A note on MI6 recruitment tactics.

smurthwaite

You must not have been reading the right app. I was already masked as a prospect. It was comical.

Nice back peddling.

Also join MI6.

Yes, people who apply as a member are masked as prospects then we decide whether they're accepted or not. You were not going to be. I know this because I decide on applications.

Also, done. Smurth's turn? (Sorry, bad joke)

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, people who apply as a member are masked as prospects then we decide whether they're accepted or not. You were not going to be. I know this because I decide on applications.

Also, done. Smurth's turn? (Sorry, bad joke)

Of course. I've noticed others not given the prospect mask from my membership in MI6. 

Not going to argue though. Just please don't be one of those people looking for acceptance of the OWF by taking a shot against the unpopular.

Also,

[20:23] <+IYIyTh> there isn't 4-5 years left in this tank.
[20:24] <+IYIyTh> taking a 24 member alliance of likely multi-phone accounts

IYIyth. The only nation that registered with his phone number.
Edited by Rotavele

Of course. I've noticed others not given the prospect mask from my membership in MI6. 

Not going to argue though. Just please don't be one of those people looking for acceptance of the OWF by taking a shot against the unpopular.

Also,

You're right. The two other people who applied when you applied are masks as operatives (members). I'm not really looking for acceptance on the OWF as I don't visit it that often, I just don't want you to think you had a real shot at getting in. 

You're right. The two other people who applied when you applied are masks as operatives (members). I'm not really looking for acceptance on the OWF as I don't visit it that often, I just don't want you to think you had a real shot at getting in.

Yes I heard that you're highly exclusive. Lol.

If I joined MI6 I would have taken over the alliance. Some people were uncomfortable with that fact. My rejection should not be classed with the others.

I can't wait to see Chimaera's response to this one, this should be fun. 

If I joined MI6 I would have taken over the alliance. Some people were uncomfortable with that fact. My rejection should not be classed with the others.

You realize that most of the alliance was against you joining correct? Now given the fact that MI6 elects the Ms (two of them), there would have basically been no fucking way you would have taken over shit. Like ya mate but you are clearly getting delusional as you get older. Neo Keltica offers some great sanitariums where we will drill into your head to ease the pressure of your bloated ego.

Lmao you are literally insane.

I have a better shot at getting into MI6 than Tywin, somehow.

I'd vouch for you to join.

You realize that most of the alliance was against you joining correct? Now given the fact that MI6 elects the Ms (two of them), there would have basically been no !@#$@#$ way you would have taken over !@#$.

This reminds me of his claim of being a threat to my legitimacy as Emperor of the Sith ...

.. far be it from me to talk against our founder though lol

This reminds me of his claim of being a threat to my legitimacy as Emperor of the Sith ...

.. far be it from me to talk against our founder though lol

Dammit, first Rota and now Junka has given me a reason to agree with Rayvon. At this rate the NSO-MI6 rivalry will be laid to rest and we will become the bestest of friends. :(

Also,

Wait to take highly out of context logs in an attempt to imply someone is not playing by the rules.

That's more than not cool.

[21:21] <%Saxplayer> If you want to see a good up and coming alliance
[21:21] <%Saxplayer> I want you to look at Guinness
[21:21] <%Saxplayer> Started with one person.
03[21:22] * Rotavele[GGA] (Rotavele@Editedbecauseweirdrule) has joined #gato
03[21:22] * unstpblpimp sets mode: +v Rotavele[GGA]
02[21:23] * +Rotavele (Rotavele@Editedbecauseweirdrule) Quit (Ping timeout)
01[21:24] <+IYIyTh> too small to make an impact
01[21:24] <+IYIyTh> What Rush said isn't entirely false
[21:24] <%Saxplayer> All alliances start somewhere
01[21:24] <+IYIyTh> there isn't 4-5 years left in this tank.
[21:24] <+Rotavele[GGA]> I tried to tell you he was a retard, sax
[21:24] <+Rotavele[GGA]> You didnt listen
01[21:24] <+IYIyTh> taking a 24 member alliance of likely multi-phone accounts
03[21:24] * Rotavele[GGA] is now known as Rotavele
01[21:24] <+IYIyTh> totalling 2.8k tech
[21:25] <%Saxplayer> OH if only you knew
01[21:25] <+IYIyTh> and making a dent in any respect in 3 years aside from getting a protectorate
[21:25] <+Rotavele> IYIyTH you dont need a phone to register for CN
[21:25] <%Saxplayer> There are 8 of their members in their channel 
[21:25] <%Saxplayer> And they have an ODoAP with TLR
01[21:25] <+IYIyTh> again
01[21:26] <+IYIyTh> so what
[21:26] <%Saxplayer> Again
[21:26] <%Saxplayer> time is never an issue
01[21:26] <+IYIyTh> you can have as many treaties as you want
01[21:26] <+IYIyTh> with 24 members and 2.8k tech
[21:26] <%Saxplayer> If in 5 months MI6 was formed
[21:26] <%Saxplayer> Who's to say someone else won't rise up
01[21:26] <+IYIyTh> because MI6 has nearly taken every single active player that could be considered a free agent in the past year and consolidated it into an alliance.
01[21:27] <+IYIyTh> guinness, that's nice and all but
01[21:27] <+IYIyTh> too small.

Honestly, intentionally misrepresenting logs to imply someone is breaking game rules when you have no idea what you're talking about should be a punishable offense.
Edited by IYIyTh

Wait, what claim was this?

One of several references is vaguely here; along with other locations where you said it with more ownership rather than trying to paint me as fearful of you for reasons that only make sense your own head ..

Remember your !@#$%^&* if you're gonna spread it, someone's gonna eventually call you back on it. Especially if you're gonna recycle your !@#$%^&*.

edit - lol clibboard failure .. I had that link from earlier .. closed the other window, need to get the proper link in there ... fixing .... and fixed now ... Edited by Rayvon

One of several references is vaguely here; along with other locations where you said it with more ownership rather than trying to paint me as fearful of you for reasons that only make sense your own head ..

Remember your !@#$%^&* if you're gonna spread it, someone's gonna eventually call you back on it. Especially if you're gonna recycle your !@#$%^&*.

edit - lol clibboard failure .. I had that link from earlier .. closed the other window, need to get the proper link in there ... fixing .... and fixed now ...

Just because you took my presence to be a threat to your legitimacy, does not mean I claim that I actually was -- in fact I remember reiterating in your embassy that, no, I had no interest in joining NSO or becoming government there. I never claimed to have a legitimate title to your "throne."

Edited by Tywin Lannister

Naw your right...I don't even remember the last time I logged in to say anything of importance on our forums. Last year maybe.....Though I could easily reach everyone I doubt any one of them would listen to me these days. I'd need 3-4 months.

This isn't about violence anyway. It's more about pointing out to MI6 how stupid they look. They are almost a poor man's GOONs....except GOONs actually had some juice in their day. They have that same "we can act like asshats and kings of the world because we have a few big friends." shine on them. They have all the symptoms. Constant threads about dumb !@#$ they do. Delusions of grandeur. Loudmouths and morons proliferating the forum. At least GOONs was always like that. Do you remember IAA? These clowns are at best pretending and at worse....on narcotics.

Rude.

Also join GOONS MI6.