From the War Office of Bear Force One

The only thing I find annoying that several members of BF1 are people I like and when they leave this planet we will be a poorer community for it. As for the war side of it, bring it! Our smaller nations will be rebuilt and far better fighters from the lessons they will learn.

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You really are trying hard to act tough now aren't you? We made our intentions here from the start well known. You probably won't ever see a lose of stat over our attacks over the next couple months, but the money you will have to invest, and money that nations will have to reinvest of their own all delays growth. That means that larger nations are helping rebuild smaller ones and those slots and money is not providing them with tech. It also ties into their warchests, and hurts the warchests of anyone we fight. War is economic, and we are sitting here cutting a hole into your pocket.

LOL... you are smaller than you think.

Untitled_6.png

:facepalm:  This was a bad post and you really should feel bad. I was starting to get a little bit of respect for a couple of you Polars, then you go ahead and post this.

you made me feel bad :(

Another one brushed aside. 1,484.85 Strength Lost, 7,556.03 strength destroyed. 5 out of 5 so far

Sure, keep on taking on nations that are smaller than you, without an SDI or nukes, anyone can pad their stats like that. You must feel like a really big boy!!!!

zoskia's attempt at looking tough makes you look worse.

You can't even handle the fun! Son, we live in a world that has pixels, and those pixels have to be guarded by men with Alliances. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lieutenant BloodFury? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Bear Force One and you curse Polaris. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know, that Stewie's destruction, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives! You don't want the truth, because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me in the forum. You need me in the forum. We use words like "fun", "pixels", "pink elefant", "lasagna". We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the fun that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it! I would rather you just said "thank you", and went on your way.
Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a crayola, and stand to draw some propaganda. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to!

Edited by zoskia

The only thing I find annoying that several members of BF1 are people I like and when they leave this planet we will be a poorer community for it. As for the war side of it, bring it! Our smaller nations will be rebuilt and far better fighters from the lessons they will learn.

I agree to that. Given that we don't actually have a surplus of people around, I'd hate to see Stewie, SSK, and maybe even Alter and BF leave, as they all at least bring something to the table.

Another one brushed aside. 1,484.85 Strength Lost, 7,556.03 strength destroyed. 5 out of 5 so far

Yes, we are aware you can beat up tech sellers. Yes, we are aware you can nuke a target everyday and receive only one nuke in return.

Also, bragging about war stats isn't cool from either side. I thought we were done with that back in GW3.

Sure, keep on taking on nations that are smaller than you, without an SDI or nukes, anyone can pad their stats like that. You must feel like a really big boy!!!!

1. Three of the nine I fought fit that description and I only hit
them after polar bragging that we wouldnt get to pick our targets again.
The others either had more NS or more than twice my infra, they all had nukes and SDIs.

2. LOL @ U

Nope, just factual.

Fiction

If anyone wants warchest info of any (Polar) nation in my NS range drop me a message. I guarantee your privacy.

I agree to that. Given that we don't actually have a surplus of people around, I'd hate to see Stewie, SSK, and maybe even Alter and BF leave, as they all at least bring something to the table.

Yes, we are aware you can beat up tech sellers. Yes, we are aware you can nuke a target everyday and receive only one nuke in return.

Also, bragging about war stats isn't cool from either side. I thought we were done with that back in GW3.

The first 5 I fought were not tech sellers. Nations 6 - 8 are sellers and nation 9 isnt. Nation 9 is beating me the other eight were all crap. I could be wrong perhaps all your non elite are juts  just there to be used by the elite and are sellers.

Edited by Alterego

If anyone wants warchest info of any (Polar) nation in my NS range drop me a message. I guarantee your privacy.

The first 5 I fought were not tech sellers. Nations 6 - 8 are sellers and nation 9 isnt. Nation 9 is beating me the other eight were all crap. I could be wrong perhaps all your non elite are juts  just there to be used by the elite and are sellers.

Well you got to choose 6 out of 9 the 6 you chose were easy targets that u hand picked
Looking at war screen jphillips gave u an even fight
Blue sam had no reason declaring on you so u got lucky with him ...

As for me it is what it is .....

Leaking warchest info is a tired tactic. I don't think anyone cares at this point.

Really? The first you fought weren't sellers? You hit a dude with 0 tech. You hit another with 4. Another with 90. Another with 500. You hit two with good tech levels. You've been specifically targeting soft targets, yet acting like you knocked out King Kong. Welcome to reality.