An announcement from Rotavele

Beauty

Hi all,

For those of you who have had me register on your boards, please disable the account ASAP.

My account on the New Polar Order boards was recently accessed and inappropriate images were posted. A member of an alliance I recently have fought managed to get my password from their own boards while discussing peace terms and used it to post images on several forums. Last night a few more were hit as I made the dumb mistake of using a universal password. So if I've ever used an account on your boards, please ban it until I can contact you and get it unbanned and changed the password. I thought it was over until a government of the NpO let me know last night it was used on there to post inappropriate images as well.

I have had an account on almost every single forum out there for one reason or another so if you're not sure, please check to prevent this from happening. I'm using unique passwords and changing them on forums I can remember having an account on. Thank you.

EDIT: The Polar Forum's were posted on about 40 minutes ago, so it's still happening.

R&R was posted on 20 minutes ago as well. 

Some alliance named TSE told me it happened there too, and I didn't know I had an account there. 

Edited by Rotavele

If this is true, this is incredibly pathetic.

Yeah apparently 4 alliances now have had these images go up on their boards. Polar changed my password for me now though and R&R banned it outright.

okay we'll ban you from kashmir forums no problem

I wasn't aware you guys had a forum. I know that's one I've never visited. I'm in shock that if I had, I wouldn't be banned already. You guys can't take jokes, get too mad for my taste, etc.

Considering how you regularly spoof your IP's, I have a fairly hard time buying this. But whatever...

I wasn't aware you guys had a forum. I know that's one I've never visited. I'm in shock that if I had, I wouldn't be banned already. You guys can't take jokes, get too mad for my taste, etc.

Yeah well file this under spring cleaning.  Can't take a joke,etc.?  Now that is funny.  But real talk it's good you're not being held accountable for something done to you, vs. by you.

Now now, don't be so butthurt, if you will recall you were all over Prototype's nuts for some time there (designing our flags, complaining about your treatment at the hands of your upper gov in NADC, etc).  ;)

Sucks though that you've been the victim of such ridiculousness. Although you invite the heat people are clearly taking things too far. Shame on them and here's to hoping things get easier on you.

Now now, don't be so butthurt, if you will recall you were all over Prototype's nuts for some time there (designing our flags, complaining about your treatment at the hands of your upper gov in NADC, etc).  ;)

Sucks though that you've been the victim of such ridiculousness. Although you invite the heat people are clearly taking things too far. Shame on them and here's to hoping things get easier on you.

I've always loved NADC so that is def not true. Also I designed the flag because one of my friends in Prototype needed a flag and yes I volunteered. Also the flag was very nice in my opinion and was sad you guys didn't use it.

CN forum staff determined that Rotavele was not the person behind the posts.

Welcome back, Rotavele.

Thank you Keelah.

This is why Universal passwords are a bad idea on anything. Lesson learned, I suppose.

Very much so.

Considering how you regularly spoof your IP's, I have a fairly hard time buying this. But whatever...

Yes it's always been my dream to post inappropriate images and get myself removed from a community I visit very actively. You are a hero of the CN community for figuring out my evil psuedo-voyuristic plans. And I could have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling NGers!

/sarcasm

we were so close

e28YcyK.gif

Do you not watch Scary movies?

Banned from MI6. 

wb, Rotavele.

Thank you DT.

we take jokes, don't get mad, etc. all day every day. yours are just retarded.

glad to see you back (lol lol)

As a public warning to all, discussing moderation issues is explicitly forbidden.

In this case, I mean discussing whether or not Rotavele was responsible for the posts.

Given the circumstances and posts in question I will not issue warnings for earlier posts in this thread, but future discussions of moderation issues around this incident will earn warnings.

we take jokes, don't get mad, etc. all day every day. yours are just retarded.

Then you can't take them and get mad over them. That's the point of not taking a joke, not whether you find it funny or not.

Also Thank you Syracuse :wub:

Edited by Rotavele

As a public warning to all, discussing moderation issues is explicitly forbidden.

In this case, I mean discussing whether or not Rotavele was responsible for the posts.

Given the circumstances and posts in question I will not issue warnings for earlier posts in this thread, but future discussions of moderation issues around this incident will earn warnings.

Just lock the thread, it makes things much easier, and it means nobody breaks any rules.

I've always loved NADC so that is def not true. Also I designed the flag because one of my friends in Prototype needed a flag and yes I volunteered. Also the flag was very nice in my opinion and was sad you guys didn't use it.

Your memory fails you again, it happened (you can have the logs as a refresher later today if you'd like). Something about lack of upward mobility because gov was inactive. Either way that's not exactly the point.

(I did dig the flags, and we used them briefly, but once we changed name/theme they were no longer relevant.)

Always skeptical of anything Rotavele says, but then again there are some pretty crappy people around here.

My advice to you is lay low and probably avoid IRC all together. You're clearly creating a base of people who don't like you, and it's best to just let it go.