• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm doing pretty well in all my wars so far, to be honest with you.

Good luck in half a week when you're dependent on TOP aid packages to finance your wars :P

Yeah, I am doing more damage in both of mine too. In fact, I am doing 8 times the amount of damage in one of them. As it stands, before last night, y'all only had MI6 to fight. We were fighting NPO and were heavily engaged prior to TPF hitting us. Yet, you could only muster up doing 1/3rd more damage than us? I would say, y'all doing pretty shitty mate. If this had been reversed and MI6 had hit TPF while y'all were heavily engaged, well just look at our damage output to NPO for that revelation mate. 

So, I would suggest getting off whatever high horse you are on and realize that y'all should be doing a whole lot better than the performance you have managed. 

As for TOP giving MI6 aids, I think everyone in MI6 wants to get aids from TOP. 

Yeah, I am doing more damage in both of mine too. In fact, I am doing 8 times the amount of damage in one of them. As it stands, before last night, y'all only had MI6 to fight. We were fighting NPO and were heavily engaged prior to TPF hitting us. Yet, you could only muster up doing 1/3rd more damage than us? I would say, y'all doing pretty shitty mate. If this had been reversed and MI6 had hit TPF while y'all were heavily engaged, well just look at our damage output to NPO for that revelation mate. 

So, I would suggest getting off whatever high horse you are on and realize that y'all should be doing a whole lot better than the performance you have managed. 

You'll excuse me if I don't buy into the thoughts of your undoubtedly great military mind, but something you should consider is how while MI6 had the oppertunity to nuke every nation we had at war with you, in several of the MI6 targets we took, NPO was still doing some of the nuking, so there is always that to consider as well.

And I'm glad you've got such a great ally such as TOP to aid you, looking at the intelligence we've gathered, there are several of your nations who would be in a pretty sore spot without it. (including yourself, before too long.)

Edited by memoryproblems

And I'm glad you've got such a great ally such as TOP to aid you, looking at the intelligence we've gathered, there are several of your nations who would be in a pretty sore spot without it. (including yourself, before too long.)

I'd have to agree with you on that, our warchests aren't all that great.  But neither are yours. 

Anyway, have at em MCXA.

Edited by MitchellBade

You'll excuse me if I don't buy into the thoughts of your undoubtedly great military mind, but something you should consider is how while MI6 had the oppertunity to nuke every nation we had at war with you, in several of the MI6 targets we took, NPO was still doing some of the nuking, so there is always that to consider as well.

Meh, I never worry about my nation. Never have. I will fight with everything I got. Glad to see that you changed from insinuating that most of MI6, if not all, will be dependent on outside aid packages; to just several nations. I mean, TPF has some nations with rather horrible warchests as well, yet I am not going around trying to make it seem like TPF is going to fold in a week unless NPO sends them tons of cash. 

You realize that the same holds true for MI6. We went in on NPO while TOP and others hit them. We let them nuke and thus did not do as much damage as we could have, had we been the only ones nuking. Yet, we did more damage to NPO in the first 2 days than what TPF has done in the past 3 days to MI6. 

But, undoubtedly, your great military mind will ignore facts. 

The war damage stat is a cool addition but it's also incredibly misleading.  For example, I have yet to fire any nukes this war because I defer to my war partners.  So if you look at my war stats, they are disproportionately lopsided because I'm taking a nice big nuke every day but not dishing one out in response.  So the stats show me as doing much less damage when aside from nukes I've won every single GA so far (attacking and defending which is about 10/10 now) and a majority of air attacks.  Certainly the statistics don't lie, but it's the nature of the game that the person with more targets to hit will end up dishing out more damage merely because they can.  That doesn't mean someone is a better fighter or nation builder or whatever.  In an age of CN which is "nuke first ask questions never" that is where your damage comes from and the nuke plays to the benefit of the outnumbered side (at least until their nukes run out).

All that being said, forgetting my MI6 target that has turtled/might be inactive, I am fighting an active nation with a well built nation.  I have nothing bad to say about MI6.

It might be best that we do not talk about warchests as many of you lay in the same boat.

The war damage stat is a cool addition but it's also incredibly misleading.  For example, I have yet to fire any nukes this war because I defer to my war partners.  So if you look at my war stats, they are disproportionately lopsided because I'm taking a nice big nuke every day but not dishing one out in response.  So the stats show me as doing much less damage when aside from nukes I've won every single GA so far (attacking and defending which is about 10/10 now) and a majority of air attacks.  Certainly the statistics don't lie, but it's the nature of the game that the person with more targets to hit will end up dishing out more damage merely because they can.  That doesn't mean someone is a better fighter or nation builder or whatever.  In an age of CN which is "nuke first ask questions never" that is where your damage comes from and the nuke plays to the benefit of the outnumbered side (at least until their nukes run out).

All that being said, forgetting my MI6 target that has turtled/might be inactive, I am fighting an active nation with a well built nation.  I have nothing bad to say about MI6.

I feel ya mate. I am having a blast with HalfEmpty and malazar, though I do feel bad for malazar. He needs someone to go in and train his air force. 

I feel ya mate. I am having a blast with HalfEmpty and malazar, though I do feel bad for malazar. He needs someone to go in and train his air force. 

Better a poor air force than SDI crews that fall asleep at their stations.

Also, I forgot to add to my last post the obligatory "MI6 is the enemy.  They are less than human and must be destroyed."  This is war, right?

Also, I forgot to add to my last post the obligatory "MI6 is the enemy.  They are less than human and must be destroyed."  This is war, right?

Please forgive us on that one. We've yet to find our copy of FOK's SDI guide. I swear we're useless without it.

True. My SDI crews seemed to have woken up for this war. Though, I think they are narcoleptic.  And I like this better mate:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0E0ynyIUsg

I for one find Beez and DochThing despicable. They are picking on me and well.... it's kinda fun. Over 5 million now Gents! Thanks for the help, I couldn't have done it without you,

Also: Beaazy, would you take a nap please? What you are doing isn't healthy.  :awesome: