Declaration of War

There is so much stupid in this post it's just amazing.

You don't have any proof that we spied your midget nations because we didn't, we have proof you spied ours.

If someone is pending on our AA he is off limits, I don't care what you think about it. You don't get to attack anyone pending on my AA without getting your face beaten in.

Multiple of your nations continued attacking our inactive guys you declared on long after the 5th as well.

That's 3 strikes. I would have let it go if you hadn't been constantly spouting off on the OWF that you were a big bad ass because we allowed you to hit our guys without countering as we worked out with smurf but you can't seem to shut your mouth and you pissed me off. As soon as we are done cratering your crap alliance we will walk away again and if you keep your hands to yourself and your allies can keep your mouth shut we will keep away.

Do what you did last time and we do this all over again.

No solid agreement was reached with Stonewall because Aesculus is our ECON guy. He relayed the info to us but we never made a decision, instead we decided to beat down your entire alliance for violating the peace agreement 3 times.

As for the Kaskus/MI6 debacle that's on smurf for not being able to wait to speak to MI6 AFTER Milton told him that we had a misunderstanding, which I have clarified multiple times in this thread alone.

Just because you are so intentionally dense you just can't understand what is going on, and you continue to run the same mouth which has gotten you beaten down multiple times now, is no ones fault but your own.

The guy was pending since before our initial war with you and was still pending, the guy even said he wasn't protected by GOONS. You guys were just fishing for an excuse and actually did violate the agreement. Nations can't gain immunity from attack by ghosting random AA, without ever joining the alliance. It wasn't me who attacked, but a noob who fought the guy previously. Also you never once told me any specifics regarding these supposed attacks after the ceasefire, if it was actually happening I would expect you'd have the common sense to tell me which nation, so I could speak with them. Instead you refused to say who was attacked, so you're claims sounded like BS and you gave me no information I could use to get to the bottom of it.

Also that misunderstanding claim by you makes no sense and one of the most see through lies I've seen in a while. How does M16 telling you guys Kaskus had said GOONS can attack LN get miscommunicated? Either a blatant lie from the start or you're changing your story to a miscommunication now to try making M16 feel like you're doing something about revealing information which incriminates them. Rather than just throw them under the bus after giving Kaskus a solid CB against them.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every time you post I extend your beat down by a week, just an FYI.

Also I don't care what you say. You don't attack someone in my AA pending or not EVER. Get it through your skull.

You also don't spy my nations. EVER.

And we don't work with you since you are ridiculous and it's usually easier to work with Smurf. Who can yank your chain when he needs to. We worked out the first two issues with him and he asked us to be patient.

Well after the spy attack I was tired of being patient with your stupid micro.

Edited by KenMorningstar

Every time you post I extend your beat down by a week, just an FYI.

Don't like the truth being posted, about how you guys lied to get M16 attacked and how the CB remains solid even if you did lie, as long as M16 goes along with it? Seems you got frustrated when Doch didn't declare on who you wanted when you were asking him to hit our allies during the ceasefire (Even though this was just a rank and file member you were trying to get backing for your planned war against us from), so you decided to use more underhanded methods to get M16 involved, even if they didn't plan to be.

Don't want M16 to realize you set them up? I'm sure a lot of alliances would be pissed if another alliance told people they had given the go ahead for their protectorate to get attacked, including M16 and GOONS. So you wouldn't of told Kaskus that if you didn't want M16 to get attacked. If you aren't careful M16 might realize you are more of an enemy than Kaskus, with you guys being at fault for spreading a lie about them, which painted M16 bad enough Kaskus considered M16 more important to hit than even GOONS.

Edited by Methrage

Don't like the truth being posted, about how you guys lied to get M16 attacked and how the CB remains solid even if you did lie, as long as M16 goes along with it? Seems you got frustrated when Doch didn't declare on who you wanted when you were asking him to hit our allies during the ceasefire (Even though this was just a rank and file member you were trying to get backing for your planned war against us from), so you decided to use more underhanded methods to get M16 involved, even if they didn't plan to be.

Don't want M16 to realize you set them up? I'm sure a lot of alliances would be pissed if another alliance told people they had given the go ahead for their protectorate to get attacked, including M16 and GOONS. So you wouldn't of told Kaskus that if you didn't want M16 to get attacked. If you aren't careful M16 might realize you are more of an enemy than Kaskus, with you guys being at fault for spreading a lie about them, which painted M16 bad enough Kaskus considered M16 more important to hit than even GOONS.

That's 3 weeks extra total so far!

Keep calling us M16 and FAN will get mad. :P

holy !@#$ methrage you're not even a nut at this point

you're the entire Planter's factory

You're the nut here, alienating most of the few friends you have to get in bed with M16 and GOONS. You've already done more damage to yourself during this Kaskus/M16 War than I could do with ZIing you many times over. Have fun on the black sphere, until goons get sick of you again.

That's 3 weeks extra total so far!

3 weeks starting from what? You have back tracked from everything you've said, even openly admitted you lied when you gave Kaskus the CB against M16. Excuse me if I don't take you serious, I already know you're not a man of your word. Throwing on additional weeks to a war which will last an unknown amount of time for posting, without giving a heads up before the first post to "add an extra" week shows you've never been genuine about peace. Also each post adds a week? I did one post after you said that, but I've known you guys have had no intention of peace and you were just letting some of our allies believe you might be willing to. If I tally up your posts, we should keep you at war for how many months for your posting now going by the same standard you just made up?

If we do get more alliances and those who'd like a shot at you guys to join us or declare on you guys, we should keep you guys at war for a long time when we turn this around, going by your standard of counting up previous posts to tally the minimum weeks. You've made a lot in here.

Just going to leave this here then see my way out of this thread. 

To MI6,

Don't want people talking about your PZI ambitions? Then maybe you shouldn't be going around talking about PZI.

Similarly, don't want someone trashing you for an abysmal response to the initial blitz? Maybe you shouldn't be going around boasting about activity levels.

Don't want someone pointing out how a micro like Kaskus is punching way above their weight class and giving you a run for your money? Maybe you shouldn't be going around telling everyone how military superior you are to everyone.

Don't want someone harassing you about shoving all your nations in PM? Maybe you shouldn't have been a key player who worked to strong arm an entire coalition into forcing terms upon someone else for using PM.

Don't want someone supporting a shady CB, at best, used to hit you? Maybe you shouldn't have came into the last war supporting some shoddy CB in order to get a suckerpunch in against an AA not even mentioned in the original CB

Don't want someone being ok with Kaskus playing the game their own way? Maybe you shouldn't have made such a big show about doing something new right before immediately falling into the same pattern of every other cookie-cutter alliance and then being upset that others can actually execute what they set out to do.

The problem isn't the reality of war and politics, because we all know and understand them. I don't have a problem with your response time, your peace mode or nearly anything else. The problem is that what Mi6 says doesn't match up with what they do, a phenomenon more colloquially known as "full of !@#$."

Stop victim shaming tia.

jesus !@#$@#$ christ Methrage just shut the hell up already....

anyways....

Is there war? Yes. Was there miscommunication? Yes. Will there be ghosts? It ALWAYS happens.

Suck it up, nuke each other until you're depleted, go your own ways.

though, i'm honestly surprised MI6 hasn't called in allies yet and have this escalated?

Edited by Lurunin

You guys were the one to violate it, many times. If a spy op was a violation, you guys violated it immediatly after when assassinating one of Stonewall's spies. Then you violated it again when you declared on one of our nations for hitting an unaligned ghosting your AA. Then you violated it again when you attacked NASTYNATE over attempting a spy op, when you guys were already launching them on our smaller nations who didn't have defenses against it. Then the biggest violation happened after not only did we removed the guy who declared on the unaligned ghost (Since he didn't ask permission), but when you guys declared on the rest of us after your alliance came to an agreement with Stonewall to keep the war declared by beets and NASTYNATE limited to just them.

So you had no CB. We were flexible and willing to be reasonable despite you guys violating the ceasefire over and over again, grasping at whatever excuses you could to attack, while harassing our smaller nations. Even though you guys were in the wrong from the start and violated the ceasefire first, we resolved every incident stemming from the actions of our members despite you guys being primarily at fault; because we didn't have hard proof of who was spying on our members, even if we knew who it was. Even before you managed to provoke the spy op, you guys had already violated the ceasefire by declaring on one of our nations for hitting an unaligned nation who wasn't under your protection.

What became clear quickly was you guys were going to keep attacking until a war a blew up between us. Then one of your leaders told a lie (or the truth, if he's lying now), in order to turn the focus of Kaskus towards M16. If M16 tries to expand this war, it will be blatantly obvious they are working together with goons to try rolling Kaskus. Making the CB solid. M16 can't claim not to be in on it, when rather than condemn goons for getting them attacked and free Kaskus up to hit the alliance responsible for falsely accusing them.; they instead make clear how happy they are to get a war with Kaskus.

If M16 didn't want this, they would of been open to peace when it was found out Ken spread misinformation to get them attacked, so they can focus on that issue. M16 acts like the accusation over them telling GOONS it was alright with Kaskus for them to hit LN doesn't matter, when that matters more than anything else brought up in this thread. Why would M16 lie and conspire to get LN & Kaskus into a war by telling goons it was fine to attack? Why would M16 remain allied with goons and focus on the wrong enemy if Ken did make that up completely?

M16 brought this war upon themselves, by remaining allied to the alliance who blamed them for lying about what Kaskus had told them, in order to shift blame when confronted by Kaskus. According to GOONS, M16 lied to them about Kaskus saying they could hit LN. According to M16 (& GOONS Now) it was GOONS who lied about everything, about both what M16 and Kaskus said. Regardless of if GOONS, M16 or both are lying; I don't think it matters when M16 supports the alliance who says they lied about M16 saying stuff about Kaskus, in order to give Kaskus the CB to hit them.

The reason M16 is being hit right now is GOONS told Kaskus information, which if true would mean M16 was conspiring to war Kaskus, by lying to GOONS in order to get them to trigger the war. So the Kaskus CB is a solid one. It would be even more solid against GOONS, if GOONS really lied and M16 stops playing along with their plots. However it remains solid due to the alliance between GOONS and M16, as well as M16 being fine with GOONS giving Kaskus false info about them in order to get Kaskus to fight them.

M16's 30 Day NS Chart looks like the drop on the edge of a steep cliff, starting with the Kaskus War, but at least GOONS gave Kaskus a solid CB to hit M16 with. The longer M16 wants to fight on the side of GOONS, it only adds more validity to the CB. GOONS saying they were lying when telling Kaskus about M16's treachery against them after the fact doesn't matter, or it would of only mattered if M16 wanted to halt the war when it became clear one of their allies got them attacked by claiming it was M16's fault they attacked LN.

So the war between M16 and Kaskus could end quickly, if M16 pulls their head out of the sand and realize they are fighting due to a blatant lie told by GOONS in order to get Kaskus to direct their firepower towards M16 rather than them. That M16 remains allied to GOONS means Kaskus had no reason to think GOONS would be lying about what an ally told them. Since unless M16 was in on the plot to spread that information to Kaskus, that generally isn't something allies do to each other.

GOONS have not only continued to prove me right they can't be trusted over and over again, they have also racked up countless CBs for many alliances to declare on them, including M16 if they weren't in on the plot by GOONS to get Kaskus to declare on M16. I would prefer to see more declarations on GOONS instead of M16, but as long as M16 works together with GOONS, they share the blame for the lies GOONS told.

So we should all be destroying GOONS right now instead, but M16 is currently directing the firepower from Kaskus towards them, in order to be a good meat shield. If M16 wants to keep fighting Kaskus even knowing what GOONS told Kaskus to trigger it, they can be crushed alongside goons as far as I'm concerned.

I'm going to read through this on my next week off