I am Sorry

Alex The Great

I'm the most freaking sorry person right now. I am sorry for putting you through the stress and frustration I have put you in. You cant forgive me, but I will straighten up. My irc nick will be IHateTrolls. I will personally address OWF, whether 1 person reads it or a thousand, it must be said aloud. Please find it in your hearts to forgive me. I know you can not trust me and think it is another trick I do not blame you. But I will do right  for the rest of my time. You had every right to make fun of me, to try and help me, but I turned you away. I am very sorry for that. I do not know how to repay you for your attempted kindness. And the damages I did. I wanted to become known, a legend. I tried to get too much attention. Instead, I made a fool of myself and damaged many possible relationships. I wish I could go back two months. But we cannot, and we must deal with it as the !@#$ already happened. I will be good. I will turn myself in for ban evading and take the consequences.
I have trolled too much, it sickens me. I am now no longer that. I am sorry for any wasting of your times or anything like that.
Alex

Any Questions or comments, please feel free to say something. I will personally reply to every comment or question, good or bad.
Edited by Alex The Great

*Partisan takes a deep breathe, then steps forward. His face is an impenetrable mask. As he opens his mouth, his voice produces a monotous sound.*

I remember... The first time... it happened... It's been a rough 8 weeks..

My name is Partisan, and this is my story... It all started two months ago. I was an enthusiastic, naive soul, and I have paid dearly for that. As I was mindlessly going about my business, roaming this world; a harmless vagabond, I stumbled upon an entity that would forever scar me. Cloaked in a black hoody, the man's gaze caught mine. For minutes we stood, face to face. With every passing second, a slumbering terror spread further through my veins. Looking back... what struck me most...

*Partisan shivered*

That man..That thing... It did not blink!. It just stood there, observing me..gauging me.. In a low, dreadful voice, it then spoke to me. It was as if its lips did not even move.. "My name, is Damaged.. and I now belong to your alliance. To your life.. To your soul."  It said. And in my naivity, my ignorance, I opened the door for it. That was the beginning of the nightmare that marked the end of my Innocence. 

Oh, I long to return to the days where I could wander around without a care. When a dark corner did not send chill through my spine. That time however, is past. Over the past months, I have been haunted to a point of no return. A mix of guilt and terror remain on the surface of my mind, never to sink down deep. That horrible, horrible feeling of guilt. If only I had not opened the gates. If only I had not subjected my brothers to the terror that was damaged. Our channels.. forever haunted by the spectres of his conversations. These spectres..he uses them to keep his grip over us. To remind us of his constant presence, even in his absence. And my queries.. My inbox.. The horrors I encountered.. I do not believe my lines of communication will ever be the same again. Some say that all wounds heal, but it seems that these men and women have never stared into the eyes of what looms in the dark corners of our IRC clients.

I have long endured my traumas, freightened, scared of retribution and wary of ridicule. Deep down in my heart however, I have always believed that there must be more like me. It is my hope, that my example is the first step towards nurturing our bleeding wounds. It is my hope, that my story inspires some of you, encourages some of you, to stand up and speak. To tell your story and give your nightmare a face, upon that we may collectively find support in eachothers words.

My name is Partisan, and this was my story.

Wait what?! Damaged?!?

You were Damaged of RIA?

I had liked that guy, :( now under AlexTheGreat you're being an asshole. Don't change and conform for these fuck wits. Be random, spontaneous, and entertaining. I loved that guy and on IRC I loved your personality. Keep being you, and apologize to no one.

Edited by Rotavele

Yeah he was WickedWicked he was trying to troll my alliances channel the other night under that name

That is not the only nick he used on your irc, :P

Btw, both of you have an 'alex' on your name  :psyduck:  Let's hope you and him ain't the same guy.  :v: