Disaster Hits Bob

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

snip

Again, you are comparing apples and oranges. Or peaches and oranges, given our respective colors. 

TOP has, what, 20 sellers of its own? We have more than 150. We are lowertier-heavy, you are (were) uppertier-heavy. Comparing how much tech one nation has gained on average since last war is probably not the best way to evaluate our respective alliances, particularly if you consider that we gained 80 members since the end of the war (and 70 of them are sellers): that will influence the averages. Unless tech per nation is the only stat your care about, of course, because then you are right. That discounts the fact that we gained 175k tech from the end of EQ, though.

Finally, you were the one to call us out for our "fluff NS": can't really complain when I point out your deficiencies in exchange.

Edited by Garion

stuff

Fair enough, we do occupy completely different tiers and have to plan accordingly.

As far as fluff NS, can you guarantee that even half of your new recruits will stick around when the going is tough? I can say with confidence all of the (comparatively) small amount of recruits we've taken would do so, but retention and reliability in wartime is one of the greatest weaknesses of spam recruiters/mass member alliances. But only time and nuclear fire can truly tell.

Edit: And I'm done now.

Edited by Saladjoe

Fair enough, we do occupy completely different tiers and have to plan accordingly.

As far as fluff NS, can you guarantee that even half of your new recruits will stick around when the going is tough? I can say with confidence all of the (comparatively) small amount of recruits we've taken would do so, but retention and reliability in wartime is one of the greatest weaknesses of spam recruiters/mass member alliances. But only time and nuclear fire can truly tell.

Edit: And I'm done now.

Just going to throw this out there, R&R are one of CN's best recruiters if not THE best. TOP are very good at what they do too which is very much the high tier development. There's no right or wrong way to do this gig, if you pick your approach and you do it well you will succeed as I would suggest both R&R and TOP have done for their respective approaches. Without getting into the nuts and bolts of it R&R are very effective at drawing the pro's while minimising the cons of a heavy recruiting focus, you cant ask for more then that really. Take a plan and identify the strength in it and push it to the limit.

Just going to throw this out there, R&R are one of CN's best recruiters if not THE best. TOP are very good at what they do too which is very much the high tier development. There's no right or wrong way to do this gig, if you pick your approach and you do it well you will succeed as I would suggest both R&R and TOP have done for their respective approaches. Without getting into the nuts and bolts of it R&R are very effective at drawing the pro's while minimising the cons of a heavy recruiting focus, you cant ask for more then that really. Take a plan and identify the strength in it and push it to the limit.

cant say it any better than this

there is nothing to dispute in this post

King Wally stop making sense, also hello my friend long time no see :)

Well said.

And if you were wondering where the flag in the OP came from,