Reports of Strange Noises

Tiagoroth

CZT05pZ.png

"Some strange noises heard around the world the last few weeks have people buzzing."

"Emergency officials in lower Bucks County have also received numerous calls about a large boom and the ground shaking, just like some folks were describing."

"No explanation of what happened here, but it really got the attention of a lot of people."

"Even as far away as Bensalem reporting that they felt their homes were shaking."

"Clips posted from Arizona to England, and right next door in Manitoba all showing folks alarmed by what sounds like a noise straight out of a science fiction flick."

"Strange sounds being heard in the atmosphere. People around the world and here at home have reported hearing some bizarre noises."

"Reports of unidentified symbols accompanied by strange sounds continue to pour in from across the globe. Authorities believe it is a well organized hoax but have not ruled out gang or terrorist activity."

"A few hours ago, a young man suspected of vandalism was taken into custody. The suspect was caught painting a symbol on a wall right here in downtown Los Angeles. We now have Michael Allen live on the scene, just a few blocks away from where the suspect was arrested. Michael?"

"Thank you, Susan. Behind me is one of the many symbols seen across the globe. The suspect who was caught vandalizing this wall is being held for questioning, while the strange sounds related to these markings have yet to-"

-TRANSMISSION LOST-

An unknown force has conquered the stars.
They search the endless interstellar regions of the universe;
Consuming unstable planets, leaving behind a barren wasteland.
Those who stand in the way of this new breed of terror
Shall certainly be

1fKlcj2.png

The unknown forces of the North Atlantic Defense Coalition and The Omega Project hereby declare war on The Phoenix Federation because they have stood in the way of this new breed of terror.

And because we activate Article III of the Blood-Ice Accords.

Heads up boys, you're about to be destroid.

Signed for the North Atlantic Defense Coalition,

Tiagoroth - Secretary General

Aurelius - Deputy Secretary General and Minister of Foreign Affairs

Rivereye - Minister of Internal Affairs

Signor Boredom - Deputy Minister of Internal Affairs

Kharn - Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs

Aloysius - Military Operations Commander

Tony2456 - Deputy Military Operations Commander

Scotia the Brave - Minister of Finance

Zygon - Deputy Minister of Finance

Signed for The Omega Project,

Liltrekkie - Admiral

Conred - Doctor

Porkpotpie - Ambassador

Darkslayer - Physicist

Good luck. I'm sure it'll be a glorious battle.

That aside, this has got to be the stupidest fucking thing I've seen all day. NPL MnD's, LoSS oAs, MCXA oAs, and NADC oAs, and NADC is the only one attacking (so far). The day may soon come where we can remember this, but until then, good luck, I'm sure your warriors will do you proud.

Good luck. I'm sure it'll be a glorious battle.

That aside, this has got to be the stupidest fucking thing I've seen all day. NPL MnD's, LoSS oAs, MCXA oAs, and NADC oAs, and NADC is the only one attacking (so far). The day may soon come where we can remember this, but until then, good luck, I'm sure your warriors will do you proud.

Better than last war tbf