On 3/24/2015 the "aNiMaLz" alliance declared war on "Armpit Platoon" with a total of 37 wars between the two alliances to date.

The tensions started when of the aNiMaLz nations attacked a Platoon member and in response two Platoon nations came to their members aid.

After warning the aNiMaLz nation and asking for peace a few days later the Armpit Platoon was raided with the causes mysteriously being "preemptive strike".

As of now 10 Platoon members are in anarchy, as well as 5 aNiMaLz members.

Edited by officialofficial

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/24/2015 the "aNiMaLz" alliance declared war on "Armpit Platoon" with a total of 37 wars between two alliances to date.
The tensions started when of the aNiMaLz nations attacked a Platoon member and in response two Platoon nations came to their members aid.
After warning the aNiMaLz nation and asking for peace a few days later the Armpit Platoon was raided with the causes mysteriously being "preemptive strike".
As of now 10 Platoon members are in anarchy, as well as 5 aNiMaLz members.

Just to be clear those recent wars are preemptive strikes, as there was irrefutable evidence that Armpit Platoon were going to start a war with aNiMaLz and you should know what I'm talking about as you were the author.

Surely Kaskus will save Armpit Platoon as per their recently signed doctrine announced by UnknownSmurf just 24 hours ago?

It could well be that Kaskus sides with Animalz, I mean that animalz guy did say it was a preemptive strike due to Armpit Platoon plotting on them. 

It could well be that Kaskus sides with Animalz, I mean that animalz guy did say it was a preemptive strike due to Armpit Platoon plotting on them. 

The question is if they have proof of that. Anyone can plot (as can be seen in the musings of [b]BANNED[/b] about Doombird Doomcave wanting to roll everyone, however the question if they were serious about it or in fact just wanting to defend their own nations from being hit.

Then could you provide it so we can start watching people getting their !@#$%*es smacked up?

What proof? You guys attacked us when we were defending our own, plus we even asked first before taking action.

Yes some like to raid and yes some end up fighting their own wars no refuting that.

But someone had left the tap on and caused a leak: http://imgur.com/vF459cQ

There's defending yourself from the raiders and then there's declaring a state of war on a whole alliance.

-------

Given the above information, you were intentionally misleading the audience with the below:

After warning the aNiMaLz nation and asking for peace a few days later the Armpit Platoon was raided with the causes mysteriously being "preemptive strike".

Yes some like to raid and yes some end up fighting their own wars no refuting that.

There's defending yourself from the raiders and then there's declaring a state of war on a whole alliance.

-------

Well If you notice the whole reason as said in the pic is "Alliance Defense"  Plus we never did attack (Excluding the two wars as first stated).

-------

Given the above information, you were intentionally misleading the audience with the below:

Also! What were you guys doing spying before this even started? That post has been deleted for a day or two now.....

Not usually one to get involved but hell I will bite to this. Your screenshot is pretty much crap. Animalz has had a active war with Armpit Platoon since the 19th of March. So this to me would have been Armpit Platoon recognising hostilities with Animalz.

Just a bit of proof for those who are too lazy and so on.

http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=786419

Not usually one to get involved but hell I will bite to this. Your screenshot is pretty much crap. Animalz has had a active war with Armpit Platoon since the 19th of March. So this to me would have been Armpit Platoon recognising hostilities with Animalz.
Just a bit of proof for those who are too lazy and so on.
http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=786419

Jeeeeez... That's more damage than all of Atlas inflicted in the last world war

So these lames call in mercenaries to fight an alliance 1/3 their size and still get rolled. Then fakers try to jump us and rebel smokes them. A better match would be the fakers vs armpit platoon. This is just an embarressment to an old tired lame alliance who on does litetally absolutly nothing but occasionally attack us, get owned, and then dip off for awhile. This current cycle is all these dudes do. And armpit platoon is just a run of the mill crap alliance with high hopes who wont last the rest of the year. Both pathetic positions to be in.

I really dont have anything more to say on the subject of the new armpit war, or our eternal humiliating of the wanna be goon click. Keep sending farmers to fight warriors and we will continue sending them back to you in pine boxes.

Now on anothet note I noticed umbrella sent a dude over to help our enemies. Pull him out and send Supreme Warlord RUKUNU 100 tech and 6mill for his Manhattan project. If you refuse as soon as I can I will sack, embarress, and just overall own anyone in your alliance I can hit, and/or anyone selling you tech in case none of your alliance members are in my range. This will happen in 25 solid wars. This is a promise. I promise you come hell or high water i will find a way to make good on this. Its a yes or no, just answer here. Its not up for debate. No need for anything other then a yes or no.