Libertarian Decree

Sephiroth

Oh please, please join LN Thorgrum. And while you're at it, talk to Hitchcock and have him formally induct you into my fan-club; that's his job as Club Prez these days.

Oh please, please join LN Thorgrum. And while you're at it, talk to Hitchcock and have him formally induct you into my fan-club; that's his job as Club Prez these days.

What are you crying about now? Go back to IRC and throw a tantrum. 

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

these "blowing with the wind" comments...

Thorgrum- you are more than welcome to join the fan club. Also note that dues are due and a generous donation to the monsters inc foundation for 6 million and 100 tech.

regardless, I hope you continue your ventures out in the world, Methrage makes for some fun activity.

Cheers!

I have my own agenda but thanks, if there is additional foolishness to be had along the way Im all in. 

Its amusing dealing with people who have to study to be considered half wits. 

I think the alliance between Kashmir and GOONS is becoming more obvious. Kashmir is now threatening to aid GOONS if I unsanction you on Brown.

So the whole act on Kashmir not getting along with GOONS has always been just that, an act. So its not surprising to see Kashmir come in here and show their support for GOONS. Even if we've peaced out Kashmir, that hasn't stopped them from sticking their nose into this GOONS War more than they should.

Mostly I got caught up in the trap of responding to posts, although the more meaningful discussions are taking place in private. GOONS will be crushed.

Also here is the last spy op of their leader, since then I've probably destroyed around 100k (at least). So taking them down is just a matter of time, eventually the money will run dry and then we'll win.

10/10/2015 10:44:38 PM

team_Brown.gif

Libertarian Empire 
Ruler: Sephiroth 
Limitless Nexus

team_Black.gif

Ameroca 
Ruler: jerkdotwad 
Goon Order of Neutral Shoving

Gather Intelligence

Success, Not Caught 
show.png Details
You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Ameroca. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Last Tax Collection: 10/3/2015 9:14:45 PM
Last Bill Payment: 10/9/2015 12:00:40 AM
Desired Religion: Voodoo
Desired Government: Revolutionary Government
Threat Level: Guarded 
Tax Rate: 30%
Number of Spies: 800
Last Nuke Purchase: 10/10/2015 8:52:11 AM
Last Wonder Purchase: 8/23/2015
Total Money: $499,252,745
Technology: 120.45 Levels
Trade Partners: Transmission Lost, Flkvangr, FredShmit, RADistan
Secret Aid Sent To: None
Military XP Ratings: Army XP: 551, Navy XP: 20, Air Force XP: 2041, Intelligence XP: 261
Assigned Generals: Air Force XP Level 490, Army XP Level 139, Intelligence XP Level 85, Navy XP Level 21
Total Aircraft: 78
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 258
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 10
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:

• Corvettes: 0
  • Landing Ships: 0
  • Battleships: 0
  • Cruisers: 0
  • Frigates: 0
  • Destroyers: 0
  • Submarines: 0
  • Aircraft Carriers: 0

Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.

how the heck do you get $100k damage?

lol people who think GOONS isn't a disbanded alliance, but a force who needs to be swept from the world

But sure, keep crowing about your position of strength while begging for someone, anyone, to come help. Your enemies are too strong, yet too weak. Another tenet of a philosophy that isn't libertarianism. This is a joke, I'm just not sure whether you are in on it.

Edited by Ameroca

I think the alliance between Kashmir and GOONS is becoming more obvious. Kashmir is now threatening to aid GOONS if I unsanction you on Brown.

So the whole act on Kashmir not getting along with GOONS has always been just that, an act. So its not surprising to see Kashmir come in here and show their support for GOONS. Even if we've peaced out Kashmir, that hasn't stopped them from sticking their nose into this GOONS War more than they should.

Well its in there interest to keep me sanctioned I understand that. Still being dismissed from an AA without due process doesnt make someone a rogue. Had I left on my own accord then attacked? Yep I'd concede. But hey I knew going in Kashmir would use the resources at its disposal to combat me I'm okay with it. It does provide clear evidence though of how bad things really are, so Id say for the rest of them go back to your AA's and wait to be told what to do, I'll operate in my own space. 

In terms of Kashmir and Goons I spent a lot of time on KAshmir forums I have a lot of data on them. Im not going to do a data dump thats not how alliances should roll. I can tell you that the tactic makes perfect sense Methrage they have to prosecute a war and they are using the tools at their disposal to do it. That means aiding people that are fighting people that are aiding me. I have no problem with that, if I were still there I would have advised them to do that very thing. I can tell you absolutely though Kashmir has 3 maybe 5 formidable people in it thats it. You bet they need help from others, but that said nothing here is out of the ordinary, actually most is rather expected. 

Its a marathon, not a sprint. 

You have done absolutely nothing but tell everyone what an angry person you are, dare them to get you upset, and then lost your damn mind once someone called you out. You have a fetish for being the aggrieved party, and with your dismissal from our ranks by our alliance leader you find your reason to be offended.

You truly are a gigantic baby.

You have done absolutely nothing but tell everyone what an angry person you are, dare them to get you upset, and then lost your damn mind once someone called you out. You have a fetish for being the aggrieved party, and with your dismissal from our ranks by our alliance leader you find your reason to be offended.

You truly are a gigantic baby.

Always good to see the fan club coming out to support my endeavours.

It's died off after you were revealed as a disgrace and a fraud.

The climax of your fame began when you got mad at Methrage and told him you'd declare on him.

and you did!

only to be followed by complaining that he had too many wonders....

Margrave stock prices dropped after that and the blowing with the wind continues

Somehow that reply was even lazier than Margrave's best efforts. Congratulations, you did it.

Somehow that reply was even lazier than Margrave's best efforts. Congratulations, you did it.

Margrave is a victim of worry over what other people think. He has invested in other people personally on our planet to the extent that he views them as actual friends. He is the epitome of what is wrong as he, like so many other rulers in alliances are not here for our planet but are here for the social relationships he has created over time. 

He isnt playing a game anymore, he is here to chat with friends and hang out. At its heart that is what Kashmir is. I know most of you will think thats not a problem because thats what most of you are doing anyway. It's impossible to take this guy seriously in the context of where we are, rulers in a political sim game. Thats not what it is to them, and thats why in my DOW thread I suggested they start a facebook group, if they havent already. So telling him to go back to IRC and throw a tantrum is pretty close to accurate on the outcome. 

So basically you spoke shit. DoE and then DoW. Decided it was too much and now reside in hippy mode. All the time you complain about kashmir and don't do anything to back it up. Please go back into your hole it's rather boring.

Still being dismissed from an AA without due process doesnt make someone a rogue. Had I left on my own accord then attacked?

Um, wat? I do believe your last post on our forums was something along the lines of "Strike 3 Kashmir, you're out," though with more 'colorful' language.You then deleted your forum account and summarily ignored Sir William's attempts to contact/discuss with you. When he removed you SOME WEEKS LATER, after being ignored all that time, you attacked us. It's almost as if, as if... this was your plan all along. The very definition of rogue. You don't get to play victim. Own it.

In terms of Kashmir and Goons I spent a lot of time on KAshmir forums I have a lot of data on them. Im not going to do a data dump thats not how alliances should roll.

We have a lot of data on you too, pal, and you're right a data dump is not how alliances should roll- works in your favor here I suppose as I think lots of people would be VERY interested to see the manner with which you carried yourself in Kashmir- how dismissively you treated your alliance-mates, the abrasive and rude rants, not to mention the obscenity-ladened tantrums you directed randomly at those trying to have civil discourse with you.

You are better off without us, and we you. Your self-righteous crusade here is utterly without merit, will fail miserably, and you should get over yourself.

Um, wat? I do believe your last post on our forums was something along the lines of "Strike 3 Kashmir, you're out," though with more 'colorful' language.You then deleted your forum account and summarily ignored Sir William's attempts to contact/discuss with you. When he removed you SOME WEEKS LATER, after being ignored all that time, you attacked us. It's almost as if, as if... this was your plan all along. The very definition of rogue. You don't get to play victim. Own it.

We have a lot of data on you too, pal, and you're right a data dump is not how alliances should roll- works in your favor here I suppose as I think lots of people would be VERY interested to see the manner with which you carried yourself in Kashmir- how dismissively you treated your alliance-mates, the abrasive and rude rants, not to mention the obscenity-ladened tantrums you directed randomly at those trying to have civil discourse with you.

You are better off without us, and we you. Your self-righteous crusade here is utterly without merit, will fail miserably, and you should get over yourself.

Since thorgrum was in my alliance before yours I would very much like to compare how he acted in my alliance as well as yours. If it is as hate fuelled and filled as I think it is we may have more in common then we admit :P