Libertarian Decree

Sephiroth

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To: Rey the Great From: Sephiroth Date: 10/25/2015 4:02:29 AM

Subject: Hmmm...
Message: BONES wants your head on a spike, but what I want is more votes.

If you vote Libertarian Empire or Confederatio Aesir, I can see if King Issac can be convinced to let you go. As well as prevent any LPC members from attacking you if you support one of our candidates. I'm sure King Issac would rather keep coming at you, but I have my own priorities.

Do I even need to explain why this is hilarious?

also, you're welcome, OWF

Don't get to full of yourself. If you don't want me posting about goons, don't keep posting about us.

My primary goal is securing peace and prosperity for the LPC and allies. I think fighting you guys until fully defeated is a hassle, which might not be necessary if white peace can agreed upon with GOONS and all LPC members + allies.

However being there to claim victory for the LPC and aNiMaLz when you guys do finally reach your limit isn't a bad option. As long as you are fighting us you can't give up on CN without losing to some of goons oldest rivals in the process.

I`m checking into whether aNiMaLz want to white peace you guys despite the attack on them, but another month or so of grinding to gain a clear victory is an alternative. We will outlast you.

We are not war mongers & I wouldn't mind putting an end to long feud between aNiMaLz and GOONS; although I have no interest in doing so if you want to brag about me not posting much while on a camping trip.

Neither the LPC, aNiMaLz or our allies fear goons. I still think long term we will win if this drags on until only one of us is left.

Since I'm camping anyways, I don`t mind taking a break from posting while we find out if peace is achievable or desirable. However stop posting about the situation if you don't want me posting about it. Edited by Sephiroth

I was just letting the forums know I was selflessly thinking of them with those terms.

Congrats on breaking the agreement, I'll go back to leveling you now

Edited by Ameroca

I was just letting the forums know I was selflessly thinking of them with those terms.

Congrats on breaking the agreement, I'll go back to leveling you now

In the ceasefire of words, you violated it by reposting and boasting about what you already said, after I already let you have the last word in. You knew this and provoked a response.

Due to CN being down I couldn't log in for 4 days, somehow you guys attacked for a few of those days as my bills built up. I`ve recovered.

If you want to fight to the last man standing, you can attack. If you want to see if peace can be negotiated, don't attack.

Also I'm well aware of the information sharing between GOONS & Kashmir, along with Kashmir conspiring to get our allies to seek a separate peace rather than show a united front. I also know they are considering aiding GOONS more directly.

2 Rogue Goon Order of Oppression Negligence & Sadism off shoots working together is perfect pairing. Kashmir shares similarities with GOONS in their opposition to any colors being allowed to conduct their affairs without their intervention whenever they make a new enemy. I've resisted using sanctions as a weapon of war against everyone I've fought over the many months of fighting.

With the Freedom I give people, anyone can rise up to fight for what they believe in without worrying about being isolated from society. Oppressive Organizations who like to abuse every advantage they can get against enemies don't like this.

Those who don't want to need to worry about getting sanctioned for fighting in what they believe in, rather than just be one of many in an alliance who rarely does anything; join us! Make a new alliance if you want to post a DoW & ignore the haters who rely on sanctions for safety.

We will not stop until the last libertarian, laying beaten and blood soaked upon the field of battle, draws his last breath and farts his last utterance upon this world!  We will not stop until no libertarian brick stands atop another and each grain of libertarian concrete has been painstakingly separated from another in our libertarian concrete crusher.  You will know us by the four or five formidable fighters we possess, riding roughshod over your heathen ranks, whooping this way and whopping that way.  Oh yes, you will know our fury, as we allegedly CONSIDER things like brokering PEACE and share INFORMATION with the INTENT of sending AID to someone we have no diplomatic ties to or communication with.

You've been warned, libertarians; we are on the cusp of doing nothing!  BEWARE.

We will not stop until the last libertarian, laying beaten and blood soaked upon the field of battle, draws his last breath and farts his last utterance upon this world!  We will not stop until no libertarian brick stands atop another and each grain of libertarian concrete has been painstakingly separated from another in our libertarian concrete crusher.  You will know us by the four or five formidable fighters we possess, riding roughshod over your heathen ranks, whooping this way and whopping that way.  Oh yes, you will know our fury, as we allegedly CONSIDER things like brokering PEACE and share INFORMATION with the INTENT of sending AID to someone we have no diplomatic ties to or communication with.

You've been warned, libertarians; we are on the cusp of doing nothing!  BEWARE.

Despite your jokes, you guys supported a hostile takeover of an alliance (Their leader got hacked), while taking advantage of us engaging GOONS & ensuring COBRA peaced out separate.

What you did to COBRA while they were a member of the LPC is a hostile action in itself.

Despite your jokes, you guys supported a hostile takeover of an alliance (Their leader got hacked), while taking advantage of us engaging GOONS & ensuring COBRA peaced out separate.

What you did to COBRA while they were a member of the LPC is a hostile action in itself.

How dare you accuse us of such haberdashery, we who took the high road and led an alliance away from your warmongering and into the Kashphere, a haven of intellectualism and peace. 

How dare you sir.

Margrave, last we fought all you accomplished was giving me lots of easy money and preventing competent fighters from filling my slots; while also taking a massive amount of damage while accomplishing almost no damage on me.

So keep talking like you're a big shot, I get a good laugh out of it.

Margrave, last we fought all you accomplished was giving me lots of easy money and preventing competent fighters from filling my slots; while also taking a massive amount of damage while accomplishing almost no damage on me.

So keep talking like you're a big shot, I get a good laugh out of it.

Be nice to Margrave he doesnt have thick skin. Matt on the other hand is pretty funny, his sarcastic humor is on par with a car salesman negotiating the price of soup at a Chinese restaurant.

Be nice to Margrave he doesnt have thick skin. Matt on the other hand is pretty funny, his sarcastic humor is on par with a car salesman negotiating the price of soup at a Chinese restaurant.

Despite jumping head first into a cliff, he did attack & I respect that. I'm not sure if he actually thought he would be able to gain some advantage thanks to everyone else I was fighting, or if he just dove in knowing he would be wrecked.

While I respect that he fought me rather than just spout nonsense the whole war, almost all the damage he got on me both wars was 1 nuke; which actually benefited me by preventing those with much more damaging nukes from striking.

So despite his rhetoric, he did help me out in the last war and I respect his bravery in doing so. If Margrave can go back to being the Vox Margrave, I think he did better back then.

Edited by Sephiroth

Despite jumping head first into a cliff, he did attack & I respect that. I'm not sure if he actually thought he would be able to gain some advantage thanks to everyone else I was fighting, or if he just dove in knowing he would be wrecked.

While I respect that he fought me rather than just spout nonsense the whole war, almost all the damage he got on me both wars was 1 nuke; which actually benefited me by preventing those with much more damaging nukes from striking.

So despite his rhetoric, he did help me out in the last war and I respect his bravery in doing so. If Margrave can go back to being the Vox Margrave, I think he did better back then.

Oh I dont doubt he is willing to expend his nations resources, Im not proclaiming that. I think Margrave is a victim of the overall decline here, he's holding on for the wrong reasons. 

Oh I dont doubt he is willing to expend his nations resources, Im not proclaiming that. I think Margrave is a victim of the overall decline here, he's holding on for the wrong reasons. 

A lot of once good posters go into a decline once they join Kashmir, as they begin basing all posts on Kashmir talking points & defending that which cannot logically be justified.

They want to be able to allow their members to rogue whoever they want without worrying about sanctions, as they bring them back in as soon as they run into trouble. However when a lone nation dares face them, they put a huge effort into getting them sanctioned on every color. Reminds me of GOONS.

Competent alliances & self respecting alliances like VE & many others I've fought in the past just fought conventionally. In alliances like Kashmir/GOONS, they are indoctrinated to try abusing any systems in place to their benefit to the maximum; while having no respect for the system in regards to their own behavior towards others. Reporting nations they are fighting, trying to get those who fight them sanctioned everywhere rather than just fight them head, feeling entitled to attack anyone they want without repercussions, etc, I think might be the kind of culture you were referring to in regards to Kashmir. There is no such thing as justice or doing good for them, only the desire to fight nations who they have an unfair advantage over. They hate fair fights & like to boost their war egos by only fighting when they can have the maximum advantage.

Sir William's Skull avatar paints a pretty picture compared to most of Kashmir, who are composed largely of rogues.

A lot of once good posters go into a decline once they join Kashmir, as they begin basing all posts on Kashmir talking points & defending that which cannot logically be justified.

They want to be able to allow their members to rogue whoever they want without worrying about sanctions, as they bring them back in as soon as they run into trouble. However when a lone nation dares face them, they put a huge effort into getting them sanctioned on every color. Reminds me of GOONS.

Competent alliances & self respecting alliances like VE & many others I've fought in the past just fought conventionally. In alliances like Kashmir/GOONS, they are indoctrinated to try abusing any systems in place to their benefit to the maximum; while having no respect for the system in regards to their own behavior towards others. Reporting nations they are fighting, trying to get those who fight them sanctioned everywhere rather than just fight them head, feeling entitled to attack anyone they want without repercussions, etc, I think might be the kind of culture you were referring to in regards to Kashmir. There is no such thing as justice or doing good for them, only the desire to fight nations who they have an unfair advantage over. They hate fair fights & like to boost their war egos by only fighting when they can have the maximum advantage.

Sir William's Skull avatar paints a pretty picture compared to most of Kashmir, who are composed largely of rogues.

Well, yes. The primary goal of alliances like Kashmir isnt to actually make things better in any sense. Its to provide a comfortable venue for people who met here to continue the non planet bob social aspects. There isnt much else for them anyway, or for anyone else for that matter. 

Its not Kashmir's fault the planet is crap comparative to its history. They simply are another cookie cutter alliance with a false premise as its base. *shrug* it is what it is babe.