Let it begin

Lady Dakota

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a ludicrous set of affairs but on the positive side in a few days the sanctions can be removed and LD won't be a senator any more. She will no doubt languish in peace mode while she looks around for an alliance insane enough to let her in. Meth, as unfathomable as his outpourings are, does at least manage not to cause any problems with his senate seat.  Ironically, he's probably mad enough to let her into LN, they've exchanged numbers already so who knows?

Although question really is who set meths eyes on brown. I think we all know that one. ;)

No one gives a crap, apart from those involved and neither side will change their mind. So save your breath it will save on the circular argument.

You seem pretty angry.  They make meds for that.

Lord Hitchcock is quite unlucky: first sanctioned on the pink team by Cuba for raiding unaligned nation and now sanctioned on the brown team by Lady Dakota for the reason of "manners". Apparently Cuba is now against raiding unaligneds and Lady Dakota is now supporter of good manners...

Edited by murtibing

Not sure what this is all about or how it came to pass, but as I'm certain that everyone that knows me knows that anything that brings even the slightest amount of torment, misery, anguish, suffering...etc to Dakota and her hooligans puts the biggest grin on this mug.

P.s. To those that are wondering, I'm sure you already know this but I'll say it anyway:

I'll be running in just as fast as I can :D

Edited by Williambonney

Not sure what this is all about or how it came to pass, but as I'm certain that everyone that knows me knows that anything that brings even the slightest amount of torment, misery, anguish, suffering...etc to Dakota and her hooligans puts the biggest grin on this mug.

P.s. To those that are wondering, I'm sure you already know this but I'll say it anyway:

I'll be running in just as fast as I can :D

There are no hooligans. Just me darling. Also what is your issue? I don't know you or why you persist so hatefully against me. Please enlighten me?

In an official report from the nation of Artificial Nocturne:

By decree of the royal prince. "Mommy is not allowed to leave peacemode until a knight or prince saves her from the evil army of dumb dumbs." Now of course this was said in toddler speak and super adorable.

• 2 weeks later...