OcUK DOW on GOONS

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey you guys crack on with your other business as much as you like. 

OcUK and GOONS seem to have an amicable settlement so for me this discussion is done.

My thanks to all in this thread that offered good wishes and support, my respect to those that see things differently.

o7

OcUK and GOONS war is over already? Well, I in my infinite wisdom think this must be a good thing. I am a bit confuseded Goonies and NG they are arguing? One is a twin of the other! NG Goonies Goonies NG they are one in the same! Both are bad. When NG and Goonies fight with each other you know what they do? To save time The NG man hits himself in the head  and the Goonies yells take that you NG no good! and the Goonie hits his own head and the No Good NG man saith there take that I shall killin you! Then they stop and attack the weak and innocents of planet Bob and call themselves a mighty alliance. This has been there history. This is what we all know to be true. Yet NG and Goonies say look we are not like before and the ignorant of the world say oh my goodness look the snake say he no longer a snake. This must be so. Snake would not lie. I tellen you Snake was a snake. Snake is a snake. Snake will be a snake. It shall not change. Good men will always oppose this evil. You think snake changed. Give it your open hand in peace. It is there is the open hand that it shall strike. For the snake will never change. So it is written, so it shall be. This is the word of The Magnificent one Ubuntu the Great  The Lion of Africa, King of the Zulu Alliance, Father of the nation, Chieftain of the Zulu Empire, king of Kings, The Benevolent and magnificent, Most holy of all holy men,  Most High General Commander of the Generals of the Army and Air Forces, Admiral of the High Seas Fleets, Hero of Heros, Bravest of the Brave, Supreme judge of the courts, The vessel of the Knowledge, Holder and Wisdom of the Universe, Provider of health and prosperity to the peoples, Educator of the nation, master of all animals great and small, ruler of as far as the eye can see, wise as the owl, swift as the coursing river, sleek as the gazelle, strength of the lion, mysterious as the dark side of the moon, the most benevolent, kind, Teacher of Nations, the Most High, Fearless and Honorable,  gods hand on planet Bob, scourge of the wicked, and protector of the good. King of Kings.

Please stand now Ubuntu the Great is leaving room.

Song of Ubuntu the Great: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gfDZT2cQ-k

does it have a card up its sleave that it hopes will thwart GOONS?

An unencumbered Lord Protector with time to kill would put anyone off who knows their history. This was all over before I even got a chance to notice it though...

Edited by Warzors

Technically NADC never withdrew? http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/BLEU

NADC was not in BLEU. NADC was in the BLEU Economic Treaty and withdrew before the Blue Civil War if i recall correctly.

NADC was a neutral alliance when BLEU was around.

Edited by Rotavele

NADC was not in BLEU. NADC was in the BLEU Economic Treaty and withdrew before the Blue Civil War if i recall correctly.

NADC was a neutral alliance when BLEU was around.

NADC joined Bleu economic after the Blue civil war. after their terms were completed. They withdrew before the NoCB war if I recall correctly.

Edited by Big Foot

OcUK and GOONS war is over already? Well, I in my infinite wife in think this must be a good thing. I am a bit confuseded Goonies and NG they are arguing? One is a twin of the other! NG Goonies Goonies NG they are one in the same! Both are bad. When NG and Goonies fight with each other you know what they do? To save time The NG man hits himself in the head  and the Goonies yells take that you NG no good! and the Goonie hits his own head and the No Good NG man saith there take that I shall killin you! Then they stop and attack the weak and innocents of planet Bob and call themselves a mighty alliance. This has been there history. This is what we all know to be true. Yet NG and Goonies say look we are not like before and the ignorant of the world say oh my goodness look the snake say he no longer a snake. This must be so. Snake would not lie. I tellen you Snake was a snake. Snake is a snake. Snake will be a snake. It shall not change. Good men will always oppose this evil.

Nah. Differences of opinion doesn't mean we think that one alliance is"good" and one "bad" ...That's just stupid. Also we aren't twins but snakes are cool. Edited by Hamilmania

OcUK and GOONS war is over already? Well, I in my infinite wisdom think this must be a good thing. I am a bit confuseded Goonies and NG they are arguing? One is a twin of the other! NG Goonies Goonies NG they are one in the same! Both are bad. When NG and Goonies fight with each other you know what they do? To save time The NG man hits himself in the head  and the Goonies yells take that you NG no good! and the Goonie hits his own head and the No Good NG man saith there take that I shall killin you! Then they stop and attack the weak and innocents of planet Bob and call themselves a mighty alliance. This has been there history. This is what we all know to be true. Yet NG and Goonies say look we are not like before and the ignorant of the world say oh my goodness look the snake say he no longer a snake. This must be so. Snake would not lie. I tellen you Snake was a snake. Snake is a snake. Snake will be a snake. It shall not change. Good men will always oppose this evil. You think snake changed. Give it your open hand in peace. It is there is the open hand that it shall strike. For the snake will never change. So it is written, so it shall be. This is the word of The Magnificent one Ubuntu the Great  The Lion of Africa, King of the Zulu Alliance, Father of the nation, Chieftain of the Zulu Empire, king of Kings, The Benevolent and magnificent, Most holy of all holy men,  Most High General Commander of the Generals of the Army and Air Forces, Admiral of the High Seas Fleets, Hero of Heros, Bravest of the Brave, Supreme judge of the courts, The vessel of the Knowledge, Holder and Wisdom of the Universe, Provider of health and prosperity to the peoples, Educator of the nation, master of all animals great and small, ruler of as far as the eye can see, wise as the owl, swift as the coursing river, sleek as the gazelle, strength of the lion, mysterious as the dark side of the moon, the most benevolent, kind, Teacher of Nations, the Most High, Fearless and Honorable,  gods hand on planet Bob, scourge of the wicked, and protector of the good. King of Kings.
Please stand now Ubuntu the Great is leaving room.
Song of Ubuntu the Great: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gfDZT2cQ-k

I don't even........ Someone translate please

Ubuntu the Great, you are very wise. I kneel before your magnificence and offer you in trade for those "yellow rocks" your people always find, an amazing array of "Lakers" and "Celtics" jerseys. These "jerseys" are cut just so, to allow proper airflow while your people are out working on their huts.

Looks to me like GOONS were taking a beating and realized their allies didn't want to get dragged down in their messes, so now they are acting nice in hopes of this not ending in what looks like an epic defeat for them as a micro brings them to their knees. Or did GOONS already surrender?

Looks to me like GOONS were taking a beating and realized their allies didn't want to get dragged down in their messes, so now they are acting nice in hopes of this not ending in what looks like an epic defeat for them as a micro brings them to their knees. Or did GOONS already surrender?

Yes, quite the beating.

not gonna lie, that was my first impression of this

There is literally not one response we could have made that you would have approved of.

Damned if we do, damned if we don't. Edited by Pat Bateman

There is literally not one response we could have made that you would have approved of.

Damned if we do, damned if we don't.

If you guys normally dealt with wars like this, I think it would be the right way to do things. Although when you guys treat wars very different when you're fighting an alliance without OcuK military capacity or have your allies involved, then when you do this it stands out.

Most alliances normally try to ends wars in a friendly manner and try fixing their mistakes. so I don't think you guys are doing anything wrong here. Although this seemed more like an infra saving move than a sign GOONS are changing. If I see you guys being more civil and friendly with your opponents as the trend rather than the exception, then I would approve. However you guys can't play it both ways of saying you always ask for reps when fighting an easier war, but try peacing out when the war has barely begun if fighting an alliance who can do a lot of damage.

So I'll admit I'm giving you guys a hard time due to your history and you guys are making the smart decision here.