New Sith Order Declaration

The world will know that free men stood against a tyrant, that few stood against many, and before this battle is over, even a god-king can bleed.

The world will know that lunacy stood against logic, that fools stood against the world, and before this battle is over, even a meth-head can think(maybe).

Fix'd :v:

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Except we're not trying to absorb you into our alliance, or enslave your women and children, or anything of the sort. We're fighting you until say "Okay, we surrender", and then we're leaving you be.

You are as generous as you are divine, O king of kings. Such an offer only a madman would refuse. But the, uh, the idea of kneeling, it's- You see, slaughtering all those men of yours has, uh, well it's left a nasty cramp in my leg, so kneeling will be hard for me. 

Edited by Methrage

You are as generous as you are divine, O king of kings. Such an offer only a madman would refuse. But the, uh, the idea of kneeling, it's- You see, slaughtering all those men of yours has, uh, well it's left a nasty cramp in my leg, so kneeling will be hard for me. 

Then we will be forced to cut you off at the knee.

The world will know that free men stood against a tyrant, that few stood against many, and before this battle is over, even a god-king can bleed.[/size]

The world will know that when a rogue attacks someone who has been highly critical of you, Senator Methrage's response is to send that rogue a note of thanks and encouragement.

Coming up: Methrage squares the circle by contracting with rogues attacking Kashmir and DK.

The world will know that when a rogue attacks someone who has been highly critical of you, Senator Methrage's response is to send that rogue a note of thanks and encouragement.

Coming up: Methrage squares the circle by contracting with rogues attacking Kashmir and DK.

You do realize Kashmir declared war on us and you joined Kashmir right?

Right now almost everyone is ready for this war to end, except waiting on Kashmir to agree on white peace. Although he did say something about you mentioning me by name and already trying to leave already. $12m warchest was it he said you had? :P

Edited by Methrage

The world will know that free men stood against a tyrant, that few stood against many, and before this battle is over, even a god-king can bleed.

I think the best part of this (aside from the over-dramatization of shit no one cares about) is the font inconsistency. He googled "300 quotes" and c/p'd it.

A fully wondered nation bragging about beating up on tiny new nations? Pretty pathetic to be honest.

Whining about demanding reps followed by your nations getting beat up followed by you whining that we're beating up your nations, pretty pathetic to be honest.

Whining about demanding reps followed by your nations getting beat up followed by you whining that we're beating up your nations, pretty pathetic to be honest.

Do better, you're really embarrassing the fan club with your weak dis's man.

The only shade you'll be under is the shade of the tree that hangs low over your nation's grave and the graves of the nations of your alliance mates if you don't wise up.

Right now almost everyone is ready for this war to end, except waiting on Kashmir to agree on white peace. Although he did say something about you mentioning me by name and already trying to leave already. $12m warchest was it he said you had? :P

You left out the part about why Kashmir declared on you and how all this started because you challenged Lady Dakota to a duel that she never acknowledged.  If we want to go back further, all this still started originally because of your actions.  LD didn't sanction you for bad movie references.

The other day in our conversation off the forums I mentioned Kashmir specifically as wanting a surrender out of you, but they are by no means the only alliance that does.  Don't spin this as "this is just a few people being stubborn."  YOU are part of the few people being stubborn, not anyone on this side of the war.

The only shade you'll be under is the shade of the tree that hangs low over your nation's grave and the graves of the nations of your alliance mates if you don't wise up.

You left out the part about why Kashmir declared on you and how all this started because you challenged Lady Dakota to a duel that she never acknowledged.  If we want to go back further, all this still started originally because of your actions.  LD didn't sanction you for bad movie references.

The other day in our conversation off the forums I mentioned Kashmir specifically as wanting a surrender out of you, but they are by no means the only alliance that does.  Don't spin this as "this is just a few people being stubborn."  YOU are part of the few people being stubborn, not anyone on this side of the war.

The reason I declared on lady dakota was she sanctioned me twice, the second time not even approved by BC or III%. In violation of a cease fire.

The reason I declared on lady dakota was she sanctioned me twice, the second time not even approved by BC or III%. In violation of a cease fire.

See and here was everyone else thinking that it was because of a duel...

I thought the war was because dream weaver hit him and the rejoined SRA. Or was it because Xanth went to TSO or whatever and then came back to a gov spot in SRA. Or wasn't it TCA pulling the strings through all these wars to systematically ensure that MInc was always at war? But now you're telling me it's because LD and him has a duel they didn't agree to? To which its replied that it was because she sanctioned meth twice.

I've got all 12 people in Moose Jaw trying to figure this out to no avail.

I thought the war was because dream weaver hit him and the rejoined SRA. Or was it because Xanth went to TSO or whatever and then came back to a gov spot in SRA. Or wasn't it TCA pulling the strings through all these wars to systematically ensure that MInc was always at war? But now you're telling me it's because LD and him has a duel they didn't agree to? To which its replied that it was because she sanctioned meth twice.
I've got all 12 people in Moose Jaw trying to figure this out to no avail.

Let's clarify- why MInc got involved- and I mean this as a sense to add useful dialogue.

Lady Dakota sanctions methrage declares on his AA. Sanctions him twice in fact. For some reason Lady Dakota believed she carried a sense of entitlement and that because Limitless Nexus wasn't a BC bloc member, he of course wasn't 'allowed' to run by her standards. And methrage decided to run anyway- peacefully- and at the time of atlas declaring on MInc, we thought it was be hilarious to hop to brown and secure his senate spot.

Now, Kashmirs pre-involvement, at the descresion of layton, he actually asked margrave to help methrage out. (See unbiased) (where the disagreement was is that margrave told methrage to apologize)

Also: another note: senators in PM shouldn't be able to use their sanction previlgous- that's about as chicken $;&/ as it gets.

(At this point methrage challenged LD to a dual- and her nation deserved the pixels)

Anyway, with that came declarations from FAN, III%, and Dre4m (SRA).

The difference is that FAN did their "due diligence" and kept it one round (maybe two), iii% was at least cordial enough to find a solution.

Not dre4m- he thought it was comical to continue the attacks- and while walsh openly expressed support for dre4m but not a direct SRA involvement- the fact is that he also stated openly (and bragging) that he would continue to aid dre4m as well as other SRA members getting involved- just because they could.

Well, MInc declares. Margrave declared on us because he thought it was a slap in the face after he (and again, unbiased, truely believed he tried to help) but in the context of the situation (or lack or caring, or lack of research, or just because it was SRA we hit) kashmir felt the need to hit us.

Months later, we still disagree- and we are still fighting. Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Wow, I predicted that you would approve of his actions and your 'gotcha' response is to immediately approve of his actions. That is quite possibly the least amount of time it's taken for someone to prove me right.

Sometimes it's wonderful that you have so much trouble relating to people and understanding what they're actually saying. If you were better at it, you wouldn't jam your foot into your mouth quite so much.

And buddy, you and the rest of Clown Car are in no to talk about warchests. As I explained to the rogue attacking me -- and had informed people in my alliance days before -- alcohol may have played a role. There's nothing quite like a drunken spending spree. However, part of that spree was an SDI which has thus far thwarted four of this rogue's nuclear weapons. So was it, on balance, a good investment? I'd say so. There's more than one way to reduce a warchest.

To my point, though, you're saying that this rogue is doing what you like and therefore you won't consider a sanction? So much for bringing nobility to the office.

Senator Methrage congratulates a rogue:

To: kingzog    From: Leroy Jenkinz    Date: 8/11/2015 8:44:15 AM

Subject: RE: War Declared!

Message: Was it this drunken spree that made you all these enemies because methrage and another have already thanked me?

We now have proof that all your lofty talk of honoring the office and placing it above politics is just more of your nonsense.

This is really getting boring,  Stop talking, start fighting.  Those destined for fame will shine, those destined for oblivion will die.

Act like warriors, not whining fools, cringing in a dark corner, looking for excuses, looking for reasons to blame.

MIGHT IS RIGHT.

I think you mean that you extended a personal conflict you had with LD into an alliance war by attacking a nation (LD's) as it sat on the SRA AA.  Mission accomplished.  Or was SRA supposed to just let you "finish"?

This is really getting boring,  Stop talking, start fighting.  Those destined for fame will shine, those destined for oblivion will die.

Act like warriors, not whining fools, cringing in a dark corner, looking for excuses, looking for reasons to blame.

MIGHT IS RIGHT.

Waffensbruder you must not be watching the war screen if you think we are cringing.

I think you mean that you extended a personal conflict you had with LD into an alliance war by attacking a nation (LD's) as it sat on the SRA AA.  Mission accomplished.  Or was SRA supposed to just let you "finish"?

This entire situation makes it difficult not to get into a time machine and stop myself from arguing against any efforts to bring Brown under the order brought by jackboots.  Brown completely sharted this entire situation, apparently mostly under LD's irrational emotional responses, and as amateur as his mouth and raggamuffin confederates make him look Methrage is still looking pretty darn good as the man who wrecked an entire sphere by winning a Senate seat which should not have been kept from him in the first place and can't be fought into submission.

This entire situation makes it difficult not to get into a time machine and stop myself from arguing against any efforts to bring Brown under the order brought by jackboots.  Brown completely sharted this entire situation, apparently mostly under LD's irrational emotional responses, and as amateur as his mouth and raggamuffin confederates make him look Methrage is still looking pretty darn good as the man who wrecked an entire sphere by winning a Senate seat which should not have been kept from him in the first place and can't be fought into submission.

You hit the nail on the head.

Would I be happier if I could gag some people and keep them from responding to the baiting? Sure.

Doesn't mean we are not 100% in the right here. We've been viciously attacked for no reason, over and over, on the field and here on the forum where they are more comfortable doing their fighting as well, and despite all the ordinance that's been thrown at our nations, despite all the endless waves of suicide attacks they have sent us, despite the lies here (in fact those have invariably stiffened our resolve rather than weakening it, it's precisely their vicious propaganda war that convinces me our opponents are beyond redemption) we still stand firm, free nations fighting for all that is right and good, against assorted cowards, liars and backstabbers.

It will be 3 months of constant warfare for us soon, it's already longer than that from MIncs perspective. If the means and methods being deployed against us were capable of compelling our surrender, it would have already happened some time ago.

Our opponents remain steadfast in the delusions, however, and continue to send wave after wave of suicide bombers. What else can we do but continue to shoot them down and ship them home in pine boxes?