• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, I will then.

http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=770876

:. War Details

About Wars

War Status: War Expired War Reason: Fenris is here War Declaration Date: 11/18/2014 10:24:25 PM War End Date: 11/26/2014 Total Attacks: 130 XP Option: Experience Enabled   War Declared By War Declared On Nation Name: Llonach The Forgotten Ones Ruler Name: Haflinger  message_compose.png Subtleknifewielder  message_compose.png Alliance: The JavaHouse Leaguealliance_statistic.gif State Of Unified Nationsalliance_statistic.gif Soldiers Lost: 504,026 271,629 Tanks Lost: 46,730 34,690 Cruise Missiles Lost: 0 0 Aircraft Lost: 675 536 Navy Lost: 42 35 Infrastructure Lost: 1,059.23 2,349.13 Technology Lost: 749.74 1,031.68 Land Lost: 1,062.195 3,064.505 Land/Tech/Infra: 8,519.66 Strength Lost 16,802.53 Strength Lost Destruction Rank: This war was more destructive than 3,257 of 3,420 existing wars.

EDIT: Well, that pasted horribly. The point is he won.

Edited by Max Power

You have sixty-something nations, and last time I checked, 53 are in anarchy.

Trying to use anarchy stats as a benchmark of success is generally moronic and you should feel bad for using it. Since the paradigm shift in war to the stance of nuking all the time, every time, you're doing something pretty damn wrong if you're not putting people into anarchy.

Trying to use anarchy stats as a benchmark of success is generally moronic and you should feel bad for using it. Since the paradigm shift in war to the stance of nuking all the time, every time, you're doing something pretty damn wrong if you're not putting people into anarchy.

They're not winning.

Get over it.

True in most cases. I assume he picked up the metric when we mentioned we anarchied about half of SUN on the first day, before nukes. But w/e, carry on.

That escalated fast

The idea I would even have a nation that large is preposterous sir

Heh yeah I know. Just making the point that were that fight possible, you would be at a significant disadvantage just as we would be 1v1 with SUN. I get your point that we have made a certain amount of noise about our performance, the reason though is not that we think we're beating them by ourselves, the efforts of others on this front are obviously indispensable. Conversely it springs from the fact that are we significantly smaller than SUN and yet have performed quite well thus far. It is a subjective pride rising from our relative size.

Heh yeah I know. Just making the point that were that fight possible, you would be at a significant disadvantage just as we would be 1v1 with SUN. I get your point that we have made a certain amount of noise about our performance, the reason though is not that we think we're beating them by ourselves, the efforts of others on this front are obviously indispensable. Conversely it springs from the fact that are we significantly smaller than SUN and yet have performed quite well thus far. It is a subjective pride rising from our relative size.

Honestly it's just Loki. You have this dude in here acting as if he is DBDC himself.

Kashmir is cool in my book still though for the most part.

Yes we're prideful, so what. Not like it isn't justified. We're not overly bothered for that matter that it ruffles feathers or that it results in !@#$%* comics.

A true 1v1? 45 Kashmir members, 1 million NS vs 45 SUN members, 1 million NS? Hah! But that's not what we got and there's no underselling tJL's and AI's contributions. We're prideful but not unappreciative.

Ultimately we must be doing something right if Invicta, overwhelmed as they are, had to enter on this front and bring in the paper tigers with them.  :)

Yes we're prideful, so what. Not like it isn't justified. We're not overly bothered for that matter that it ruffles feathers or that it results in !@#$%* comics.

A true 1v1? 45 Kashmir members, 1 million NS vs 45 SUN members, 1 million NS? Hah! But that's not what we got and there's no underselling tJL's and AI's contributions. We're prideful but not unappreciative.

Ultimately we must be doing something right if Invicta, overwhelmed as they are, had to enter on this front and bring in the paper tigers with them.  :)

Well, I mean two Kashmiri plus a tiny ass micro like LN can defeat the GOONS lower tier and that's with all the GOONS receiving full aid slots every ten days and us receiving nothing. And I can post PMs too to show just how helpless they were. I shudder to think about what 50 Kashmiri can do with the help of all her allies. May the Lord have mercy on our enemies because we sure won't.

Well, I mean two Kashmiri plus a tiny ass micro like LN can defeat the GOONS lower tier and that's with all the GOONS receiving full aid slots every ten days and us receiving nothing. And I can post PMs too to show just how helpless they were. I shudder to think about what 50 Kashmiri can do with the help of all her allies. May the Lord have mercy on our enemies because we sure won't.

I took on GOONS entire lower-tier by myself until they sanctioned me.