i would like to offer peace talks for woto

Mister black

Thank you, now lets get working on the rest of your coalition abandoning moralism and embracing the reality of the situation :P

Clearly NG and NSO are moralists. This guy.

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never said it was a good idea, just maybe that's what they're doing.
Cowardly? In quite a few cases, yes. Bad? Probably not. And, let's be real, some fronts have been stacked to overkill for seemingly no reason except to do so.

I was talking about the use of the term "oA coalition" which you stated was not being tossed around. 

yeah Gotcha, Gotcha and oh yeah Gotcha. Please work on your attempts at spin and coherence it will benefit all of us no matter which coalition we belong. Gotcha...errr I mean Got it ;)

As far as the "Curbstomp" you are waiting for what exactly? What have your puppet masters promised you?

What spin? Banks are useless nowadays and pretty much everyone in CN knows this. 

Caliph stated that most alliances on your side can leave this war immediately if they so chose. You confirmed this right after stating that Caliph was lying and no peace terms had been given. So which one of us is being incoherent?  

MI6 has been kicking ass. As for the curbstomp, I don't think most thought it would be a curbstomp. Though we are waiting on some alliances to actually do what they are supposed to do. 

And puppet masters? Seriously, you talk about weak attempts at spin... That is the weakest shit right there. 

What spin? Banks are useless nowadays and pretty much everyone in CN knows this.

/me rolls his eyes.

If banks were as useless as you claimed they are, nobody would be gunning for NPO's shitty banks in the first place.

Think this is like the third or fourth war in my time in CN where a coalition has gone with KILL PACIFICA'S BANKS OR ELSE...

/me yawns.

Let us know when the OR ELSE arrives.

If banks were as useless as you claimed they are, nobody would be gunning for NPO's !@#$%* banks in the first place.

They gun for the banks because wrecking pixel huggers is one of the easiest things to agree on in CN. There is literally no reasonable explanation for "bank" nations nowadays. If you're keeping them in PM to save NS as they can't hope to do anything but burn if they leave it then at least own up to it. The "bank" excuse is laughably pathetic.

/me rolls his eyes.

If banks were as useless as you claimed they are, nobody would be gunning for NPO's !@#$%* banks in the first place.

Think this is like the third or fourth war in my time in CN where a coalition has gone with KILL PACIFICA'S BANKS OR ELSE...

/me yawns.

They just want to have fun destroying huge amounts of NS and bleed the tech

/me rolls his eyes.

/me yawns.

As others stated, the delicious tech is mouthwatering. But to be honest, it mostly comes from hurting NPO even more. Destroying you banks would reduce the amount of rebuilding NPO can do after the war ends. 

As others stated, the delicious tech is mouthwatering. But to be honest, it mostly comes from hurting NPO even more. Destroying you banks would reduce the amount of rebuilding NPO can do after the war ends. 

So the true goals for this war finally come out then?  Punishing NPO for ever entertaining the concept of a war led by one of their MD level treaty partners?

So the true goals for this war finally come out then?  Punishing NPO for ever entertaining the concept of a war led by one of their MD level treaty partners?

Stewie- When have I ever spoken for anyone but myself? Frankly, I would impose terms on damn near everyone on that side, including equal terms to NG/NSO as those floating around in the rumor mill. At this point, I personally would propose having every alliance on the other side having to decommission MP/HNMS/WRC wonders by this point because they're crying about this war being prolonged... So, if you wish for me to be in charge, I will gladly take the helm. At least then, the other side would having something to cry over.

This thread is great, started by a newcomer who wanted to do peace talks....

peace will come when it comes, for the time being enjoy the one time of the year we can actually enjoy life on bob. 

afterwards NpO/NPO/NSO can disband and make a super order for all of us to hate, maybe that's the secret plan all along, one world order conspiracy! 

What I've found most amusing from this thread, frankly, are the ones from TOP and Umbrella who are supposedly fighting to right the "wrongs" committed by NPO last war, yet were the beneficiaries of the aforementioned wrongs.

This is news to me, when exactly did we say we were fighting to right any wrongs?

/me rolls his eyes.

/me yawns.

Some of these so called banks have imported up to 1700 tech per month prior to the war. While you're free to label your nations as you like, you may even call them Hippy Gods for all I care,  other people are also free to do their assessments of current situations as they like. 

Bottom line is nations are nations. If you use them to import tech, collect pixels then it doesn't really matter what you call them internally. For others they remain a potential threat. And as you've so kindly declared war on TOP for second global war in a row, you've made that our business. And for the second global war in a row we don't get to fight them. 

But we're also kind and innovative. No one has demaned reps from you, nor extended war. And Farrin has been told that. In fact they haven't demanded anything from you. 

Edited by alyster

Some of these so called banks have imported up to 1700 tech per month prior to the war. While you're free to label your nations as you like, you may even call them Hippy Gods for all I care,  other people are also free to do their assessments of current situations as they like. 

Bottom line is nations are nations. If you use them to import tech, collect pixels then it doesn't really matter what you call them internally. For others they remain a potential threat. And as you've so kindly declared war on TOP for second global war in a row, you've made that our business. And for the second global war in a row we don't get to fight them. 

But we're also kind and innovative. No one has demaned reps from you, nor extended war. And Farrin has been told that. In fact they haven't demanded anything from you. 

To be fair you had too many nations in peace mode to fight them anyway. 

This is news to me, when exactly did we say we were fighting to right any wrongs?

Wasn't naming you in particular, mind. But if you look through the thread, you'll see that there are elements within your coalition (who benefited, rather than were harmed) by the controversial ending of the previous war.

I just find it ironic that the whole "you deserve this war because of your mishandling of Eq" line has caught on, to an extent, in your half of the coalition, considering it is your half who, if anything, have NPO to thank. :|

To be fair you had too many nations in peace mode to fight them anyway. 

TOP - 4,359,086.66 damage inflicted - 563 wars (5,5 wars per nation)

IRON - 2,620,276.80 damage inflicted - 634 wars (1.82 wars per nation)

Perhaps you can stop your petty attempts after you look at the numbers? 

Edited by alyster

This thread is great, started by a newcomer who wanted to do peace talks....

peace will come when it comes, for the time being enjoy the one time of the year we can actually enjoy life on bob. 

afterwards NpO/NPO/NSO can disband and make a super order for all of us to hate, maybe that's the secret plan all along, one world order conspiracy! 

I could just imagine it.  :facepalm:

TOP - 4,359,086.66 damage inflicted - 563 wars (5,5 wars per nation)

IRON - 2,620,276.80 damage inflicted - 634 wars (1.82 wars per nation)

Perhaps you can stop your petty attempts after you look at the numbers? 

I was talking about EQ, you know the war you referred about not being able to hit NPO nations in.

However given the PM usage of TOP that is probably confusing, still I used past context so you should have recognized it.

Edited by Commander shepard

I was talking about the use of the term "oA coalition" which you stated was not being tossed around.

Ah, no, I meant it wasn't being directly stated with a negative connotation. It's simply the label. I edited out all the other stuff because talking to Tywin usually just isn't productive.

The whole debate about banks is ridiculous.  The Polar side has intended to extract terms on NPO from the very beginning - which is why they've been complaining the whole time that our allies wouldn't peace out and allow us to be isolated.  The circumstances with our banks has given them something specific to demand, because they didn't otherwise know what it was they would ask for.  But they haven't decided at the end to demand terms because of our egregious conduct with banks.  They knew they were going to demand something, and this is what the circumstances have delivered.

The whole debate about banks is ridiculous.  The Polar side has intended to extract terms on NPO from the very beginning - which is why they've been complaining the whole time that our allies wouldn't peace out and allow us to be isolated.  The circumstances with our banks has given them something specific to demand, because they didn't otherwise know what it was they would ask for.  But they haven't decided at the end to demand terms because of our egregious conduct with banks.  They knew they were going to demand something, and this is what the circumstances have delivered.

You're cute. 

Of course people have the right to do their own assessments of the situation, I would expect nothing else from Paradoxia. However to claim that none of those upper tier nations are banks, and that they are all a threat; or that they are simply there to hide their pixels is a bit disingenuous. Yes, there has been a recent flood of tech into many of them, but if you look further back in the aid history of most of them, you see that they have sent out billions of dongs while importing very little, if any tech. For those claiming that banks are outdated and ineffective, how come you are so worried about Pacifica's rebuilding that you need to totally grind us down?

Hart, the low aid figures may be something to do with the banks going into PM rather often in that time period as a precaution. You also managed to pick nations that may not have been the most active, or participating in special programs.

I was talking about EQ, you know the war you referred about not being able to hit NPO nations in.

However given the PM usage of TOP that is probably confusing, still I used past context so you should have recognized it.

TOP had pretty much all its large nations out in Eq.  IF IRON had fought them, you would know this.  Feel free to check with some of your allies who did.