Imperial Announcement from the New Pacific Order

Farrin Xies

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NG is truley a victim. Also this is just more likely a PR stunt. Why in the fuck would you cancel a NAP? Like really. I get it if you wanted to declare war or such but I don't think NPO will be war ready for a long time.

Edited by Rotavele

NG is truley a victim. Also this is just more likely a PR stunt. Why in the fuck would you cancel a NAP? Like really. I get it if you wanted to declare war or such but I don't think NPO will be war ready for a long time.

Actually there was Intel sharing clauses with this treaty as stated in the OP.

Pretty much what IRON deserves.

Oh, please, if this war had gone off the way NG wanted, TPF was already pledged to go with the optional Fark treaty over all the NG-side mutuals you have (unless you all were lying to CoJ).

I've refrained from commenting on TPF gov posts like this so far because I respect TPF, but with a post like that you guys have got to the point where I'm not going to sit around and let you pretend that TPF are the flag-waiving patriots you're acting like over there.

Oh, please, if this war had gone off the way NG wanted, TPF was already pledged to go with the optional Fark treaty over all the NG-side mutuals you have (unless you all were lying to CoJ).

I've refrained from commenting on TPF gov posts like this so far because I respect TPF, but with a post like that you guys have got to the point where I'm not going to sit around and let you pretend that TPF are the flag-waiving patriots you're acting like over there.

The difference is that when it didn't go as planned, TPF honored their treaties. 

The difference is that when it didn't go as planned, TPF honored their treaties. 

"Honored" implies a whole lot more than reality: shoulder-shrugging blind obedience.  And as such, I cordially invite them to stop acting like it's anything more than that and/or as if being slaves to slow-paced, lazy, schizophrenic FP makes them better than IRON.

Edited by Schattenmann

"Honored" implies a whole lot more than reality: shoulder-shrugging blind obedience.  And as such, I cordially invite them to stop acting like it's anything more than that and/or as if being slaves to slow-paced, lazy FP makes them better than IRON.

For what it's worth, it was tough for them. Out of respect for TPF, I shouldn't talk about how torn they were in the months leading up to this war publicly, but they really were, and it wasn't blind obedience. I almost wish it were. It was tough watching them go through what they did. 

"Honored" implies a whole lot more than reality: shoulder-shrugging blind obedience.  And as such, I cordially invite them to stop acting like it's anything more than that and/or as if being slaves to slow-paced, lazy, schizophrenic FP makes them better than IRON.

To be fair, Schatt, TPF is pretty much in the same boat as R&R's close friends in TIO and NATO. When it became abundantly clear that the "roll Polar/XX" plan wouldn't come to fruition, those alliances chose to do the objectively right thing as opposed to the easy thing.