We've Come Long Way Baby

Cerridwyn

In the end, Cerd proved to be more stubborn than I. ;) 

Congrats, lovelies. I've been one happy camper since crashing here, and have been beyond useless since my retirement. Seeing a long time Paxian goal accomplished is icing on the cake.   :awesome:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty much what this guy said. Not impressed by neutral stats.

But, I will acknowledge it still takes effort and time. Congrats on the achievement and good luck in the future.

You know, I never understood why neutrals were hated so much... until I went to war. Then I understood. XD

But anywho, congratulations Pax. I remember at the beginning of this year when we were neck and neck racing to 4 mil NS :) You guys are great and it's awesome to see you guys prosper. It's well deserved.

But anywho, congratulations Pax. I remember at the beginning of this year when we were neck and neck racing to 4 mil NS :) You guys are great and it's awesome to see you guys prosper. It's well deserved.

Aye, that we were. And thank you Samwise and everyone else.

You know, I never understood why neutrals were hated so much... until I went to war. Then I understood. XD

Well, at least something good came of Mushqaeda!

Either way, I don't really see the fun in simulating stats while watching others for entertainment. We need as many politically active people we can get these days.

It's quite easy when you're neutral. Well done nonetheless, kudos to you all.

Someone is Jealous. Let's do a fact check.

Kashmir was founded as Prototype in 2012. Pax Corvus was also founded in 2011. Prototype fought one war against a micro (not even equivalent to Pax Corvus's raiders) and managed to gain 1 mill NS over time before this war. Pax Corvus handled raiders and such, and managed to gain 6 mill NS over time. Haters gonna hate though. Once again, Congrats Pax Corvus.

By the way, I'm happy to see you putting Reghar to good use! He's awesome. Hopefully you're forcing Caladin to do something as well? ;)

Reghar is indeed a fine addition to our fellowship. 

We put Caladin to work running our holiday soup kitchen. After the holidays are over, we'll put him in harness. ;)

Being large and neutral is not a significant accomplishment. Congrats on just being competent, I guess!

Well, Bob, since competency is never commonplace here on Digiterra - we thank you for your compliment. :)

(Oh, and I dig the Fargo sig!)

Well, at least something good came of Mushqaeda!

Either way, I don't really see the fun in simulating stats while watching others for entertainment. We need as many politically active people we can get these days.

If by 'politically active' you mean Machiavellian, then we'll have to kindly decline. Besides, I think you got the leg up when you hired Schattenmann and his crew.

But - since Neutrals are known for their impartiality, if you have need for a referee between factions - by all means give us a jingle! :D

Edited by Prince Corwin

Someone is Jealous. Let's do a fact check.

Kashmir was founded as Prototype in 2012. Pax Corvus was also founded in 2011. Prototype fought one war against a micro (not even equivalent to Pax Corvus's raiders) and managed to gain 1 mill NS over time before this war. Pax Corvus handled raiders and such, and managed to gain 6 mill NS over time. Haters gonna hate though. Once again, Congrats Pax Corvus.

This may come as a surprise, cupcake, but this thread has nothing to do with either you or with your raging hardon for all things Kashmir. On behalf of the global community kindly allow your butthurt to manifest itself elsewhere.

No hate, no jealousy either. Pax Corvus hit an impressive milestone and I commended them for it. I made a related observation as well, but ultimately it was just that.

This may come as a surprise, cupcake, but this thread has nothing to do with either you or with your raging hardon for all things Kashmir. On behalf of the global community kindly allow your butthurt to manifest itself elsewhere.

No hate, no jealousy either. Pax Corvus hit an impressive milestone and I commended them for it. I made a related observation as well, but ultimately it was just that.

A no you. Original.

Once again Pax, I wish you guys the best. You guys have done mighty well ;)

Well, Bob, since competency is never commonplace here on Digiterra - we thank you for your compliment. :)

(Oh, and I dig the Fargo sig!)

Heh... oddly enough I haven't been hearing much about it. Maybe the reference is a little too subtle, or possibly the movie collections of many of this planets' rulers are lacking in some Coen goodness. Thanks.

Yay for mono-colour pips! :)

While officially I am neutral on this development, I will confess that Pax is in part the materialization of what I was dreaming of when I was born in CN. I am a bit envious right now!

Congratulations, nonetheless... :D