Invicta Announcement

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In their defense, they do have a lot of nations in anarchy, and they are already at war with 2 other alliances. But with that said, if they couldn't contribute, they shouldn't have declared in the first place.

True, but I guess for an alliance - SUN - that has been underwhelming and ill-prepared every little bit counts.

Invicta wasted no time promising in private that this would be a four month long engagement (don't worry KenMo, no logs!). It's unfortunate you're imposing such a sentence on your membership and on your hapless ally but ultimately it is what it is. Oh well!

You can send cash to a nation who wont even launch a cruise missile Ozone, but you can't send it to a nation who literally threw his nation away on your orders Despair City. This guy has 400k left, and 125 infra. He is exceptionally close to bill lock. You obviously cannot afford to war for a month, let alone 4.

If this is how you reward your own member's loyalty, then you really have lost what little respect you gained in my regard. I honestly expected more from an alliance who's existed through more than a single global war. You don't deserve that kind of loyalty when that's how you treat your members.

Edited by Gh0s7

You can send cash to a nation who wont even launch a cruise missile Ozone, but you can't send it to a nation who literally threw his nation away on your orders Despair City. This guy has 400k left, and 125 infra. He is exceptionally close to bill lock. You obviously cannot afford to war for a month, let alone 4.

If this is how you reward your own member's loyalty, then you really have lost what little respect you gained in my regard. I honestly expected more from an alliance who's existed through more than a single global war. You don't deserve that kind of loyalty when that's how you treat your members.

You're really going to argue that alliances shouldn't declared war b/c some noobs might not have WCs? That's a really dumb argument ghost.

You're really going to argue that alliances shouldn't declared war b/c some noobs might not have WCs? That's a really dumb argument ghost.

Check the nations, this nation he is on about that has been "thrown away" was a tiny nation and only 42 days old.

So not even a noob but more of a newb.

Edit: this ghost person also doesn't have a warchest to last 4 month either. Edited by the rebel

1.) If you only have a handful of nations who can even fight, then don't declare in the first place because you're doing nothing to actually help.

2.) My warchesst will last 4+months. But try again son.

Edited by Gh0s7

I had a little under 400 mil when you declared. In the low tier, that will last well enough, and so will the amount I currently have. But continue to sit there and act like you've said something that's intelligent.