Declaration of Wussiness

Defender

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daily reminder that if you don't like your treatment on a team color, move.  Crying about it solves nothing.

We did move. Pointing out the reasons for our departure isn't crying about it. With me and Defender leaving, the 2 most recent non-PECS controlled senators to try running have left, I think more will also leave. Some had held out hope the senate situation could improve, but its past the point where Defender or me can do anything to improve the situation. With the open trigger policy on sanctions being used for every type of conflict, I doubt even Cuba has any control over what the other senators do anymore.

The biggest hesitation for both of us in moving was leaving our voters behind, but the level of dissatisfaction with Pink for many has reached the point I think most will also leave.

For the pink senate historians, the timeline puts my senatorial campaign after defenderland, and before methrage.

It was a time of turmoil, but also a time of tranquility.

And in the end, many votes were cast.

Some went for me, some more went against.

Some were offended by the idea of a non Pecs senator.

But the political dialogue was significantly expanded.

With the departure of Methrage, hartfw is the only true outsider candidate this race. Raised in a small shack by a group of hobos who sold ill-crafted knitwear, hart wasn't even aware that politics existed until shortly after his 23rd birthday, when heavy-handed zoning bylaws decreed that the middle of a public street was an unacceptable place for an open-pit latrine, opening his eyes to the burden of regulation on entrepreneurs. From that point forward he dedicated his life to furthering the interests of the common man through that most patriotic of channels: pushing for measures that primarily benefit the already wealthy. 

This election is about common sense. Are you going to let some machine politicians in the pocket of Big Tech and their toadies in Medium-Sized Spreadsheet tell you what is best for your nation, or are you finally ready to throw off the shackles and let a regular joe like the rest of us who doesn't understand any of that have a crack at power? 

we should move to grey. No one would possibly want that color lol

Well....

An Amazing Kreskin reference?  Didn't see that coming.

It was either him or Carnac the Magnificent.

This just in: I'm old. :(

the LSF moved to pink because we were forced out of another color in the first place

I'd completely forgotten about that.

What I do remember is that Pink used to be the color everyone used to house PoWs.

Edited by kingzog

Sanctions are in the game for a reason, and using them during war time is a perfectly valid use of the tactic. Just because you're too nice, or don't have enough desire to cause it doesn't mean it isn't a valid war tactic, especially if you can knock of their construction, lead for a few days, or uranium. I wish more people used sanctions in war time. 

Browns senators turned this deal down  :gag:

What was the downside?

With the departure of Methrage, hartfw is the only true outsider candidate this race. Raised in a small shack by a group of hobos who sold ill-crafted knitwear, hart wasn't even aware that politics existed until shortly after his 23rd birthday, when heavy-handed zoning bylaws decreed that the middle of a public street was an unacceptable place for an open-pit latrine, opening his eyes to the burden of regulation on entrepreneurs. From that point forward he dedicated his life to furthering the interests of the common man through that most patriotic of channels: pushing for measures that primarily benefit the already wealthy. 

This election is about common sense. Are you going to let some machine politicians in the pocket of Big Tech and their toadies in Medium-Sized Spreadsheet tell you what is best for your nation, or are you finally ready to throw off the shackles and let a regular joe like the rest of us who doesn't understand any of that have a crack at power? 

:claps:

we are not even at war with DBDC

You have discovered that doesn't matter, congratulations.

the LSF moved to pink because we were forced out of another color in the first place

This kinda of stuff doesn't happen in Purple (nor Blue or Orange so far as i know). Consider that a hint.