From the War Office of Bear Force One

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RV and SF back to back again, been awhile.

Need another 1 v. 1 ---- that was good reading, still can't remember the outcome, I know it was close.

I won on the ground slightly, and he won in the air giving him an overall edge. A good fight, though. I'd like to see more of those around here. There were a few times I proposed alliance duels with each alliance sending their top members. Never panned out though, people love their pixels.

For what it's worth this drives me nuts, too.

Admin help you if you start trying to trim quotes down. 

Yep, I don't even touch quote boxes anymore.

I am illumination, but even the brightest light can sometimes fall on deaf ears.

Well, I don't see what hearing would have to do with seeing light, but carry on.

You're just as crazy as ever.

I won on the ground slightly, and he won in the air giving him an overall edge. A good fight, though. I'd like to see more of those around here. There were a few times I proposed alliance duels with each alliance sending their top members. Never panned out though, people love their pixels.

Yep, I don't even touch quote boxes anymore.

Well, I don't see what hearing would have to do with seeing light, but carry on.

Guessing the excuse was something about their warchest? :p

Not the right subject, friend (and not the specific problem I have with it -- getting the multiquote started is easy, doing anything without losing the quotes in the reply box is the issue), but I appreciate the concern.

Three posts in a row last page, two this page -- you certainly can multiquote easy enough. Forgive my confusion.  :mellow:

It's like you misread on purpose. Or are a complete idiot? Colour me shocked either way.

Yep. There's some colour for ya. Sure you have other problems also, but you say this isn't one of them. :)

Is this really what it's come down to? Arguing about quote boxes?

I get that you hate Polar, but come on Ray, you're better than that.

Who's arguing? I'm sure I'm not the only one who is annoyed with seeing [anyone] post 2, 3, 4 times in a row - especially when they say they know how not to. And, I'm the idiot?

Stop throwing shit at the fan hoping for something to stick, you're better than that, SF.

Besides - you're the one who wants the attention back on Polar.

Edited by Rayvon

Do not fault me for your own mental deficiencies. I am as clear as day and as bright as night. That you have such difficulty understanding my fundamental truths is indicative of your own failings. It is no wonder you have ended up in Polar.

Do not fault me for your own mental deficiencies. I am as clear as day and as bright as night. That you have such difficulty understanding my fundamental truths is indicative of your own failings. It is no wonder you have ended up in Polar.

ummm OK... 

Edited by Broncoskid8

Which would be fine if you didn't start it with your point.

And the life is probably already sucked out of you, hence you being a rouge. 

I thought the life got sucked out of all of us when this whole mess started

4,057,220 Attacking + 7,292,290 Defending = 11,349,510 Casualties
Casualty Rank: Ranked #25 of 10,965 Nations (0.23%)

Mission Accomplished

Congrats Stewie. TBH I thought you were higher than 25th but that's quite a number!

MscRJ0o.png

I still get a kick out of this one...  11 nukes gone in 60 seconds lulz

Lol is right. During global conflicts when it actually counts my SDI doesn't do squat, and now that Im going out with a bang it decides to start working. :/ Edited by Sunny Side King