• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Sir Kindle Why, you don't war very well at all. You press buttons, in the wrong order, and sometimes not even at all! You bring great shame and dishonor about you and your household. If your playing skills had a smell, I would liken them to the smell of flatulence. Indeed, mayhaps perchance immenance alass. Diplomacy has failed. Also, I am better than you in every respect, and your women do not love you, but me! Ha ha! You will never live down this grave insult. I have already won, ur alredy ded. Perhaps the same can be said of all religions. Enough talk, have at you!

Edited by Ameroca

So official continues to avoid the fact im taking him and his friends all at the same time and winning. 2.0 is rambling on about the same stuff they usually ramble about, and Argent jumps in out of left field in an attempt to cure their bordom, and look tough. Even though its never a good look to pick a fight with an alliance who is currently In two wars with alliances much larger then they are. If it was one one one wed destroy you, and you know it and thats why you chose now to step up.

This has gotten boring. Anyone who wants to fight lets fight. Enough words. Im done here. Faker, armpit, Argent, whoever doesnt have love for us and want to fight lets do this. Whoever is cool lets be cool but enough words. Im officially done here. I look forward to constant unending war.

You're the only one in anarchy out of the four (three AP members and yourself). Sometimes war is about strategy and strength in numbers, not just angry words and throwing troops around.

Use your big boy words and play nice, you make your alliance look even worse.

You're the only one in anarchy out of the four (three AP members and yourself). Sometimes war is about strategy and strength in numbers, not just angry words and throwing troops around.
Use your big boy words and play nice, you make your alliance look even worse.

You guys look "worse-er"

Please explain.

Certainly- not only did you guys go out of your way of dodging animalz, but you blatantly disrespected them. If I were you, I would embrace the freedom Animalz has. Considering you guys are on the boring path of becoming Umbrella's tech farms (war pigs 2.0)

Certainly- not only did you guys go out of your way of dodging animalz, but you blatantly disrespected them. If I were you, I would embrace the freedom Animalz has. Considering you guys are on the boring path of becoming Umbrella's tech farms (war pigs 2.0)

We disrespected an alliance that attacked us? They pretty much don't have respect among this community in the first place, from what I'm seeing. The way some of their members post seems to indicate that they don't have much respect for their alliance, as well (more of a twisted reverence). They put a spy in another alliance (and have done so to others), threatened multiple alliances just in this thread, and act as braggarts because an almost 600 day old nation is supposedly beating three nations (though he is in anarchy), two of which are less than two months old. Maybe Kindle isn't representative of the alliance as a whole, but he has an official title and is listed as a government member on the wikia.

Animalz "freedom" comes at a cost of being laughed at by other alliances (as seen in this thread), as well as adhering to an absurd ideology that they are going to become powerful by constantly being at war. Ironically, their leader is in peace mode and the one purporting their goals/beliefs most loudly is in anarchy. It might be fun to run around and attack people at random, but I think it's pretty clear that alliances aren't going to grow long-term if they take that approach (as indicated by the various large wars Animalz has been in and their current size given the age of many of their nations).

We disrespected an alliance that attacked us? They pretty much don't have respect among this community in the first place, from what I'm seeing. The way some of their members post seems to indicate that they don't have much respect for their alliance, as well (more of a twisted reverence). They put a spy in another alliance (and have done so to others), threatened multiple alliances just in this thread, and act as braggarts because an almost 600 day old nation is supposedly beating three nations (though he is in anarchy), two of which are less than two months old. Maybe Kindle isn't representative of the alliance as a whole, but he has an official title and is listed as a government member on the wikia.
Animalz "freedom" comes at a cost of being laughed at by other alliances (as seen in this thread), as well as adhering to an absurd ideology that they are going to become powerful by constantly being at war. Ironically, their leader is in peace mode and the one purporting their goals/beliefs most loudly is in anarchy. It might be fun to run around and attack people at random, but I think it's pretty clear that alliances aren't going to grow long-term if they take that approach (as indicated by the various large wars Animalz has been in and their current size given the age of many of their nations).

Lots of desperation for an alliance posting sarcasm pics

You miss the point. They laugh at people who spend years avoiding war to be "powerful." What is power anyway? Even the most powerful alliances and nations are at the beck and call of the established CN norms and their allies. Once you get to a place of power you spend so much time appeasing others in order to maintain your position that you can never actually live.

The beauty of animalz is that they have absolute freedom. They can do whatever they want, your societal norms be damned. Edited by Unknown Smurf

One thing I can say about animalz, despite being an alliance based on one guy's bizarre personal grudges, it's produced a lot of hilarity. See King Equinox, the attempt to resuscitate GOONS 1.0, VictorPants, or Sir Kindles many last word.

Eta: Really I'm just sad Sir Kindle only tries to woo me to his side in private. Do you not really love me, Sir Kindle? Are you embarrassed by your feelings for me? :[

Edited by Ameroca

You must be new here, every alliance gets laughed at on these forums in one way or another and many of the posters in here have had their alliance past or present laughed at.

Welcome to the circus that's officially known as the forums where everyone gets mocked sooner or later :)

Power is subjective my friend and numbers mean nothing unless they can project power and I believe the common term is paper tiger.

I'm growing everyday in the statistic that is most important, that being casualties. :)

Hey. you watch your mouth when you talk to my ally.

So you suggest that I let him insult my alliance? He and others in his alliance are in anarchy. Yet they still brag about how they are 'destroying' us even though we slaughtered the lot of them. You do not know how much they insulted us, spied on us, declared war on us, and say they were 'defending there own'.

AniMalzwhatsits have been the brainchild of Sir Kindle, who sadly does not posses one.  They have boldly attacked many alliances, with brave words and big threats, only to get their butts handed on to them on a plate.  So it looks like they are again stretching their muscles and trying to play with the big boys.

Have fun all who are concerned and may Sir Kindle again have to beg for mercy :smug:

Edited by CnaedmacAilpn

So you suggest that I let him insult my alliance?

Yes. Or you could let what the stats speak for itself if what you said below it true. Insults get nobody anywhere.

He and others in his alliance are in anarchy. Yet they still brag about how they are 'destroying' us even though we slaughtered the lot of them. You do not know how much they insulted us, spied on us, declared war on us, and say they were 'defending there own'.

Edited by Unknown Smurf

That's rich coming from someone of your age and casualties and that is also ignorance. Maybe one day you will also become a big boy :)

You can stop trying to score sick burns it isn't working

Yes. Or you could let what the stats speak for itself if what you said below it true. Insults get nobody anywhere.

You can stop trying to pretend you're anything but a fucking idiot lunatic it isn't working

You can stop trying to score sick burns it isn't working

Oh its you who abandoned his alliance "Los Pollos Hermanos" and ran away when he brought conflict to the door, leaving those who joined to fend for themselves and eventually disband as the person you put in charge upon leaving was sickened by your weak actions.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/125765-mucho-locos/

You have no room to talk coward.

Oh its you who abandoned his alliance "Los Pollos Hermanos" and ran away when he brought conflict to the door, leaving those who joined to fend for themselves and eventually disband as the person you put in charge upon leaving was sickened by your weak actions.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/125765-mucho-locos/

You have no room to talk coward.

try harder