Congratulations to the followers of the Dumb Bird

zoskia

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not in the coalition channel. Are you?

EDIT: Oh, and I just noticed that you're stretching it even further. Please explain the tie between DT and NoR or between DT and NG.

Not directly!

you're implying that AZTEC is requiring chains in order to enter, this war was begun entirely aggressively, without a CB, you're not going to make a moral high ground argument, are you?

Not directly!

you're implying that AZTEC is requiring chains in order to enter, this war was begun entirely aggressively, without a CB, you're not going to make a moral high ground argument, are you?

Absent a logical argument, you just make things up.

It's times like these that I rejoice in the fact that:

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by MogarView it anyway?

I feel smarter already.

Congrats Cuba for joining the "hurr durr look Im ignoring people I don't like" club. Edited by Tywin Lannister

Congrats Cuba for joining the "hurr durr look Im ignoring people I don't like" club.

Congrats on joining the "Ihave nothing to add to anything but I need to post something for a larger post count and feel special" club.

You even got me to do the same with your pointless posts all over

Congrats on joining the "Ihave nothing to add to anything but I need to post something for a larger post count and feel special" club.
You even got me to do the same with your pointless posts all over

He probably has you on ignore too :P
I quoted you so he could see it anyways, i am a bit of a jerk :/

I just think trying to look cool by bragging about ignoring someone reminds me of kindergarten. You know, sticking your fingers in your ears and poking your tongue out. Rather childish.

He probably has you on ignore too :P
I quoted you so he could see it anyways, i am a bit of a jerk :/

its true. He gets quoted far too often, more because people are in disbelief about how a person can so delude themselves, less about the positive value of his contribution. Difference is I actually like mogar, but the discourse has gotten to the intolerable point. Combine it with excessive posting and well, here we are.

More on point, this "dumb bird" alliance as it was so eloquently penned is now sanctioned: http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_all.asp

All the talk of excessively long war comes from your side, with 4 month engagements (Invicta) and eternal war (Polar) being thrown around from the start.

I'd appreciate a link to where we've said that. I will in return supply you a link of where I have stated otherwise. Fair deal?

First, there were complaints that we did not get into the war quickly enough to suit those attacking our allies. Now, apparently, we are fighting for too long. On the individual scale, we had one of our smaller, newer members gang-attacked and sent repeated messages demanding, nay, imploring him to surrender. To my great satisfaction and pride, and likely to his opponents' chagrin, he kept fighting. 

At that to the fact that our enemies have decided to throw what, a dozen alliances at us? 

It seems that there is no end to the frustration that New Polar Order brings to those who mean us harm.

I, for one, find all of this to be very motivating indeed. 

I shall see your Straw Man accusation and raise you with your own...

red+herring.png

The fact is, our enemies are frustrated with us, particularly that we are not fighting in a way in which they had apparently hoped. 

Another fact is every blow coming down on our cold, prickly hides is damaging the attackers as well. Regardless of how this war turns out, our enemies will smarting for some time I think. That is certainly my personal object.