Declaration of War

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, joined your alliance?  Took your money?  Protection?  The tiny nations part is correct.  I was a lot smaller then. :lol1:  Butt hurt, nay, I had a great time, that fight was almost as good as the one your getting now.  :smug:

Will more Umbrella ghosts join the cause.. Will Taget ever fight back.. Will MI6 PZI DBDC Ghosts.. Find out next time on DragonBallZ

To be fair, MI6 said nothing about PZIing ghosts -- the quote was, I believe, that ghosts would have to seek their own peace agreements.  It still will be interesting, just posting the correction  in the interests of accuracy.

Because it's a piece of my history: :D

I raided three members of a tiny unprotected alliance run by Doornail.  One of his dudes dropped 2300 infra to reach me.  We had a grand fight.  I warned them that being unprotected they would get their asses handed to them.  I noticed a short time later that GOONS hit them.  Doornail nuked back, can't say I blame him I would too.  GOONS insisted that he should be ZI'd.  I'm not sure what exactly happened at that point.  This was over two years ago.  Now if only I could get Stoopid Ace to ghost Kaskus when I get outta anarchy, that would be so sweet! :smug:

We raided some small members of his alliance and he declared on one of our guys who wasn't involved without talking to us in a sane and normal manner. So we ZId him.

It was fun,

To be fair, MI6 said nothing about PZIing ghosts -- the quote was, I believe, that ghosts would have to seek their own peace agreements.  It still will be interesting, just posting the correction  in the interests of accuracy.

No they definately stated PZI as explained earlier in the thread, but apparently has been reduced to zero warchest now :FD

We raided some small members of his alliance and he declared on one of our guys who wasn't involved without talking to us in a sane and normal manner. So we ZId him.

It was fun,

You had a whole unprotected alliance and you only attacked the tiny ones?  Oh the missed opportunity!  I thought GOONS was a raiding alliance.  :huh:

This was over two years ago.  Now if only I could get Stoopid Ace to ghost Kaskus when I get outta anarchy, that would be so sweet! :smug:

Awww, how cute. Its been over two years and he's still trying to get me to come out and play again. B-)

Edited by Stoopid Ace

To be honest, with all the raids under my belt you made that raid one to remember.  Most victims just roll over and ask for peace.  Even the ones that say raiders will be nuked.

@Ken, Fun and profit over 30K.  I've hit a half dozen nations since the last war and I've not been nuked once.  Yes not that many but the challenge over 50K is finding nations free to hit.  It seems to get better in the 150K range but there I would expect you to have a fight. :war:

On a personal level, I like plenty of IRON folks a lot. It does a tremendous disservice to them, Fox Fire, for you to come out here and act like a complete fool.

Actually it is well within the perception of IRON for Fox Fire to come out here and make a fool of itself. It's not like IRON didn't sell out Non Grata to an extended beatdown and then try to betray the coalition they sided with at the same time.

If he wanted to be, he would be better than that. He and various others not wanting to get that it was a joke are the reason why PZI is still being brought up at all.

Well in my defense Rey's post up there is the first time anyone said anything to me about it being a joke.  Sorry if I was slow picking up on the joke as Chim was raging pretty hard and didn't seem like he was in a joking mood when that was proposed.

I guess it can only be two things, a joke or a massive backpedal being called a joke, I guess we'll never know :O

Actually it is well within the perception of IRON for Fox Fire to come out here and make a fool of itself. It's not like IRON didn't sell out Non Grata to an extended beatdown and then try to betray the coalition they sided with at the same time.

Shh marx it's all about punting kittens now, don't speak such nonsense.

The lobster knows alllobster.gif

Edited by Montosh