GOONS DoLoDoW

Sardonic

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having fought against some of your number last war(which was a heck of a fight by the way) I am torn between wishing destruction upon you and your house, and wishing you luck in the war. So why not both? Good luck in your war, and may it bring down your house. :P

Remind us about \m/'s glorious past and your role in it, you coward.

Dude, I like you, and I like Kashmir, but it's shit like this that pushes people out of politics. How many years ago was the \m/ debacle? None of us have a spotless past, and I know Marx rather well. He wasn't a coward, things were complicated beyond what anybody on the outside may know. 

Even if he were a coward, his record of the past few years has been anything but cowardly. Let's drop that sort of crap and move on, please. 

Dude, I like you, and I like Kashmir, but it's shit like this that pushes people out of politics. How many years ago was the \m/ debacle? None of us have a spotless past, and I know Marx rather well. He wasn't a coward, things were complicated beyond what anybody on the outside may know. 

Even if he were a coward, his record of the past few years has been anything but cowardly. Let's drop that sort of crap and move on, please. 

Marx can handle himself, Chax. If he's still sensitive about \m/ then he shouldn't make digs like he did at Ivan. :v

It's alright, Chax. He was one of the clowns responsible for the final nail in the coffin and what drove me to leave in the first place. I'm well aware of my past, having been a crucial part of it, no less. But regardless of what people thought of that alliance then or now, that I and Chief were the only ones taken seriously while we were there ought to give you an idea of why I'm in the position I am today and why most of the former members are not.

It's alright, Chax. He was one of the clowns responsible for the final nail in the coffin and what drove me to leave in the first place. I'm well aware of my past, having been a crucial part of it, no less. But regardless of what people thought of that alliance then or now, that I and Chief were the only ones taken seriously while we were there ought to give you an idea of why I'm in the position I am today and why most of the former members are not.

Okay, I'll retract my claws I suppose.