Libertarian Decree

Sephiroth

Methrage is one of two people who would pay homage and sacrifices to the God of this cyberverse just to have a reason to make another announcement.

The other person would of course be the glorious leader if SNX.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Sephiroth is super fitting because you really do belong in some weird FF/Disney cross-over.

God bless my nation's official gaming series.

Sephiroth is not Disney & an alternate dimension version appearing one cross over doesn't make him one. Never played Kingdom Hearts (I'll admit Sephiroth/Cloud was a tempting reason, but it wasn't enough).

This is the Sephiroth I base my Character on, a first class soldier, true friend and hero.

http://limitlessnexus.com/index.php?page=submission&id=81

Methrage is one of two people who would pay homage and sacrifices to the God of this cyberverse just to have a reason to make another announcement.

In all fairness, that degree of narcissism is tough to combat.

I didn't make the announcement to announce my name change, i mentioned that several posts in as an after thought.

I'll pay 9 million if you appoint me "minister of shenanigans" 

Im a little buzzed so please check the spelling.

If that is the position you want, you can be Minster of Shenanigans.

We respect the right of all nations to interact with others freely, even if they are having some fun for once rather than just following orders. Kashmir thinks every color sphere should sanction anyone who fights them, despite them waging war on micros and unaligned nations with no reason on a daily basis.

Is it considered going rogue if somebody attacks a known rogue? I don't think so, meaning Thorgrum can't be a rogue. Edited by Sephiroth

I'd like to nominate hartfw as Secretary of State. He's done his utmost in all things to promote Libertarian principles, up to and including his principled stand in stepping down as Argent Minister at Large due to governmental malfeasance.

I'd like to nominate hartfw as Secretary of State. He's done his utmost in all things to promote Libertarian principles, up to and including his principled stand in stepping down as Argent Minister at Large due to governmental malfeasance.

The Secretary of State position is likely already filled, although we are holding off on announcing who it will be. We have a very capable individual interested in filling that role & I think many will be pleasantly surprised. (except maybe our haters)

If hartfw is willing to come to brown and support us on the Senate (meeting the minimum requirements to join the LPC); I would be glad to appoint him to a position worthy of his talents.

The Secretary of State position is likely already filled, although we are holding off on announcing who it will be. We have a very capable individual interested in filling that role & I think many will be pleasantly surprised. (except maybe our haters)

If hartfw is willing to come to brown and support us on the Senate (meeting the minimum requirements to join the LPC); I would be glad to appoint him to a position worthy of his talents.

Turning people away because they're a different color than you doesn't sound in keeping with libertarian principles to me. I strongly urge you to reconsider this position.

OK 2007 Britney Spears, eat a snickers. Seriously. Reconsider.

I was thinking maybe Minister of Education or Development would be more fitting for him, it would be a good chance for him to pass on a lot of his knowledge to smaller nations & put his experience to good use.

It's not that I hate you, it's just that I think you're a joke of a leader. 

the most important thing i learned from this thread is that methrage changed his name to sephiroth and i don't even like that change

He was tired of the constant jokes about him being a meth user. 

Sephiroth is not Disney & an alternate dimension version appearing one cross over doesn't make him one. Never played Kingdom Hearts (I'll admit Sephiroth/Cloud was a tempting reason, but it wasn't enough).

This is the Sephiroth I base my Character on, a first class soldier, true friend and hero.

http://limitlessnexus.com/index.php?page=submission&id=81

[OOC]: Kingdom Hearts is ~10,000x better than FF [/OOC]

In all seriousness, I'll join you, drop all my nukes on GOONS and waste all my infra for your cause for a return of $1,000,000,000 (to be payed up front and in full before I take action).

No really, I legit will. 

Turning people away because they're a different color than you doesn't sound in keeping with libertarian principles to me. I strongly urge you to reconsider this position.

People aren't stuck on one color, by switching colors and voting for us they show their support of the LPC goal.

Words can often times be hollow, but just requiring one very easy act of support towards helping the LPC tends to be enough to filter out most of those who don't actually support us.

If he is unwilling to come to Brown, he can still be an ally & I look forward to good friendships with Sengoku. Hartfw seems like a great guy, you also have a good sense of humor & I've known The Pansy since way back. Edited by Sephiroth

People aren't stuck on one color, by switching colors and voting for us they show their support of the LPC goal.

Words can often times be hollow, but just requiring one very easy act of support towards helping the LPC tends to be enough to filter out most of those who don't actually support us.

If he is unwilling to come to Brown, he can still be an ally & I look forward to good friendships with Sengoku. Hartfw seems like a great guy, you also have a good sense of humor & I've known The Pansy since way back.

Wait.... Is this still about a senate seat? 

It's not that I hate you, it's just that I think you're a joke of a leader. 

He was tired of the constant jokes about him being a meth user. 

[OOC]: Kingdom Hearts is ~10,000x better than FF [/OOC]
In all seriousness, I'll join you, drop all my nukes on GOONS and waste all my infra for your cause for a return of $1,000,000,000 (to be payed up front and in full before I take action).
No really, I legit will.

That is a huge price tag for your support, although a reasonable amount of rebuild aid to get you back on your feet after could maybe be worked out. Back collect 20 days of collections and then filling most of your slots of aid, then using that to buy infra before collecting could bring you from ZI to around your current level quickly. Edited by Sephiroth

Wait.... Is this still about a senate seat?

The fight with GOONS isn't, but the mission of the LPC is to maintain a Senate Seat. So we don't become vulnerable to sanctions, even while having a seat we got sanctioned in the last war. GOONS attacking our allies and LPC members triggered the war with them.

So we welcome any assistance in the war against GOONS & being allies with non-Brown alliances. Although to hold an appointed position in the LPC, you need to be on Brown. Those who want to just join us to fight aren't required to switch to Brown, but we can only protect them from sanctions on Brown. Edited by Sephiroth

That is a huge price tag for your support, although a reasonable amount of rebuild aid to get you back on your feet after could maybe be worked out. Back collect 20 days of collections and then filling most of your slots of aid, then using that to buy infra before collecting could bring you from ZI to around your current level quickly.

Well....

1. I'm already involved in an alliance war.

2. I'm actually quite fine on cash, half the reason I'm asking for a high price. Anything less would hardly be worth my time. 

3. I'm not exactly serious about this, unless perhaps you really do want to give me $1 billion. In which case I would probably take your money and do nothing. :V

The fight with GOONS isn't, but the mission of the LPC is to maintain a Senate Seat. So we don't become vulnerable to sanctions, even while having a seat we got sanctioned in the last war. GOONS attacking our allies and LPC members triggered the war with them.

So we welcome any assistance in the war against GOONS & being allies with non-Brown alliances. Although to hold an appointed position in the LPC, you need to be on Brown. Those who want to just join us to fight aren't required to switch to Brown, but we can only protect them from sanctions on Brown.

OK, I'll stop trolling and be serious for a second. 

On one hand, I admire your willingness to fight, especially for what you believe. I myself am no fan of GOONS and would have no problem seeing them swept from this world. However, that is not nearly a primary concern of mine. In fact, it's not even a concern at all. 

If it makes you feel better, I personally, am actually on your side if anyone's, although your posts seem to be getting progressively more desperate, which isn't exactly impressive.

But good luck out there. 

Well....

1. I'm already involved in an alliance war.

2. I'm actually quite fine on cash, half the reason I'm asking for a high price. Anything less would hardly be worth my time. 

3. I'm not exactly serious about this, unless perhaps you really do want to give me $1 billion. In which case I would probably take your money and do nothing. :V

OK, I'll stop trolling and be serious for a second. 

On one hand, I admire your willingness to fight, especially for what you believe. I myself am no fan of GOONS and would have no problem seeing them swept from this world. However, that is not nearly a primary concern of mine. In fact, it's not even a concern at all. 

If it makes you feel better, I personally, am actually on your side if anyone's, although your posts seem to be getting progressively more desperate, which isn't exactly impressive.

But good luck out there. 

Thanks, we'll be fine. If nations are concerned about rebuild aid & would like to help, I'm sure we can work something out if they contact me. Both sides can keep fighting for a long time as things are, but the situation isn't desperate.

They have a lot of nations out of range for us to reach & GOONS have many nations out of range for a lot of the alliances they are attacking to reach as well. This why I would like to see more cooperation among those fighting GOONS. Even if I grind down the war chests of everyone within range of me, there would still be many GOONS who would be out of reach. A joint effort is needed to fully defeat them & if more alliances don't work together, then more alliances fighting GOONS will begin making separate peace agreements with GOONS; which would allow them to rogue more alliances and focus heavier on others.

Edited by Sephiroth

Oh please, please join LN Thorgrum. And while you're at it, talk to Hitchcock and have him formally induct you into my fan-club; that's his job as Club Prez these days.

these "blowing with the wind" comments...

Thorgrum- you are more than welcome to join the fan club. Also note that dues are due and a generous donation to the monsters inc foundation for 6 million and 100 tech.

regardless, I hope you continue your ventures out in the world, Methrage makes for some fun activity.

Cheers!

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

these "blowing with the wind" comments...

Thorgrum- you are more than welcome to join the fan club. Also note that dues are due and a generous donation to the monsters inc foundation for 6 million and 100 tech.

regardless, I hope you continue your ventures out in the world, Methrage makes for some fun activity.

Cheers!

Thanks, you need to come back to the Libertarian Party (or join for real this time).

I'm sure there is a position which would be to your liking. Minister of Defense or Chief Security Officer?

I thought this was one of those "YLYL (you laugh you lose) threads." lost when Sir Kindle was listed as 'Visionary"

On a more positive note, grats on the line up I guess 

Who grew aNiMaLz from a one person AA into an 18+ member alliance? Regardless of what you think of him, he can see potential & help tap that potential. His duties are mainly centered around recruitment, but I also value his ideas & vision for the LPC.

Myself, Sigrun & Sir Kindle all share a very similar vision for the LPC. Thanks on the grats, although you didn't need to add 'I guess" at the end of it. :p

Thanks, we'll be fine. If nations are concerned about rebuild aid & would like to help, I'm sure we can work something out if they contact me. Both sides can keep fighting for a long time as things are, but the situation isn't desperate.

They have a lot of nations out of range for us to reach & GOONS have many nations out of range for a lot of the alliances they are attacking to reach as well. This why I would like to see more cooperation among those fighting GOONS. Even if I grind down the war chests of everyone within range of me, there would still be many GOONS who would be out of reach. A joint effort is needed to fully defeat them & if more alliances don't work together, then more alliances fighting GOONS will begin making separate peace agreements with GOONS; which would allow them to rogue more alliances and focus heavier on others.

But if cooperation is what you seek, this is something best done in private. The OWF posts like this only make you look desperate and helpless. 

You may not be the most popular, but those struggling (even those who aren't) should at least be able to get on board with coordination. Talk to them in private about it.

If that doesn't work, then that's shitty. But threads like this just give bad impressions and can only be demoralizing to your members. At least show a defiant strength and egotism like Tywin does. Otherwise, give up and spare your members for the sake of your alliance mates. 

"With great power comes great responsibility". 

The decision is up to you, though. 

But if cooperation is what you seek, this is something best done in private. The OWF posts like this only make you look desperate and helpless. 

You may not be the most popular, but those struggling (even those who aren't) should at least be able to get on board with coordination. Talk to them in private about it.

If that doesn't work, then that's !@#$%*. But threads like this just give bad impressions and can only be demoralizing to your members. At least show a defiant strength and egotism like Tywin does. Otherwise, give up and spare your members for the sake of your alliance mates. 

"With great power comes great responsibility". 

The decision is up to you, though. 

Mostly I got caught up in the trap of responding to posts, although the more meaningful discussions are taking place in private. GOONS will be crushed.

Also here is the last spy op of their leader, since then I've probably destroyed around 100k (at least). So taking them down is just a matter of time, eventually the money will run dry and then we'll win.

10/10/2015 10:44:38 PM

team_Brown.gif

Libertarian Empire 
Ruler: Sephiroth 
Limitless Nexus

team_Black.gif

Ameroca 
Ruler: jerkdotwad 
Goon Order of Neutral Shoving

Gather Intelligence

Success, Not Caught 
show.png Details
You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Ameroca. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Last Tax Collection: 10/3/2015 9:14:45 PM
Last Bill Payment: 10/9/2015 12:00:40 AM
Desired Religion: Voodoo
Desired Government: Revolutionary Government
Threat Level: Guarded 
Tax Rate: 30%
Number of Spies: 800
Last Nuke Purchase: 10/10/2015 8:52:11 AM
Last Wonder Purchase: 8/23/2015
Total Money: $499,252,745
Technology: 120.45 Levels
Trade Partners: Transmission Lost, Flkvangr, FredShmit, RADistan
Secret Aid Sent To: None
Military XP Ratings: Army XP: 551, Navy XP: 20, Air Force XP: 2041, Intelligence XP: 261
Assigned Generals: Air Force XP Level 490, Army XP Level 139, Intelligence XP Level 85, Navy XP Level 21
Total Aircraft: 78
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 258
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 10
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:

• Corvettes: 0
  • Landing Ships: 0
  • Battleships: 0
  • Cruisers: 0
  • Frigates: 0
  • Destroyers: 0
  • Submarines: 0
  • Aircraft Carriers: 0

Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.

Edited by Sephiroth