Libertarian Decree

Sephiroth

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You were clearly interested in my senate vote, which would make it very relevant to your pile of garbage OP!

I think methrage was feeling sorry for you- he showed you mercy and forgiveness- and felt bad for you. Edited by Lord Hitchcock

You were clearly interested in my senate vote, which would make it very relevant to your pile of garbage OP!

You're at war because a treaty partner asked us to hit you since they didn't have anyone in range & you were talking crap about us as well. So that's your situation. I offered you a way out, I don't need your vote. It was a test & you failed, there is nothing more to talk about in regards to that.

Edited by Sephiroth

I think methrage was feeling sorry for you- he showed you mercy and forgiveness- and felt bad for you.

Methrage is in no position to feel sorry for anyone.

You're at war because a treaty partner asked us to hit you since they didn't have anyone in range & you were talking crap about us as well. So that's your situation. I offered you a way out, I don't need your vote. It was a test & you failed, there is nothing more to talk about in regards to that.

It was a test? Are you sure? Because that doesn't sound like a test.

Also, taking orders from an alliance as dysfunctional as SPATR is hilarious

Meth in public:

We will not agree to any kind of peace with GOONS as long as Fark are fighting the good fight.

Meth in private messages:

If you're interested in peace, let me know so I can talk it over with RUKUNU & make sure he favors peace before we make it official.

We will not leave any alliances behind to fight alone until the threat has been cleared or there is a collective peace agreement. Doesn't matter what part of the treaty web, allies or not. We will support their war efforts & agree with no peace policy for rogue GOONS.

You can take an out of context quote from when peace was being considered, but we have firmly decided against it.

Oh yeah better check with sir kindle RUKUNU, wouldn't want the guy who came out of a year in peace mode to get crushed in one round gunning for me.

RUKUNU will be there when you guys disband, so will I.

Some things should stay dead & I doubt you guys will last long before the last of you quit.

We will not leave any alliances behind to fight alone until the threat has been cleared or there is a collective peace agreement. Doesn't matter what part of the treaty web, allies or not. We will support their war efforts & agree with no peace policy for rogue GOONS.

You can take an out of context quote from when peace was being considered, but we have firmly decided against it.

NBA-tier flopping

We already disbanded though?

In my opinion, no matter how nonchalant you guys act about it, you still carry on, coordinate, play the game, and maneuver as a "real alliance".
In game, you guys technically form a real alliance, and as soon as Kashmir negotiated peace on our behalf, the attacks all simultaneously ceased. It's odd that a "disbanded" alliance would organize themselves within the confines of such a paradigm. It could ultimately be considered the very antithesis of the word "disbanded".
Just a thought. Edited by General Kanabis

In my opinion, no matter how nonchalant you guys act about it, you still carry on, coordinate, play the game, and maneuver as a "real alliance".
In game, you guys technically form a real alliance, and as soon as Kashmir negotiated peace on our behalf, the attacks all simultaneously ceased. It's odd that a "disbanded" alliance would organize themselves within the confines of such a paradigm. It could ultimately be considered the very antithesis of the word "disbanded".
Just a thought.

Goon Order of Oppression Negligence & Sadism supposidly disbanded, but instead they split into 2 micro GOONS alliances, with some of their members joining Umbrella.

About Goon Order Of Oppression Negligence And Sadism: ** Protected by Umbrella ** 

GOONS is the cool place to hang out. You can find most of the cool people there. In GOONS you can just chill and do whatever and totally relax. "Take it easy" is the GOONS motto, for example, that's how laid back it is there. Show up if you want to have a good time. Another good reason to show up is if you want to hang out with friends.

About Goon Order of Neutral Shoving: An undead alliance that has been revived.

Both are very much lingering and dragging out a slow end for GOONS. Although especially those in Negligence are full of BS when they say they disbanded without mentioning they reformed under the GOONS banner again. A competing micro GOONS I guess it could be called, or extremist rogue splinter cell.

Goon Order of Oppression Negligence & Sadism supposidly disbanded, but instead they split into 2 micro GOONS alliances, with some of their members joining Umbrella.

About Goon Order Of Oppression Negligence And Sadism: ** Protected by Umbrella ** 

GOONS is the cool place to hang out. You can find most of the cool people there. In GOONS you can just chill and do whatever and totally relax. "Take it easy" is the GOONS motto, for example, that's how laid back it is there. Show up if you want to have a good time. Another good reason to show up is if you want to hang out with friends.

About Goon Order of Neutral Shoving: An undead alliance that has been revived.

Both are very much lingering and dragging out a slow end for GOONS. Although especially those in Negligence are full of BS when they say they disbanded without mentioning they reformed under the GOONS banner again. A competing micro GOONS I guess it could be called, or extremist rogue splinter cell.

They disbanded. There are still nations on Mushroom Kingdom despite it being defunct for 2 years. The people who sit on the  AA  we protect just want to collect taxes/pay bills and not get involved in alliance stuff. It's a common practice for members of disbanded alliances to be afforded protection by alliances who were allied to said  AA. Sometimes there's a time limit, but we historically have not set any nor is it likely we will.

Edited by Monster

Suicide Hotline: Suicide prevention this is Tina, what seems to be the problem?

General Kanabis: A couple of hooligans are being mean to me on the interweb! What hurlyburly my dear lady. I bid you adieu...

Suicide Hotline: Sir?

*Gunshot

It's okay man, have you been here for long? Someone will be along shortly to give you instructions on what you should be doing, how you should be doing it and the consequences should you choose not to adhere. 

Best of luck ! 

Please inform the class of what possible context could explain you asking for peace in private, while within two hours crowing in public about how you leave no alliance behind. Especially alliances that have nothing to do with you.

Things thorgrum and methrage say about me and my alliance affect me in some way.

It sucks knowing someone has accurately portrayed you doesnt it? 

At least you can take solace in knowing that you are in fact nothing special at all, just another cookie cutter alliance based on a crap notion/charter that not even your membership can take seriously. Its not your fault though, I mean you arent affected anyway right? 

Every reply you make proves it.