Let it begin

Lady Dakota

Every single person involved in this should be sanctioned, Zi'd then sent to Grey and have all posting privileges removed from every where.   The level of crazy mixed with low IQ has made this the most painful event that Planet Bob has ever had to endure. May Admin have mercy on all of us strike you all down with his almighty ban hammer ending this embarrassment.  

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dearest Sir Kindle,

While your walls of text was most amusing and full of suggestions... I'm sorry you wasted your time for just a mere eye roll. Have a lovely evening.

TaTa,
Lady Dakota

Translation: I should have never done this.

It's like a game of Limbo in this section ATM. How low can you go?  :v:

I'm one of the very few people who actually own up to what they do. I don't regret what I have done one bit.

The only thing I regret is helping Methrage when others would have laughed him off and turned him away. Lesson learned.

So Lady Damota, how's that senator position coming? Oh wait, you lost your votes because of these little tantrums

It could have been much, much worse. She could have pissed an entire alliance away.

I'm one of the very few people who actually own up to what they do. I don't regret what I have done one bit.

The only thing I regret is helping Methrage when others would have laughed him off and turned him away. Lesson learned.

If sanctioning people repeatedly is how you help them, you have a strange way of doing it.

If sanctioning people repeatedly is how you help them, you have a strange way of doing it.

I actually tried to get you legitimate help for an audience within the BC. Of course you have forgotten about that.

Just going to put this out there.

I'm blaming brownSNX for this. All of this.

Way to give methrage an ioda of actual power. See what you did brownSNX, see what you did.

Yes, please continue and blame SNX for the fact that the rest of Bruin Continuity totally flew off the handle and reacted to Methrage in the most idiotic fashion possible.

Yes, please continue and blame SNX for the fact that the rest of Bruin Continuity totally flew off the handle and reacted to Methrage in the most idiotic fashion possible.

I don't think you can quite put all in that category. While I said stuff on the owf I and my alliance didn't have a big role in what happened.

Every single person involved in this should be sanctioned, Zi'd then sent to Grey and have all posting privileges removed from every where.   The level of crazy mixed with low IQ has made this the most painful event that Planet Bob has ever had to endure. May Admin have mercy on all of us strike you all down with his almighty ban hammer ending this embarrassment.  

Go and back collect. Then pay bills rinse repeat.

Yes because damn GATO and atlas for their involvement in this....oh wait

Go and back collect. Then pay bills rinse repeat.

You know, there's quite a lot of gray area between "pants-on-head retarded wars for the sake of war" and "hurr collect and pay bills for eternity"

Actually, you don't know, because you follow a guy who's dumb enough to follow Methrage.

There is not a word of truth in your post. Some are lies and some are only deceptions, but it just seems the truth is not in you. It's certainly not in Walsh, who I thought highly of from afar before having to actually deal with for real. His reputation is undeserved. You're both snakes so completely divorced from the truth there is no point in even trying to talk with you, and you've proven it. I feel dirty every time I reply to you, so don't expect me to do it many more times.

There's really not much else to say.  You're a rogue alliance, a failure at everything except for sucking up to power, the complete opposite of the image you cultivate. You're a paper tiger, a hollow shell pretending to be an alliance.  You could use a little humility right now, but like sense and honor, it's just not something you have. 

This post seems to be based on anger and little else, and is beneath you.  I can understand your position on this war, even if I don't agree with it.  You may find my posts to be incredulous at Meth's claims, surprised that you back him up on these claims, and refuting your version of the war.  What you won't find is me posting personal attacks on you or your alliances in the coalition.

I'm a snake divorced from the truth?  The quote function is your friend, as is data found from Bob's archives.  I invite you to use either to demonstrate where I have been less than truthful or manipulated the truth to serve my own ends.

I am hard to deal with in PM's or IRC?  Again, dump logs in which I was rude or told a falsehood.

SRA is a rogue alliance, and sucks up to power?  Define rogue, and match us to that definition.  What power are we sucking up to, and how? Kaskus? Kashmir?  SPATR?  PPO? URON?  Those are our pals.  Do they represent the power we are courting?

SRA is a paper tiger?  A paper tiger is something that appears powerful, but is not.  Does our 1 million NS and 20-30 nations appear powerful?  I think we look and fight about like an alliance our size should. Stats and mechanics are stats and mechanics, after all.  The remainder is simply organizational skills.

I don't expect a response, since any response will prove what I am saying here.  Diatribes like yours may feel good to post, but they can't really stand the light of day, and do nothing to advance either the war or eventual peace. 

I don't think you can quite put all in that category. While I said stuff on the owf I and my alliance didn't have a big role in what happened.

I would say SNX,GATO and Atlas had same hand in this shitstorm.

Jebus, I wasn't trying to start a debate. I just thought it was a funny statement.  #trolling

See what trolling gets you. For the love of jebus what will it come to next.

This post was made out of pure joking around and sarcasm

So, I will put forth the statement once more.  As far as SRA, a red alliance is concerned, this war has nothing to do with Brown and everything to do with the collective stupidity that is Methrage and allies.  I will maintain that we are fighting a defensive action (I'm looking at a clock that says 2:11; how long until Methmouth/Siggy call me a liar for that statement?).

So, I will put forth the statement once more.  As far as SRA, a red alliance is concerned, this war has nothing to do with Brown and everything to do with the collective stupidity that is Methrage and allies.  I will maintain that we are fighting a defensive action (I'm looking at a clock that says 2:11; how long until Methmouth/Siggy call me a liar for that statement?).

10 minutes give or take

Yeah we are for letting it escalate into this

It's a ludicrous set of affairs but on the positive side in a few days the sanctions can be removed and LD won't be a senator any more. She will no doubt languish in peace mode while she looks around for an alliance insane enough to let her in. Meth, as unfathomable as his outpourings are, does at least manage not to cause any problems with his senate seat.  Ironically, he's probably mad enough to let her into LN, they've exchanged numbers already so who knows?