From the War Office of Bear Force One

So in other words, you're going to throw your lower tiers to the dogs in hopes they rebuy infra. That's a brilliant strategy if you ask me.

They're actually hoping we get bored and just delete.

As long as the boys and girls of Stewieland get their daily green injections we're going to be going for a while <3 Edited by Stewie

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So in other words, you're going to throw your lower tiers to the dogs in hopes they rebuy infra. That's a brilliant strategy if you ask me.

Interesting that you would call them out on something like that considering it was taken right out of the GOONS Manifesto.

They're actually hoping we get bored and just delete.

As long as the boys and girls of Stewieland get their daily green injections we're going to be going for a while <3

Fools, Im doing this because I was bored. Not defending their members intentionally and allowing them to get nuked? In BAPS we would have told our leaders (not that they would have said that) to go to hell and defended them anyway

Edited by Alterego

Yah, it is impressive that you managed to attack three nations, it is very poor that our nation hasn't managed to nuke you in 4 days but lets be honest, if you wanted to cause real damage you would throw down and rebuy and fight at a level that we couldn't rebuild the nation for a $1.75.  I notice no one ever goes after Dajobo or Eatem when they want to roll over and die.  When I was Emperor I was an extremely popular exit strategy, maybe because I am such an asshole, but I am disappointed that you think rolling around at a low level nuking three nations of small stature counts for anything.

We will fix the situation but it doesn't seem like a grand plan to get casualties and retire as a champion warrior.

Oh, its my fault you guys suck. Sorry

Nice.

Even better.

I like that you guys are enjoying yourselves, at least.

I'm sure that problem will be resolved now. His war dec's have been on tech sellers with no tech (Maximizing damage, while taking less, solid plan) so it's not as if he's ripping through Polar's elite. I guess nukes are a good deterrent.

For curiosity sake, I'd love to see that.

They are not a deterrent. I am counting them in both my bio and my sig. I have done this since my 1st nuke many moons ago. I fully expected to be countered by a nuke nation anyway, its not like I hid the information hoping they wouldnt notice that I was still not getting nuked. (I told NEabout my achievent, he didnt stumble upon it)The reason I picked the targets I did was to embarras their military leadership and pick 3 nations without a SDI (see DoW 1 for reason "why no SDI") after all the bragging that we wouldnt be picking any more targets. I got to pick and I cant miss with my last few nukes :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_IlNbsILLE

As for all the cry babies complaining that we dont spend all our money on infra to fight big nations. We are spending all our money on military stuff. I call out the brave large nations to dump their infra/navy/land etc and come down to me. I did it before the last war to get a shot at a former MK member. I dropped 3 thousand infra all my land, my airforce and my navy to get down to his level. What say you polar, got the nuts to come down to my level?

Edited by Alterego

To be fair this [url=http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=488872]nation[/url] deserves to be rolled into the ground.

He has wonders I don't even have.

This [url=http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=471980]nation[/url] too, over 5000k infra and not many good military wonders.

No need to sell down alterego
Im here to play with you I'm so battle torn my citizens refuse to get past 50k NS these days
So I hope I will do , I'm a little inexperienced so pleas take it easy :)

Also weenie You should have never killed my 1 and only general you pissed off my sdi department
They are 14/14 within 3 days

Roadrash

Edited by greco

They must have a lot of inactives if they cant keep 13 people in nuclear anarchy and that doesnt explain why their entire military system cant follow an alliance war against 13 people.

The only people not in anarchy are sub-5k. Anyway, this whole thing is winding down now. Every time one of these groups form, they claim they will decimate the lower ranks. Once they realize how boring and useless that is, they will move on.

I give this another few weeks.

They are not a deterrent. I am counting them in both my bio and my sig. I have done this since my 1st nuke many moons ago. I fully expected to be countered by a nuke nation anyway, its not like I hid the information hoping they wouldnt notice that I was still not getting nuked. (I told NEabout my achievent, he didnt stumble upon it)The reason I picked the targets I did was to embarras their military leadership and pick 3 nations without a SDI (see DoW 1 for reason "why no SDI") after all the bragging that we wouldnt be picking any more targets. I got to pick and I cant miss with my last few nukes :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_IlNbsILLE

As for all the cry babies complaining that we dont spend all our money on infra to fight big nations. We are spending all our money on military stuff. I call out the brave large nations to dump their infra/navy/land etc and come down to me. I did it before the last war to get a shot at a former MK member. I dropped 3 thousand infra all my land, my airforce and my navy to get down to his level. What say you polar, got the nuts to come down to my level?

That's stupid. Why would we intentionally do damage to ourselves to counter people attempting to do damage to us? You're quickly following the route of Rebel Virginia.

The only people not in anarchy are sub-5k. Anyway, this whole thing is winding down now. Every time one of these groups form, they claim they will decimate the lower ranks. Once they realize how boring and useless that is, they will move on.

I give this another few weeks.

That's stupid. Why would we intentionally do damage to ourselves to counter people attempting to do damage to us? You're quickly following the route of Rebel Virginia.

You and others like you seem to believe spending all our money on infra leaving us no money to fight anyone is clever. With regards to not coming down to fight because some zero sum guys (cowards) are more worried about taking damage and will happily abandon NpOs lower members to a long term ass kicking (some members are more equal than others)

Cowards always have an excuse to avoid a fight. Zero sum, conflicting treaties, its not worth defending people on our own AA because its cheap to rebuild them. That last one is my favourite. It exposes the mentality of Polar showing a lack of pride in the AA, a lack of respect for any nation who doesnt have a ton of infra, tech and money and the bean counting zero sum coldness that exists in some large alliances.

You are a coward hiding behind excuses so is everyone else in NpO following orders, protecting themselves from damage (your claim) counting beans. Your AA is a badge of shame and you look like legion back in the old days.

Out of curiosity what is the NS mark people have to achieve before NpO will defend them without the need of a public call out? Its something aspiring NpO members should know before joining.

As for the cheap to rebuild lie I see no aid going to the 9 people I am/was fighting except to Land of Phil and its NpO sending him money for tech

Edited by Alterego

You don't need to call us out, but you must realize by now that we are not interested in your agenda, we are interested in ours.  If you want to be king of the kids in the lower tiers, fill your boots, there is little that can actually be done, we don't build nuke turrets at 5K in order to satisfy you.  If you were fair dinkum, genuine class A warriors you would come and fight where your casualties would actually climb.  Instead you try to mock us for not being able to fight with pipsqueak nations cashed to the hilt and holding a few nukes.  Whatever, spend your cash and fight where it matters or spend your time getting slowly bored to death, but please do not try to make us care about you.  We will treat you with the contempt you deserve because you simply do not matter.

Rage against the machine, rail at the gates of hell whatever you want, your money will last forever the way you are going.  Doesn't seem to be that serious an agenda, rather boring and ball less really.  IF this daily rant is all you have then we can simply ignore you all together.

You don't need to call us out, but you must realize by now that we are not interested in your agenda, we are interested in ours.  If you want to be king of the kids in the lower tiers, fill your boots, there is little that can actually be done, we don't build nuke turrets at 5K in order to satisfy you.  If you were fair dinkum, genuine class A warriors you would come and fight where your casualties would actually climb.  Instead you try to mock us for not being able to fight with pipsqueak nations cashed to the hilt and holding a few nukes.  Whatever, spend your cash and fight where it matters or spend your time getting slowly bored to death, but please do not try to make us care about you.  We will treat you with the contempt you deserve because you simply do not matter.

Rage against the machine, rail at the gates of hell whatever you want, your money will last forever the way you are going.  Doesn't seem to be that serious an agenda, rather boring and ball less really.  IF this daily rant is all you have then we can simply ignore you all together.

Shouldnt be too hard for you to do when you can ignore the plight of your own members.

Shouldnt be too hard for you to do when you can ignore the plight of your own members.

I'm genuinely curious if you believe it makes sense for nations to waste money/tech/time selling down to declare on nations who all claim to just be fighting until they get bored and then deleting or if you just like seeing your words in print.

Edit to say: How long did thedestro last? 6 months? a little longer? I'll be amazed if more than 1 of you make it that long. Edited by EViL0nE

I'm genuinely curious if you believe it makes sense for nations to waste money/tech/time selling down to declare on nations who all claim to just be fighting until they get bored and then deleting or if you just like seeing your words in print.

Edit to say: How long did thedestro last? 6 months? a little longer? I'll be amazed if more than 1 of you make it that long.

I got nothing better to do, soo it's gonna be a while :awesome:

You and others like you seem to believe spending all our money on infra leaving us no money to fight anyone is clever. With regards to not coming down to fight because some zero sum guys (cowards) are more worried about taking damage and will happily abandon NpOs lower members to a long term ass kicking (some members are more equal than others)

Cowards always have an excuse to avoid a fight. Zero sum, conflicting treaties, its not worth defending people on our own AA because its cheap to rebuild them. That last one is my favourite. It exposes the mentality of Polar showing a lack of pride in the AA, a lack of respect for any nation who doesnt have a ton of infra, tech and money and the bean counting zero sum coldness that exists in some large alliances.

You are a coward hiding behind excuses so is everyone else in NpO following orders, protecting themselves from damage (your claim) counting beans. Your AA is a badge of shame and you look like legion back in the old days.

Out of curiosity what is the NS mark people have to achieve before NpO will defend them without the need of a public call out? Its something aspiring NpO members should know before joining.

As for the cheap to rebuild lie I see no aid going to the 9 people I am/was fighting except to Land of Phil and its NpO sending him money for tech

When did I say you should spend up? Never. I simply commented that "killing the lower tier" is the plan of every rogue group, and when has it ever been successful? You don't cripple an alliance, and a nuke hitting a 10k nation is alot cheaper to rebuild then hitting a 100k nation. It's more convenient to drop down with wonders, SDI's, and nukes and hit 200 day old nations, but really, it's nothing new nor all that threatening. I'll be one of those nations taking a hit from the falling nations and I really don't care. Happens every war when you are a lower tier nation and it takes only weeks to rebuild, with, or without aid.

I think all this posturing from Polar is amusing. For now you guys feel confident, but in a couple weeks to a month or so, you'll still be posting like this in public, but internally you'll be stressing out trying to figure out what to do with them. Speaking from experience, sub 10k ns nuke rogues with only a couple million in their warchest can last a longggg time and be a massive headache.

When did I say you should spend up? Never. I simply commented that "killing the lower tier" is the plan of every rogue group, and when has it ever been successful? You don't cripple an alliance, and a nuke hitting a 10k nation is alot cheaper to rebuild then hitting a 100k nation. It's more convenient to drop down with wonders, SDI's, and nukes and hit 200 day old nations, but really, it's nothing new nor all that threatening. I'll be one of those nations taking a hit from the falling nations and I really don't care. Happens every war when you are a lower tier nation and it takes only weeks to rebuild, with, or without aid.

I would say welcome to the fight but you didnt man up, we had to come to you :facepalm:

I think all this posturing from Polar is amusing. For now you guys feel confident, but in a couple weeks to a month or so, you'll still be posting like this in public, but internally you'll be stressing out trying to figure out what to do with them. Speaking from experience, sub 10k ns nuke rogues with only a couple million in their warchest can last a longggg time and be a massive headache.

There is no posture, we have been through this exact scenario and we know exactly how boring it is however we know that there is little point in worrying about being able to defend against nukes at low levels.  You can not design a nation to have every wonder necessary, with a massive warchest and a full complement of nukes and have them sit at low levels just so BF1 feels validated.  We will do what we want to do about it, it is inevitable that BF1 will get someone out of anarchy every now and then and they will damage a small nation.  We will fund our nation's war effort and their repair and BF1 will still be tagged until they surrender and pay reps or delete.

On the other hand, if it was me I would be actually trying to do some real damage but then I am not a super intelligent nuke rogue who has no real objective except to be painful.  Despite all the claims of an heroic exit, BF1 is proving to be nothing more than a low level annoyance, an itch that barely needs scratching.  There is no blaze of glory just a tiny little whimper that is diminishing day by day and frankly it disappoints me, I really did expect a more aggressive opportunity to pay for my sins.

Edited by AlmightyGrub

There is no posture, we have been through this exact scenario and we know exactly how boring it is however we know that there is little point in worrying about being able to defend against nukes at low levels.  You can not design a nation to have every wonder necessary, with a massive warchest and a full complement of nukes and have them sit at low levels just so BF1 feels validated.  We will do what we want to do about it, it is inevitable that BF1 will get someone out of anarchy every now and then and they will damage a small nation.  We will fund our nation's war effort and their repair and BF1 will still be tagged until they surrender and pay reps or delete.

On the other hand, if it was me I would be actually trying to do some real damage but then I am not a super intelligent nuke rogue who has no real objective except to be painful.  Despite all the claims of an heroic exit, BF1 is proving to be nothing more than a low level annoyance, an itch that barely needs scratching.  There is no blaze of glory just a tiny little whimper that is diminishing day by day and frankly it disappoints me, I really did expect a more aggressive opportunity to pay for my sins.

How out of touch are you when you dismiss the savage beating the commoner class in polar is getting as "an itch that barely needs scratching" Perhaps thats why you are making no effort to counter us and instead are begging us to buy up when you have many nations in our range.

It was not inevitable that multiple nations escape anarchy withnn the first 3 weeks of this when there are only 13 at the moment. Incompetent people and organisations regularly blame others and downplay the situation to hide their failures.

polls_blame_5347_686480_answer_1_xlarge.

6a00d8341c39e853ef014e89f70d06970d-320wi