An announcement from Rotavele

Beauty

[ooc]I don't mean to bring this up in regards to mod issues, but specifically to the mechanics and efforts of weeding out an individual account on our own individual alliance forums - and I believe the 3 different coinciding names during his ban give fair reason for this to be considered a fair question -- this has nothing to do with any specific posts causing that temporary ban, but rather his multiple registrations at multiple alliances with multiple other names at the time he was banned ..[/ooc]

Other than Cucumber, Kaolo, and Rosenkraz -- is there any other names to ban?

If anyone wants a list of IPs Rotavele has used to post at Non Grata

Removed IPs

Please note we banned him due to his rogue against us before he posted anything to the OWF so any of these accounts used IPs in these ranges then you know it was indeed rotavele.

Do not post IPs publically. Take it to private message.

Come on people you know the forum rules. If not review them.

If anyone wants a copy of the IPs used please query me on IRC or PM me.

If anyone has a problem with me (And I know about half of this place does), you're free to contact me.

Otherwise if you have an issue, you need to post it in the abuse section and not my thread. This is here to try and help people, not a chance for you to air out your dirty laundry or accusations.

Thanks.

Do not post IPs publically. Take it to private message.

Come on people you know the forum rules. If not review them.

If at all possible, this thread has served it's purpose. Since you can't request locks anymore, may I suggest one? :P I don't think anymore replies to this can be generally good.

We've had a similar instance on our forums.  Just an fyi.

Yes. It happened on Sparta, Fark, NADC, Polar, and R&R's boards so far. I think all my passwords are changed now though. :)