Imperial Decree - DBDC

Dajobo

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sarcasm aside, you can execute this if you are prepared to face the consequences.  

Thanks for your permission, and obviously, we are prepared... 

Now, instead of all the hyperventilating coming from the Doom-aligned (which simply makes you appear more worried than you're letting on), forget giving us advice we have no intention to take, and just get your counter to our counter underway please :)

For the Lulz!

Edited by Mihail the Just

Now, instead of all the hyperventilating coming from the Doom-aligned (which simply makes you appear more worried than you're letting on), forget giving us advice we have no intention to take, and just get your counter to our counter underway please :)

There was a counter?

I couldn't tell.

There was a counter?

I couldn't tell.

That's ok - we'll try to use more pictures next time...

(Hint - declaration and counter-declaration have been made in this thread)

EDIT: I promised pictures - this is the most appropriate I could find without resorting to my own cartoon attempt (be thankful) ;)

53828819.jpg

It's a bit lame, I know... but it's slightly better than this one

funny-counters-kitchen-design.jpg

Edited by Mihail the Just

You mean like the one I lost yesterday right before the huge explosion in Lander Clan? Good point, where did that thing run off to? :awesome:

LOL. No, that wasn't the one I was thinking of actually. I'll give you points for that, a good sense of humor has always been a requirement for Planet Bob.

But seriously, living at the mercy of others - who happen to be pretty damn ruthless in this case - isn't much to cling to. Rather die on my feet than live on my knees and all that.

DBDC doesn't require anyone to live on their knees. That's more the style of an alliance with the word "Order" in it when they're at the top of our "right makes right" world. You're free to remain standing when you surrender. We're informal like that. :D

I remember you from the NONE/League of Free Nations days. (I was in The Guard). I have no idea what this war is about and do not really care, to be honest. It is a shame we find ourselves on opposite sides in this conflict, but very little makes sense in this "Planet Bob" world anymore.

I will fight hard when needed and expect you to do the same. Best wishes.

Oh yes, I know who you are Morgaine. :salute: You have my respect. Edited by White Chocolate

DBDC doesn't require anyone to live on their knees. . . You're free to remain standing when you surrender.

That level of cognitive dissonance is dangerous to one's mental health, you know? We have some professionals in Lawyeria who can help you with that. Edited by Orville Reginbacher