Imperial Announcement from the New Pacific Order

Farrin Xies

You forgot the I in IRON there buddy :)

No, I didn't forget anything. Also, you didn't address Rey's point.

If you valued your relationship with the NPO, and if you really wanted to continue to work with them, why would you go through such lengths to do one over on their ally (and your ally for the matter)?

Also, you say you want to work with NPO again in the future. Tell me, why would NPO want to work with you, RON? You have a nasty tendency to stab your supposed friends and an allies in the back. Do you really believe the NPO will forget your history of duplicity because you think they're really cool? It is true that this isn't the NPO or Ivan or Dilber, but they still ain't stupid.

IRON and Pacifica can never truly part.

I think whatever RON the world might have once respected is long gone. Now you're just Rust. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Edited by Rebel Virginia

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so glad you think so highly of us that you would consider us an ally despite being on the opposite sphere. Good on you all!

Oh...wait...you're referring to those C&G guys who stole our acronym, aren't you? Oh, well...

Edited by Lord Markus

No, I didn't forget anything. Also, you didn't address Rey's point.

If you valued your relationship with the NPO, and if you really wanted to continue to work with them, why would you go through such lengths to do one over on their ally (and your ally for the matter)?

Also, you say you want to work with NPO again in the future. Tell me, why would NPO want to work with you, RON? You have a nasty tendency to stab your supposed friends and an allies in the back. Do you really believe the NPO will forget your history of duplicity because you think they're really cool? It is true that this isn't the NPO or Ivan or Dilber, but they still ain't stupid.

I think whatever RON the world might have once respected is long gone. Now you're just Rust. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Rey's point was stupid and without substance. If he adds an actual "argument", then perhaps I will address it.

If you are truly of the belief that IRON is one to stab their allies in the back, then go ahead, believe that. But you may find we are a very honorable alliances. And I believe the NPO will want to work with us again once dust has settled. 

Also, added the I :)

Edited by Montosh

Rey's point was stupid and without substance. If he adds an actual "argument", then perhaps I will address it.

If you are truly of the belief that IRON is one to stab their allies in the back, then go ahead, believe that. But you may find we are a very honorable alliances. And I believe the NPO will want to work with us again once dust has settled. 

Actually, Rey made a great point. Just because you deemed it "stupid" does not mean others thought so. I could call your argument, "stupid," in an effort to dismiss it. Yet that would be as a poor a strategy for me as it is for you. You would see that if you had more than three working brain cells.

Now, you say that RON is not one to stab its allies in the back? Let's take a brief look at your history. In Karma, you canceled on NPO and refused to defend them. Public backlash is the only reason you changed your mind and honored your treaties. During the Six Million Dollar War you encouraged RnR to attack NSO so you would not have to assist us against SF and VE. Now you have refused to defend your treaty partner NG from LoSS, and then you attacked an ally of NG who was actually defending them. These are just a few of the many examples from your history.

If this is what constituents "honor," then clearly the concept is foreign to me.

Edited by Rebel Virginia

What are you trying to say here, duelking? You seem unable to complete your thought. While I knew RON had suffered a drain in leadership and intelligence, I had no idea it was so severe. It is no wonder NPO had to cancel on you.

Now really, this is an NAP. They have canceled an NAP. What does it say when you get an NAP dropped in this day and age?

I am really going to enjoy watching you guys burn in a few months.

You act like you know every councilor RV. You have no idea who I am, why make assumptions?

You act like you know every councilor RV. You have no idea who I am, why make assumptions?

RV thinks he knows everyone and everything.  He thinks he's a bada%^ posting 100x a day repeating things over and over in as many threads he can.  Why many just see his name and skip to the next comment, due to the lack he brings to every subject he likes to think he knows everything on. 

Best of luck NPO

Edited by Rhizoctonia

You mean "Once we realize we have no friends over on this side of the treaty web and we run back and start licking NPO's boots again" right?