The results are... on to step 2.

Rush Sykes

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you not listen to your own advice?

I realize your own massive arrogance says to you that "my own opinions is clearly more right than someone else's." That being said, I 100% follow my own advice. I weigh the totality of the alliance impact on HOW the game evolved. It is, in my estimation, the truth that the game impacted LUE and GOONS far more than LUE and GOONS impacted the game. When faced with adversity, they took their ball and went home. Unlike, say MK at the top... when they faced adversity the took over the game. Now you are free to make the argument that those in MK got to where they were because of what they learned in LUE, and you are certainly free to make that argument, and I will not come here and call out your opinion, as I have no need to try to break down, or lessen the meaning of someone else's opinion. It is called humility. You could use some, and accept that not everyone sees things as you do.

I realize your own massive arrogance says to you that "my own opinions is clearly more right than someone else's." That being said, I 100% follow my own advice. I weigh the totality of the alliance impact on HOW the game evolved. It is, in my estimation, the truth that the game impacted LUE and GOONS far more than LUE and GOONS impacted the game. When faced with adversity, they took their ball and went home. Unlike, say MK at the top... when they faced adversity the took over the game. Now you are free to make the argument that those in MK got to where they were because of what they learned in LUE, and you are certainly free to make that argument, and I will not come here and call out your opinion, as I have no need to try to break down, or lessen the meaning of someone else's opinion. It is called humility. You could use some, and accept that not everyone sees things as you do.

Sorry to say it but Athen's political relevance was being in C&G while MK was in it as was most of the alliances in C&G. You can sugar coat it any way you want but it doesn't make it true.

Sorry to say it but Athen's political relevance was being in C&G while MK was in it as was most of the alliances in C&G. You can sugar coat it any way you want but it doesn't make it true.

except TDSM8, their political relevance was in completely owning & being Super Rad

You can try to make your OPINION be empirical fact, but at the end of the day, it carries exactly the same weight as anyones opinions. We are not opining whether 2+2 = 4 or 2+2 =3. There is no right, there is no wrong. Either contribute to the thread or leave. It really is pretty simple, and it is your choice.

You can try to make your OPINION be empirical fact, but at the end of the day, it carries exactly the same weight as anyones opinions. We are not opining whether 2+2 = 4 or 2+2 =3. There is no right, there is no wrong. Either contribute to the thread or leave. It really is pretty simple, and it is your choice.

I did contribute to the page and I'm also saying your opinion sucks based on your own criteria.

Yeah, opinions can be wrong.

Edit: Actually, to be more specific, opinions are neither right nor wrong, but many people use the word 'opinion' to mean 'qualitative fact without an easily identifiable answer/answer that I don't personally understand.'

"MK is my favorite alliance" is an opinion. "MK is the most politically significant alliance that is no longer extant" is not an opinion, it's an ill-defined fact. The first cannot be right or wrong, the latter can. Edited by Delta1212

Yeah, opinions can be wrong.

Edit: Actually, to be more specific, opinions are neither right nor wrong, but many people use the word 'opinion' to mean 'qualitative fact without an easily identifiable answer/answer that I don't personally understand.'

"MK is my favorite alliance" is an opinion. "MK is the most politically significant alliance that is no longer extant" is not an opinion, it's an ill-defined fact. The first cannot be right or wrong, the latter can.

I think this poll would be a plausible method of "proof", but I suppose that's a matter of the voters.  

you making this post is almost as bad as rotavele making it.

Nothing can be that bad.   :mellow:

I promise to give your opinion on my opinion the full consideration that it is due. The consideration that your vastly superior knowledge, insight and intellect, make you worthy of. 

I promise to give your opinion on my opinion the full consideration that it is due. The consideration that your vastly superior knowledge, insight and intellect, make you worthy of. 

Glad too see you come full circle to the appropriate response. I just don't want to see you get stuck in a bind where you have to keep flattering yourself in what amazing political accomplishments you have achieved over your duration as a political figure.