you send my alliance members messages to try and get them to join your crusade against GOONs.

I have no idea what you're talking about. Who did I send a message to?