Reports of Strange Noises

Tiagoroth

Enjoy getting your teeth kicked in by TPF, NADC.

Can't say I'm not surprised by more Optional Declarations from the Optional Coalition.

If the best you've got is that we're choosing to enter when not obligated to do so... I can live with that.

Also, we should fight again this war, if we can, you're good at it :awesome:

Can't say I'm not surprised by more Optional Declarations from the Optional Coalition.

Wouldn't executing many optional clauses make our coalition more awesome since it means we don't need to be forced to help each other? We'll just help each other because we're cool like that.

Chunky Monkey sighting! Worth reading the thread for that.

Also: Hello to which everwho declared on us, ah welcome to the fray NADC, your reputation preceeds you. I know from your reputation your are trained killers and so let's have some make believe fun.  Good luck and good hunting.

NADC? wtf? oh... ic

Edited by HalfEmpty

Holy shit it's actually like someone put those clauses into their treaties for a reason.

Imagine that!

Wouldn't executing many optional clauses make our coalition more awesome since it means we don't need to be forced to help each other? We'll just help each other because we're cool like that.

This.

Holy shit it's actually like someone put those clauses into their treaties for a reason.

Imagine that!

And this.

Made my day.