The results are... on to step 2.

Rush Sykes

So.. I have tallied the final results from the Top 5 Defunct Alliances thread.

In order from 1 through 10 based off only picking the top 3:

1) MK

2) NAAC

3) LUE

4) GOONS 

5) PC

6) FOK

7) \m/

8)(tie) Athens

8)(tie) Ragnarok

10) Norden Verein

Step 2 of my little game is to now have you all accept and consider only those 10. Rank them in order from 1 to 10. Number 1 will get 10 points. Number 10 will get 1 point. Etc, Etc. 

I ask that you all consider political impact on the game, and give very little meaning to "they had a bunch of cool people!"

Voting will be open for 5 days.

So... with that being said, I will cast my ballot...

1) MK

2) Athens

3) PC

4) FOK

5) RoK

6) NAAC

7) \m/

8) GOONS

9) LUE

10) Norden Verein

Edited by Rush Sykes

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) NAAC

2) Norden Verein

3) FOK

4) Ragnarok

5) Athens

6) \m/

7) GOONS

8) LUE

9) PC

10) MK

I am sorry but I can't vote for MK, PC, and LUE for being in the top 5. While these alliances were infamous, I believe the sheer will of greatness people have for them is the relief that they are gone. These alliances did nothing to help the greater community, but more of to lower the standard. Point being is that these guys were all-around haters whose goals were to make people's days bad. The only ones that respect them are the ones that were not the targets and found it funny. That isn't something I can respect, maybe that's just a personal view. Also I saw GGA voted a lot more than most of these alliances, where are they? MK hated GGA for being worse than them. I don't see how you can vote MK without GGA as #1.

Infamy is easier to achieve than popularity because Human Nature is naturally evil. If that isn't a quote than it should be.

I'm surprised you wouldn't consider TLR anywhere on your list Rush

IYIyth actually said something kind of funny. This world is changing.

Edited by Rotavele

1) NAAC

2) Norden Verein

3) FOK

4) Ragnarok

5) Athens

6) \m/

7) GOONS

8) LUE

9) PC

10) MK

I am sorry but I can't vote for MK, PC, and LUE for being in the top 5. While these alliances were infamous, I believe the sheer will of greatness people have for them is the relief that they are gone. These alliances did nothing to help the greater community, but more of to lower the standard. Point being is that these guys were all-around haters whose goals were to make people's days bad. The only ones that respect them are the ones that were not the targets and found it funny. That isn't something I can respect, maybe that's just a personal view. Also I saw GGA voted a lot more than most of these alliances, where are they? MK hated GGA for being worse than them. I don't see how you can vote MK without GGA as #1.

Infamy is easier to achieve than popularity because Human Nature is naturally evil. If that isn't a quote than it should be.

IYIyth actually said something kind of funny. This world is changing.

If MK were a person, I would want to punch that person in the face. Having worked along side and against MK at various points, though, I'm not going to pretend they weren't good at playing the game, even if they were usually dicks about it.

1. LUE
2. \m/
3. NAAC
4. FOK
5. PC
6. Athens
7. Rok
8. Norden Verein
9. MK
10. GOONS

LUE and NAAC shaped the game for the League and \m/ and GOONs did it for the Initiative. \m/ and PC were loudmouth jerks but were nice about it, GOONS and MK were thugs who thought it was appropriate to follow people to other realms as well. Fok brought us friends from a whole other country. Rok and Athens were both kind of meh, and Norden Verein was creepy.

1. LUE
2. \m/
3. NAAC
4. FOK
5. PC
6. Athens
7. Rok
8. Norden Verein
9. MK
10. GOONS

LUE and NAAC shaped the game for the League and \m/ and GOONs did it for the Initiative. \m/ and PC were loudmouth jerks but were nice about it, GOONS and MK were thugs who thought it was appropriate to follow people to other realms as well. Fok brought us friends from a whole other country. Rok and Athens were both kind of meh, and Norden Verein was creepy.

Well someone voted MK/GOONS on the completely wrong basis. He even said vote based on how they changed the game politically, so can we be objective about it?

What I'm getting at is MK changed the game a lot fucking more than PC, Athens, FOK, or RoK, and most certainly more than NoV Edited by Neo Uruk