Congratulations to the followers of the Dumb Bird

zoskia

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh damn guys, he has a point. We need to back this truck up right the hell now. :/

tumblr_n3lng47cbn1smcbm7o1_1280.gif

I took independent action while I was HB govt :smug:

But yeah, the cowards of chaos are quick to fall in to the ranks of their new God King. But if they really think they can destroy the treaty web, destroy Polar, and destroy civilization, they obviously dont know what kind of a pain in the ass us old Voxers can be.

While I was in government at X alliance, I did something no one cared about. But then when I was in government at Y alliance , I did more things no one cared about.

Edited by The Warrior

Clearly, I have made the right decision to dispose of my tech to avoid getting wrecked by DBDC 14 months ago.

But you still have land. These days they can also farm you for XP. You will never be safe. Your only hope is to become as awful at nation building as I am. There is no other way.

But you still have land. These days they can also farm you for XP. You will never be safe. Your only hope is to become as awful at nation building as I am. There is no other way.

DBDC Minister of Truth has spoken.

Everybody's heard about the bird.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPrtFxd9u9Y

Personally, I'm not a huge fan of them since they strike me as unreliable mercenaries but my alliance likes them so I'm on their side. I like alliances my alliance leaders dislike.

If everyone agreed, life would be boring.

Edited by Phil Coulson

I guess some people don't remember what IRON did after they were raided by DBDC

You mean when those whose interests were not in line with their friends blowing each other apart sat them down at a table and turned the situation into a positive and helped solidify the sphere? Yes, we actually remember it quite fondly.