• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also! What were you guys doing spying before this even started? That post has been deleted for a day or two now.....

Or maybe you got disgruntled members.

Not usually one to get involved but hell I will bite to this. Your screenshot is pretty much crap. Animalz has had a active war with Armpit Platoon since the 19th of March. So this to me would have been Armpit Platoon recognising hostilities with Animalz.
Just a bit of proof for those who are too lazy and so on.

So why did it take them a week to globally recognise a raid as war? Maybe because they knew it was just a raid.

They only recognised it when they realised it turned into a war.

A couple of wars before their alliance announcement is different to numerous wars upon finding out they were going to declare war.

So these lames call in mercenaries to fight an alliance 1/3 their size and still get rolled. Then fakers try to jump us and rebel smokes them. A better match would be the fakers vs armpit platoon. This is just an embarressment to an old tired lame alliance who on does litetally absolutly nothing but occasionally attack us, get owned, and then dip off for awhile. This current cycle is all these dudes do. And armpit platoon is just a run of the mill crap alliance with high hopes who wont last the rest of the year. Both pathetic positions to be in.

I really dont have anything more to say on the subject of the new armpit war, or our eternal humiliating of the wanna be goon click. Keep sending farmers to fight warriors and we will continue sending them back to you in pine boxes.

Now on anothet note I noticed umbrella sent a dude over to help our enemies. Pull him out and send Supreme Warlord RUKUNU 100 tech and 6mill for his Manhattan project. If you refuse as soon as I can I will sack, embarress, and just overall own anyone in your alliance I can hit, and/or anyone selling you tech in case none of your alliance members are in my range. This will happen in 25 solid wars. This is a promise. I promise you come hell or high water i will find a way to make good on this. Its a yes or no, just answer here. Its not up for debate. No need for anything other then a yes or no.

Still laughing at the idea of a nuclear "rukunu" being threatening.

Now on another note I noticed umbrella sent a dude over to help our enemies. Pull him out and send Supreme Warlord RUKUNU 100 tech and 6mill for his Manhattan project. If you refuse as soon as I can I will sack, embarrass, and just overall own anyone in your alliance I can hit, and/or anyone selling you tech in case none of your alliance members are in my range. This will happen in 25 solid wars. This is a promise. I promise you come hell or high water i will find a way to make good on this. Its a yes or no, just answer here. Its not up for debate. No need for anything other then a yes or no.

25 solid wars?  You need some infra and tech before you can offer that.  A good fart would flatten you whole alliance, it'd take a few hours to reach that low but meh.  I would worry more about extracting yourself from your current hole than leveling threats on Griff.

So why did it take them a week to globally recognise a raid as war? Maybe because they knew it was just a raid.

A couple of wars before their alliance announcement is different to numerous wars upon finding out they were going to declare war.

Is that some sort of tongue twister?

Upon me being a tad less lazy looking at the war screen for Armpit Platoon, Animalz have been attacking them for a lot longer. Seems to me that AP got pissed off and decided to initiate a counter strike around the 24th.

Curious how those who live in glass houses always rush to throw the first stone.

Are you saying that GOONS, an alliance that has been established as such for six years now and has a rich culture, isn't a "real alliance"?

Upon me being a tad less lazy looking at the war screen for Armpit Platoon, Animalz have been attacking them for a lot longer. Seems to me that AP got pissed off and decided to initiate a counter strike around the 24th.

Counter strike on innocent bystanders, the monsters! Not that any of them small details really matter as they got the war they sought.

The next step is how will they deal with Doom Squad raiders, will they be banging the war drums behind closed doors for them too? :popcorn:

Are you saying that GOONS, an alliance that has been established as such for six years now and has a rich culture, isn't a "real alliance"?

You obviously haven't been to SA in the last decade if you think that is rich culture.

@ Malinok. Well lets see how good you can fart then. Because if they dont smell worse then faker farts your in for a rude awakening. I look forward to lifting the veil from your eyes. New enemies are always welcome since our traditional enemies have become tiresome and boring offering little more than casualties and an occasional laugh.

@ Ameroca. Dude we all know you tremble at the thought of RUKUNU with a butter knife much less the thought of him with nukes. Nice attempt to mask your fear and humiliation with laughter though. If I ran with an alliance with a bottomless war chest and 100 members who couldnt stop what was a one man alliance Id be too ashamed to comment on that alliance. But clearly and for multiple reasons you have no shame.

@ Ameroca. Dude we all know you tremble at the thought of RUKUNU with a butter knife much less the thought of him with nukes. Nice attempt to mask your fear and humiliation with laughter though. If I ran with an alliance with a bottomless war chest and 100 members who couldnt stop what was a one man alliance Id be too ashamed to comment on that alliance. But clearly and for multiple reasons you have no shame.

If RUKUNU is such a bad ass then why is he always in peace mode?

Edited by officialofficial

Because aNiMaLz maintain the philosophy that constant non stop war is the only path to enlightment on planetbob. RUKUNU needs to get nuked up. After he gets nuked up he will never go back into peacemode again. He put in more than enough work fighting 2.0 for years. He and others who have reached enlightment through constant war may take some time off to grow. After he gets nuked up ill go into peacemode and do the same thing. Then youll ask the ridiculous question of why Sir Kindle is always in peacemode even though I have fought more wars then your entire alliance combined has. Like brother RUKUNU has.

Oh, and as you probably can tell I win the majority of my wars just like im beating you and your two friends at the moment even though you jumped me while I was already in 3 wars.

If it isnt some faker selling down millions, and wasting even more nuking me, costing me about $1.75 ill win the war. And in the case of the 2.0 lame who sells down and wastes nukes on a nation with 3K NS I won financially there. Either way we win.

Edited by Sir Kindle

Because aNiMaLz maintain the philosophy that constant non stop war is the only path to enlightment on planetbob. RUKUNU needs to get nuked up. After he gets nuked up he will never go back into peacemode again. He put in more than enough work fighting 2.0 for years. He and others who have reached enlightment through constant war may take some time off to grow. After he gets nuked up ill go into peacemode and do the same thing. Then youll ask the ridiculous question of why Sir Kindle is always in peacemode even though I have fought more wars then your entire alliance combined has. Like brother RUKUNU has.

Oh, and as you probably can tell I win the majority of my wars just like im beating you and your two friends at the moment even though you jumped me while I was already in 3 wars.

If it isnt some faker selling down millions, and wasting even more nuking me, costing me about $1.75 ill win the war. And in the case of the 2.0 lame who sells down and wastes nukes on a nation with 3K NS I won financially there. Either way we win.

Interesting, you know i'm sitting here trying to think about how to reply to that, so please.........25859178.jpg