• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And then CN realised that non-chaining clauses are a complete joke; an excuse to abandon an ally in a pinch, a scrap of paper to be ignored when seeking to curbstomp a foe.

Imagine the kinds of people that go to this much effort in chaining treaties. Or the people in Omega Project attacking TPF without a DoW.

I feel ya mate. I am having a blast with HalfEmpty and malazar, though I do feel bad for malazar. He needs someone to go in and train his air force. 

No kidding! This is a perpetual problem for me.  If they keep it up, I am going to buy them just some old bi-planes.  It can't hurt their performance too much.  Oh well, such as it is, I have been enjoying our fight as you have been a good, spirited opponent despite having 5 opponents at one point.  That always gets my respect. KahlanRahl, who just lobbed cruise missiles or did nothing for the first few days of war, has woken up now too, so I am optimistic that front will become more fun too.  That's all I really care about.

No kidding! This is a perpetual problem for me.  If they keep it up, I am going to buy them just some old bi-planes.  It can't hurt their performance too much.  Oh well, such as it is, I have been enjoying our fight as you have been a good, spirited opponent despite having 5 opponents at one point.  That always gets my respect. KahlanRahl, who just lobbed cruise missiles or did nothing for the first few days of war, has woken up now too, so I am optimistic that front will become more fun too.  That's all I really care about.

Don't forget to take into account the fact that you have had a significant tech advantage over me. Do believe me when I say I've done my best, but I'm pretty sure I've done more than lob cruise missiles at you. :P

http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t399/JessieRahl/hellyeah_zpsf6aac931.png

Edited by KahlanRahl

MCXA you sure have fallen.  Its not like you are defending an ally like most people in these wars, you have had to strech all credibility to do this.  Either you have some serious beef with your former ally TPF or you coaltion is a complete and total desperate hot mess  This has to be the biggest cluster of a war ever on Planet Bob and speaks to the state of how far things have fallen.  

Don't forget to take into account the fact that you have had a significant tech advantage over me. Do believe me when I say I've done my best, but I'm pretty sure I've done more than lob cruise missiles at you. :P

http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t399/JessieRahl/hellyeah_zpsf6aac931.png

Yeah, I said the first three days.  You have been active since last night.  You haven't achieved a real defeat alert.  That was just an attempted attack after a nuke and had no penalty associated with it.

This, however, is what a real one looks like.  :awesome:

To: KahlanRahl   From: malazar   

Date: 11/10/2013 12:00:02 AM

Subject: Defeat Alert

do not have enough troops to defend your nation and your government has
been thrown into Anarchy. You have lost all of your tanks, 17 spies,
136.26 infrastructure has been destroyed, 34.06 technology was lost and
$5,000,000.00 of your money reserves was destroyed due to the invasion
and resulting riots. What troops you did have deployed have also been
returned home.

Yeah, I said the first three days.  You have been active since last night.  You haven't achieved a real defeat alert.  That was just an attempted attack after a nuke and had no penalty associated with it.

returned home.

Ah but I never said anything about a defeat alert. Just making sure it's not looking like I'm sitting on my hands. Which I'm not. Being sent into anarchy is a penalty though, whether you were there already or not. 

I for one find Beez and DochThing despicable. They are picking on me and well.... it's kinda fun. Over 5 million now Gents! Thanks for the help, I couldn't have done it without you,

Also: Beaazy, would you take a nap please? What you are doing isn't healthy.  :awesome:

I will only sleep when I know your soldiers have been eradicated form my great land.

returned home.

hi beautiful, oooooh you are just my type... mmhmmm right in my range too, i love a boy who talks dirty. *blows a kiss*

hi beautiful, oooooh you are just my type... mmhmmm right in my range too, i love a boy who talks dirty. *blows a kiss*

Excellent.  I will look forward to it!  None of these other alliances that jumped in seem to be doing anything to me, so it seems appropriate that you do it. :ehm: