@ Malinok. Well lets see how good you can fart then. Because if they dont smell worse then faker farts your in for a rude awakening. I look forward to lifting the veil from your eyes. New enemies are always welcome since our traditional enemies have become tiresome and boring offering little more than casualties and an occasional laugh.

@ Ameroca. Dude we all know you tremble at the thought of RUKUNU with a butter knife much less the thought of him with nukes. Nice attempt to mask your fear and humiliation with laughter though. If I ran with an alliance with a bottomless war chest and 100 members who couldnt stop what was a one man alliance Id be too ashamed to comment on that alliance. But clearly and for multiple reasons you have no shame.

See, this is where your facade breaks down. Complimenting GOONS warchests? smdh

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cress is trying to be nice to fakers cause they scared him after his friends were caught spying on the HRE. Dude I rocked you when you led that failure the GPF. All I have left for you is pity. Your irrelevant. Your bored. With yourself, your alliance, and life. Thats why you stick your nose in other peoples business. You have none of your own. Go get some business of your own.

Ameroca no it was not a compliment. I was making fun of you. All that cash and still worthless. You see money cant buy everything. I was pointing out that although you have vast funds to fight wars your not capable of achieving your goals, nor stopping a one man alliance from growing, and even prospering under the conditions of constant war with a rich alliance. It means your rich but suck at war.

Cress is trying to be nice to fakers cause they scared him after his friends were caught spying on the HRE. Dude I rocked you when you led that failure the GPF. All I have left for you is pity. Your irrelevant. Your bored. With yourself, your alliance, and life. Thats why you stick your nose in other peoples business. You have none of your own. Go get some business of your own.

Ameroca no it was not a compliment. I was making fun of you. All that cash and still worthless. You see money cant buy everything. I was pointing out that although you have vast funds to fight wars your not capable of achieving your goals, nor stopping a one man alliance from growing, and even prospering under the conditions of constant war with a rich alliance. It means your rich but suck at war.

Please go on how you rocked me? Your puppy tears for that whole time were beautiful. Yes, because failing to pay a tech deal is the same as spying :facepalm:  Why don't you give me some business to keep me occupied??

You're adorable.

@ offical. Are you trying to create strawman argumemts, and post stupid pics in an attempt to make fun so you can avoid addressing the reality of your losing alliance war, and your petsonal loss to me? Why do I ask of course it is.

Fact: You and two farmers jumped me and are now losing. All three of you.

Keep posting pics and ill keep looting your nations. You are just helping me fund my next set of wars against you. So thanks for the cash, humor, casualties, and wars. We should have done this sooner.

Edited by Sir Kindle

@offical. Are you trying to create strawman argumemts, and post stupid pics in an attempt to make fun so you can avoid addressing the reality of your losing alliance war, and your petsonal loss to me? Why do I ask of course it is.

Fact: You and two farmers jumped me and are now losing. All three of you.

Keep posting pics and ill keep looting your nations. You are just helping me fund my next set of wars against you. So thanks for the cash, humor, casualties, and wars. We should have done this sooner.

Are you saying that you, Sir Kindle, are grandpoobah? Otherwise you must be mistaken, considering that exact situation you just described fits not you, but someone else. Who is in anarchy and lost all three engagements.

Also, your alliance's continued threats to Argent have been noted.

Edit: The situation was coincidentally similar I guess. My bad. Edited by James Spanier

"Rich Culture"

Thanks for that, I needed to laugh.

Mad murderer staying mad.

You obviously haven't been to SA in the last decade if you think that is rich culture.

You don't even need an account to join GOONS. The culture is similar, but different; throw in the fact that GOONS actually has a history of doing things, and it's not a very good argument -- if it's what he was indeed saying -- to claim that they are not an alliance.

I thought that was Rey? He was MoD right?

No, I never touched Atlas gov.

@ Cress. Because I dont care enough about you. I raided the GPF 100 times and would have gotten away with it if you didnt have the help of DS and to a much lesser extent TPC. Now kick rocks im done with you. Its not my job to find you action.

@ Cress. Because I dont care enough about you. I raided the GPF 100 times and would have gotten away with it if you didnt have the help of DS and to a much lesser extent TPC. Now kick rocks im done with you. Its not my job to find you action.

Yes because DS and TPC helped us :facepalm: You got ground into dust by GPF Nations, faker. You cried for peace, and wanted to even phone me for peace. We ZI'd you and let you go. You and your cronies don't even have the balls to hit me or my alliance anyway to give me action, or do you?

@ Spanier. Note this quote from me as well. I find Argent to be a lame, useless alliance made up of cowards and apparently nosey busy bodies as well. I would encourage any and all alliances to attack them. I have zero respect for Argent, and hope to one day have the pleasure of sparring these waste men.

@ Spanier. Note this quote from me as well. I find Argent to be a lame, useless alliance made up of cowards and apparently nosey busy bodies as well. I would encourage any and all alliances to attack them. I have zero respect for Argent, and hope to one day have the pleasure of sparring these waste men.

Get in line please, I hear tell of a massive conspiracy to roll Argent these days.

So official continues to avoid the fact im taking him and his friends all at the same time and winning. 2.0 is rambling on about the same stuff they usually ramble about, and Argent jumps in out of left field in an attempt to cure their bordom, and look tough. Even though its never a good look to pick a fight with an alliance who is currently In two wars with alliances much larger then they are. If it was one one one wed destroy you, and you know it and thats why you chose now to step up.

This has gotten boring. Anyone who wants to fight lets fight. Enough words. Im done here. Faker, armpit, Argent, whoever doesnt have love for us and want to fight lets do this. Whoever is cool lets be cool but enough words. Im officially done here. I look forward to constant unending war.

So official continues to avoid the fact im taking him and his friends all at the same time and winning. 2.0 is rambling on about the same stuff they usually ramble about, and Argent jumps in out of left field in an attempt to cure their bordom, and look tough. Even though its never a good look to pick a fight with an alliance who is currently In two wars with alliances much larger then they are. If it was one one one wed destroy you, and you know it and thats why you chose now to step up.

This has gotten boring. Anyone who wants to fight lets fight. Enough words. Im done here. Faker, armpit, Argent, whoever doesnt have love for us and want to fight lets do this. Whoever is cool lets be cool but enough words. Im officially done here. I look forward to constant unending war.

May I remind you we put you into anarchy..... But okay.... See you at 12:00....

Edited by officialofficial

Yeah yeah we get it, but we're all laughing, because they really are not even rich. You're just so poor their run-down trailer park looks like a palatial estate. Perspective.

Yes because DS and TPC helped us :facepalm: You got ground into dust by GPF Nations, faker. You cried for peace, and wanted to even phone me for peace. We ZI'd you and let you go. You and your cronies don't even have the balls to hit me or my alliance anyway to give me action, or do you?

358.gif

You must be bored up there in your ivory tower.