You have over half of the wars total; including double of the second most alliance in offensive wars (IRON).

More wars than every other alliance in Oculus minus IRON combined. 

Some combination of Seng/Umb may be the driving force; but the war doesn't happen without NPO. Result of being the lynchpin. 

I dont buy that... i am more than sure the all the other AAs of Oculus are more than capable of going to war on thier own without NPO. Yes we have more wars maybe but our spread out formation of our AA has a wide variety of NS as well just our size along with the fact we do like to war maybe part of that as well dont you think? And without actually knowledge if this war was to expand or course then yes i am sure you would see more of the rest oF Oculus get involved defending us ... sort of the new word in the dictionary type thing called... hmm what is the PLANNING... you know for future scenerios? 

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont buy that... i am more than sure the all the other AAs of Oculus are more than capable of going to war on thier own without NPO. Yes we have more wars maybe but our spread out formation of our AA has a wide variety of NS as well just our size along with the fact we do like to war maybe part of that as well dont you think? And without actually knowledge if this war was to expand or course then yes i am sure you would see more of the rest oF Oculus get involved defending us ... sort of the new word in the dictionary type thing called... hmm what is the PLANNING... you know for future scenerios? 

If they could've (see: had the balls to) rolled without you they would have a while ago. 

The question isn't "why would we want to burn for that?", the question is why did TPF think they would be treated any different than anyone previous?  When NPO is done for you, expect a shallow grave.

Human nature is to judge by your own standards. TPF are honest, loyal and decent so that's what they expected back.
The fact NPO can't even see the issue is just as telling about their own character in my opinion.

The fact NPO can't even see the issue is just as telling about their own character in my opinion.

I think the correct answer to this is that NPO is playing dumb...

Just like when they claim to not be 'calling the shots' in oculus... NPO are poor back seat victims...

apparently people are supposed to believe that NPO had their arm twisted and were 'forced' by the almighty hand of oculus, to roll TPF

Just like when they claim to not be 'calling the shots' in oculus... NPO are poor back seat victims...

apparently people are supposed to believe that NPO had their arm twisted and were 'forced' by the almighty hand of oculus, to roll TPF

NPO are not claiming to be a victim here at all. Nor did anyone possibly twist anyones arm. That is just a assumption on your part. All that has been stated is Oculus is a collective of many AAs that have a voice.

NPO are not claiming to be a victim here at all. Nor did anyone possibly twist anyones arm. That is just a assumption on your part. All that has been stated is Oculus is a collective of many AAs that have a voice.

You said yourself this is not an NPO action but an Oculus one. The mere fact that you exclude NPO from the Oculus action implies you are being coerced into this war in order to facilitate other members of the bloc. Whether that be to show unity to the bloc or to give you an out in the political aftermath remains to be seen. 

You seem to think "this wasn't our idea" and "we begged not to do this" are the same concept

You said yourself this is not an NPO action but an Oculus one. The mere fact that you exclude NPO from the Oculus action implies you are being coerced into this war in order to facilitate other members of the bloc. Whether that be to show unity to the bloc or to give you an out in the political aftermath remains to be seen. 

No one is tryihng to seperate nothing from anything. Just a mere fact that this is a bloc action made up of many and yes including NPO. I am sure there is a bar somewhere that has a 50s theme and you can sing twist and shout all ya want there

"TPF's staunch loyalty to a fault" is a pretty weird phrase given mhawk was basically the only reason they didn't bail on NPO 6 years ago

Once in a while you say something that makes a little sense, then you come out with something totally  brainless like this. 

Finally, someone has discovered my secret viceroyship over Pacifica. 

Once in a while you say something that makes a little sense, then you come out with something totally  brainless like this.

Of course you'd think it's "brainless" when you wholly disagree. That's how things work around here!

NPO doesn't play dumb.  They treat you like you are dumb.

Of course you'd think it's "brainless" when you wholly disagree. That's how things work around here!

Oculus PoW?  Really?  <_<

If you know the history (mhawk et.al.,) which apparently you don't - you'd probably deduce that there is nothing brainless about his post.

Not sure if you're a victim of revisionist history or just trying to sound like you know what the fuck you're talking about but Gaetz is absolutely on point with his above post. 

On July 19, 2009, the New Pacific Order surrendered to the collective forces of Karma.[2] While the Phoenix Federation and Avalon remained in active conflicts with Karma alliances until August 4, labelled the Phoenix Federation Resistance Movement, most people consider NPO's surrender to be the end of the war.

At least we know Karma v2 won't have TPF burning for no reason at the end of it.