Declaration of War

Ghosts hit us, ghosts hit them.  Non Grata is more than welcome to try their luck against us, if you'd like to be done with the talking points and commence with the shooting points.

You guys can expand this as quick as you want, but the war map won't get updated for another week.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ghosts hit us, ghosts hit them.  Non Grata is more than welcome to try their luck against us, if you'd like to be done with the talking points and commence with the shooting points.

I'm good watching you guys blunder about trying to deal with Kaskus :)

Kaskus / MI6 Summary- so you don't have to read 33 pages
1. MI6 thought they were sneaky trying instigate a war between GOONS and Kaskus. KASKUS found out and slapped MI6.

2. Rey is ranting and raving about this not being about him to methrage- yet he post arrogant comments about protecting peewees playhouse and tried to organize a coalition against SRA who is now clubbing LPHs 5 sorry members.

3. MI6 is ranting that they are the victim and are trying everything they can to discredit unknown Smurf, which is a challenge because everyone knows MI6 instigates trouble.

4. MI6 took immediate defensive actions and posted an announcement to their members to enter peace mode (more time to photo art war propaganda) and rely on sugar daddy TOP for aid and have Umbrella fight their war.

I think that sums it up. Oh, and Non Grata is pointing and laughing at MI6.

Kaskus / MI6 Summary- so you don't have to read 33 pages
1. MI6 thought they were sneaky trying instigate a war between GOONS and Kaskus. KASKUS found out and slapped MI6.

2. Rey is ranting and raving about this not being about him to methrage- yet he post arrogant comments about protecting peewees playhouse and tried to organize a coalition against SRA who is now clubbing LPHs 5 sorry members.

3. MI6 is ranting that they are the victim and are trying everything they can to discredit unknown Smurf, which is a challenge because everyone knows MI6 instigates trouble.

4. MI6 took immediate defensive actions and posted an announcement to their members to enter peace mode (more time to photo art war propaganda) and rely on sugar daddy TOP for aid and have Umbrella fight their war.

I think that sums it up. Oh, and Non Grata is pointing and laughing at MI6.

I think the more likely scenario is that NEW ghosted Kaskus Umbrella ghosted Mi6 to handle those nations.

Ranting and raving in my one post responding to a personal attack.

Also, this post reinforces my belief that LT won't be dropping LPH do to anything you say -- if you had that much influence, you'd know exactly how much effort went into "organizing a coalition." Now, if you'll excuse me, I believe I said this wasn't about me, and I'd like you to stop trying to personally attack me since that is the case.

Does Lavender Town support your stupidity? I feel bad for them if they do.

The official stance is "oh, well, let him get pounded." While it is unfortunate that my ally's second-in-command decided to jump ship to Kaskus over what is perhaps the least worthy CB in upwards of six years, it is his decision and he'll have to learn to live with it just fine. Edited by Neo Uruk

I think the more likely scenario is that NEW ghosted Kaskus Umbrella ghosted Mi6 to handle those nations.

Not that there is anything wrong with getting help from allies but in this scenario it just makes MI6 look weak. Atleast when GOONS did it, they were not chest thumping.

Not that there is anything wrong with getting help from allies but in this scenario it just makes MI6 look weak. Atleast when GOONS did it, they were not chest thumping.

This is false, GOONS are always either chest thumping or shouting someone down.

What's to chest thump about?

We got attacked for what Smurf has already admitted to being no reason. He wanted to attempt to instigate a global conflict (with evidence in this thread of him attempting to do so since about July,) and we told him we'd be fine taking them one on one -- and so Smurf called in ghosts.

There comes a time and point where the idea that we owe Smurf a fair fight after his many blunders and clear provocations becomes laughable. Personally I would have called in all of our allies day one and ran Kaskus so far into the ground you wouldn't be able to tell them from dirt. I don't think that's weak, that's  called having treaty partners in case some ass clown decides to attack your alliance without cause.

Instead we've done our best to minimize our allies involvement but we always reserve the right to use as much force as possible should we want to. In fact, reserving that ability in my opinion makes us better than Smurf and his clear attempt to cause provocation over nothing.

Perception is a lie and people are free to say what they want about MI6, the amount of attention paid to us is disproportionate to their words about our relevance or lack there of.

Frankly most of the people talking are proven chicken !@#$% anyway.

Edited by IYIyTh

I realize that at some point in time all the smug of Mi6 bathed you in it's stench and you cannot help yourself.

The smug has always been strong with DC.  And his sojourn in Mushroom Kingdom didn't help one bit.

On another note, a garbage CB for hitting MI6 sounds quite fitting, since MI6 is garbage.

Finally someone actually gets it.  You win the thread.  Time for everyone to leave and go home.  Seriously.  I want the ten minutes I spent reading all this back.

As for the war itself.  We're right.  They're wrong.  Clearly.

"Who you trin' to get crazy with ese? Don't you know I'm loco?

To da one on da flam
boy it's tough
I just toss that ham on the fryin pan
like spam
it's done when I come in slam
damn, I feel like the son of sam
don't make me wrek shit
wit a automatic got me goin' likke general electric
damn
the lights are blinkin' I'm thinkin'
it's all over when go out drinkin'
OH makin' my mind slow,
that's why I don't fuck with the big four-oh
bro, I got ta' maintain
cuz a nigga like me is goin; insane"

What's to chest thump about?

We got attacked for what Smurf has already admitted to being no reason. He wanted to attempt to instigate a global conflict (with evidence in this thread of him attempting to do so since about July,) and we told him we'd be fine taking them one on one -- and so Smurf called in ghosts.

There comes a time and point where the idea that we owe Smurf a fair fight after his many blunders and clear provocations becomes laughable.

Perception is a lie and people are free to say what they want about MI6, the amount of attention paid to us is disproportionate to their words about our relevance or lack there of.

We haven't seen a decent CB in a while and I doubt that is going to change soon. Also, imho you don't owe Kaskus a fair fight but considering that MI6 was already receiving aid from allies and still had to call them in to handle Kaskus (+ 4 ghosts in relevant range).. It just makes me wonder if putting MI6 and elite in the same sentence might be something that should be avoided.

Also, if you didn't care about perception then I guess you are wasting your time on OWF.

We got attacked for what Smurf has already admitted to being no reason. 

What? No. Never said anything close to that.. the war was not for no reason. That is just a blatant lie. All I said is maybe I jumped the gun a little bit -- but I did try to contact MI6. At this point the GOONS shit had been going on for a month+ and my patience was wearing thin. You should probably be happy I gave you 72 hours tbh. 

He wanted to attempt to instigate a global conflict (with evidence in this thread of him attempting to do so since about July,) and we told him we'd be fine taking them one on one -- 

The stuff in July was about you guys spamming SRA (our allies). Instigate means to 'start' something, which we never did. Y'all were being reckless in July and Abbas shut it down so we moved on from it... 

and so Smurf called in ghosts.

I did no such thing. They came because they were [ooc]bored[/ooc]. 

There comes a time and point where the idea that we owe Smurf a fair fight after his many blunders and clear provocations becomes laughable. Personally I would have called in all of our allies day one and ran Kaskus so far into the ground you wouldn't be able to tell them from dirt. I don't think that's weak, that's  called having treaty partners in case some ass clown decides to attack your alliance without cause.

Instead we've done our best to minimize our allies involvement but we always reserve the right to use as much force as possible should we want to. In fact, reserving that ability in my opinion makes us better than Smurf and his clear attempt to cause provocation over nothing.

I agree about the allies thing though. You have treaties for a reason might as well use them... but at the same time I think this is a special circumstance and I understand the logic in not bringing them in. 

I don't envy the person that has to make that decision.

Cold, very cold

How so?

Caustic made poor decisions post EQ
NCC & Tito made poor decisions in the buildup to EQ because they were more friendly with one part of our ally set than the other and refused to make the hard decisions to choose one path over another leaving the door open for us to get hit hard in EQ and again in disorder.

Or you could say we made mis-steps as far back as grudge by not forming Double Vision into a real bloc.