I am Sorry

Alex The Great

Who are you?

Umm who the fuck are you? Seriously, how do you ask someone who they are in a thread? Especially when your sporting a Deinos signature from years before it disbanded. Also I've never heard of you and I run these parts, so ya trick ya.

That is not the only nick he used on your irc, :P

Btw, both of you have an 'alex' on your name :psyduck: Let's hope you and him ain't the same guy. :v:

Alexio is my sugar bear, he's not Alex the great. Both are entertaining though. :P

You're just plain annoying more than anything, damaged

Dave...

Your last skype to me was: "HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT MERRY ROTAFUCKINGVELEMAS".

Don't call him annoying. I do find you entertaining though and ily, Dave.

How do we know this apology isn't part of another elaborate trolling scheme?

I hope so. Especially if it upsets you.

Lol. Yeah.... You still suck and you've already destroyed your rep. It'll take way more than this half asked apology to convince people.

I destroyed my reputation in 2008 and I acted worse than Damaged/Alex. I also believe I've stuck around all this time because regardless of that, it's been fun as fuck doing what I do. I think the guy is hilarious, and helps this community blow off steam.

Also note to you Damaged/Alex: Everyone who complains and bitches about you isn't really mad and you're not offending them. They more of want shine off of your name and/or enjoy your company. Not one IRC user doesn't know where the ignore button/command is. The same with the forums. If they were truly bothered by you, they would use those features. If you enjoy what you're doing, do it buddy. Edited by Rotavele