From the War Office of Bear Force One

Ive never seen an alliance make so many excuses as to why its refusing to defend its own members. Ive never seen so many members sit back and do nothing as their alliance mates burn beacuse they are "following orders" Even self styled rebels like starfox are now strictly following orders to avoid getting hurt.

BraveSirRobin.jpg

I dunno bro, I'm pretty sure I'm in the process of having my ass handed to me by SSK. I've never done anything to avoid being hurt. Continue being incredibly ignorant, though. Anything else would surprise us.

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Instead of arguing back and forth realize this

If BF1 gets these lower NS to delete from being beaten on so much than they are successful
If Polar retains these members getting beaten on then they are successful in their strategy

The rest of this crap is just window dressing

I feel like this will be a different conversation a couple months down the road. Only time will tell.

Sage words.  Deep down no one likes the thorn of a large-warchest rogue hitting their cash heavy tech sellers.  I'm glad both sides are having fun but we all know that you are having more fun than them, such is the life of a rogue.

Sage words.  Deep down no one likes the thorn of a large-warchest rogue hitting their cash heavy tech sellers.  I'm glad both sides are having fun but we all know that you are having more fun than them, such is the life of a rogue.

A rogue is just a Nation that doesn't have the discipline that is needed to bring down an Alliance...and thus gets involved in a war having the fantasy that he's causing a great harm, but deep down he knows that he isn't.

Being a rogue leads to... frustration.

A rogue is just a Nation that doesn't have the discipline that is needed to bring down an Alliance...and thus gets involved in a war having the fantasy that he's causing a great harm, but deep down he knows that he isn't.

Let me introduce you to my friend Vlad.

A 'rogue' has zip-dick-all to do with discipline. It's a choice. A lifestyle. Anyone from a 2 hour old nub up to a 40000 day old nation can be a rogue.

It doesn't lead to frustration for anyone except whomever has to deal with the rogue -- if the rogue is doing damage. 

Edited by Rayvon

Let me introduce you to my friend Vlad.

It must be frustrating for 13 people to know that the 13 of them are far from making a Vlad.

Let me introduce you to my fried Stewie:

Captura_de_pantalla_2013_08_18_a_las_18_

Let me introduce you to my friend Spanish Inquisition:

A 'rogue' has zip-dick-all to do with discipline. It's a choice. A lifestyle. Anyone from a 2 hour old nub up to a 40000 day old nation can be a rogue.

It doesn't lead to frustration for anyone except whomever has to deal with the rogue -- if the rogue is doing damage. 

It must feel GREAT to know that the BEST that the leader of your Alliance can do is to be the cheerleader of a meaningless rogue...

1283253.jpg

The Siths are probably very happy with you and your political moves...

Is cheerleading a rogue the best you can do with your "Global Warming" threat? LOL... :awesome: 

:facepalm:

The best I can do is protect my members, no matter what range they're in. No one get's left behind, no one is of lesser importance, no one is left to stand alone. Bravo your gov all you want - but it's gonna take it's toll on those nations. You can only tell your nations they're expendable for so long before they realize that not every alliance they're in would consider them expendable.

If they were unhappy with my [i]political moves[/i] then I wouldn't still be sitting here darling. Let me introduce you to our Challenge System ........... 

It must be frustrating for 13 people to know that the 13 of them are far from making a Vlad.

Let me introduce you to my fried Stewie:

Let me introduce you to my friend Spanish Inquisition:

You will notice they like me have had no read drop in the last 11 days or so. I cant say the same for your guys

Edited by Alterego

You will notice they like me have had no read drop in the last 11 days or so. I cant say the same for your guys

You act like this proves some sort of superiority. This happens with every nation in every war. Even in major alliance wars. 400 day old nations with 200 tech (or as Alter's target have - 0 tech) stand no chance against 2000 day old nations with 2000 tech. Not to mention, once you shed a certain amount of NS you start to lose less and less as you go. It's simply numbers.  This must be your first time going rogue, because you seem incredibly impressed with these expected-by-everyone results. You got hammered by similar nations, now you are faring decent against tech sellers. Is this where we laud you as a master of war? Literally anyone could have predicted this.

Nobody is going to discredit the fighting ability of BF1 members as a whole, because many are known to have well-built warring nations. There just is no reason to be here arguing that you are winning. Simply put there is no underdog victory allowed in this world.

I think everyone besides you is here having fun. I'm almost starting to believe you are here thinking you are destroying Polar single-handedly, while ripping out your own hair every time you lose a battle.

Sorry bro but I got better things to do than joining a alliance, working my way into its gov, than forming a coalition to roll you guys. We're getting kinda sick of the constant same old cycle if you didn't catch on to that.

Sorry bro but I got better things to do than joining a alliance, working my way into its gov, than forming a coalition to roll you guys. We're getting kinda sick of the constant same old cycle if you didn't catch on to that.

No, I perfectly got it... Thus I've said that a rogue is a Nation that doesn't have the discipline that is needed to bring down an Alliance... and thus gets involved in a war having the fantasy that he's causing a great harm, but deep down he knows that he isn't.

I perfectly understand that you are bored of the "old cycle" and decided to be a rogue that will accomplish nothing. That's fine.

I don't think you deserve to be amongst the ranks of BF1, Alterego. Trout, tell ya boi to calm down!

Also, we are not throwing any of them under the bus. Go ask them yourself. They are serving the Order admirably and quite frankly, if they really didn't want to do their responsibilities, the door is always open. Polaris has no room for the likes of people who won't take a hit or two. No matter if it was a 2 week old beginner or a 7 year seasoned veteran, we support everyone of our members with whatever they need. The worst thing that could literally happen to them is... Nothing really. So before you try to indulge yourself in your beliefs that we are hanging them there to die, ask them yourselves. I assure you they don't mind increasing their casualtie counts, being recognized as a loyal soldier, and gaining war knowledge/xp.

Edited by Pacific Fleet

The way i see it personally is, the Polar guys im fighting are having fun and so am i!

I offered not to nuke a guy because he had no nukes and the odds were even, and the little guy turned around and said he wants to take nukes for his count!

All this bitching is just ridiculous, we should do what My old alliance(Kaskus) and GOONs did when we fought, Have a go at each other but keep it civil and blow each others crap up!

Bravo to you sir... You are one of the few  in your AA that is living your original  DOW to it fullest.  My current war with BloodFury is commendable in that he keeps buying back up his lost infra and tech to stay in range.  I appreciate his troop dumps also.  XP is climbing and happiness abounds in my nation.

The best I can do is protect my members, no matter what range they're in. No one get's left behind, no one is of lesser importance, no one is left to stand alone. Bravo your gov all you want - but it's gonna take it's toll on those nations. You can only tell your nations they're expendable for so long before they realize that not every alliance they're in would consider them expendable.

If they were unhappy with my political moves then I wouldn't still be sitting here darling. Let me introduce you to our Challenge System ........... 

Do you need another $5 donation?

I've sent out 1k of my tech in aid packets to friends..

Can I get some?  I'll wait my turn

Bravo to you sir... You are one of the few  in your AA that is living your original  DOW to it fullest.  My current war with BloodFury is commendable in that he keeps buying back up his lost infra and tech to stay in range.  I appreciate his troop dumps also.  XP is climbing and happiness abounds in my nation.

Do you need another $5 donation?

Can I get some?  I'll wait my turn

My SDI system sucks compared to you and that other guy. Though that other guy is funding me every time he launches GA's. And from an economic standpoint losing two GA's made against you is cheaper than getting a DA. My tech advantage on anyone I will fight will require me to stay at a certain infra amount so that I don't lose every single GA made against me.

No, I perfectly got it... Thus I've said that a rogue is a Nation that doesn't have the discipline that is needed to bring down an Alliance... and thus gets involved in a war having the fantasy that he's causing a great harm, but deep down he knows that he isn't.

I perfectly understand that you are bored of the "old cycle" and decided to be a rogue that will accomplish nothing. That's fine.

Your putting words in my mouth. Never did I say we were causing a "great harm", we're 13 nations. To address the rest of your point, I would repeat myself but that would make me look like an idiot like yourself.

I don't think you deserve to be amongst the ranks of BF1, Alterego. Trout, tell ya boi to calm down!

Also, we are not throwing any of them under the bus. Go ask them yourself. They are serving the Order admirably and quite frankly, if they really didn't want to do their responsibilities, the door is always open. Polaris has no room for the likes of people who won't take a hit or two. No matter if it was a 2 week old beginner or a 7 year seasoned veteran, we support everyone of our members with whatever they need. The worst thing that could literally happen to them is... Nothing really. So before you try to indulge yourself in your beliefs that we are hanging them there to die, ask them yourselves. I assure you they don't mind increasing their casualtie counts, being recognized as a loyal soldier, and gaining war knowledge/xp.

boi i dunt kno dat nuggah

den whose child iz dat? he be makin a big ole fool of himself!

:facepalm:  This was a bad post and you really should feel bad. I was starting to get a little bit of respect for a couple of you Polars, then you go ahead and post this.

:facepalm:  BF1 knows it's not going to "win" or disband Polar, etc.  They are having fun plain and simple.  I don't think that's a fantasy at all, it's a reality.

Just be honest for a second.  Can't we stop with the spin and chest thumping?  We all know that low-level cash rich nations are annoying.  To what degree only matters on how active you are with filling their slots.  But I'll admit NG has had it's share of annoying rogues.  Did they cause lots of damage, nope.  But they are still annoying and take up time and resources.  You aren't admitting failure by admitting to this bro.

:facepalm:  BF1 knows it's not going to "win" or disband Polar, etc.  They are having fun plain and simple.  I don't think that's a fantasy at all, it's a reality.

Just be honest for a second.  Can't we stop with the spin and chest thumping?  We all know that low-level cash rich nations are annoying.  To what degree only matters on how active you are with filling their slots.  But I'll admit NG has had it's share of annoying rogues.  Did they cause lots of damage, nope.  But they are still annoying and take up time and resources.  You aren't admitting failure by admitting to this bro.

I would never deny that they are annoying... !

That's an interesting word... a mosquito can be annoying... a lice can be annoying... a fly can be annoying.

However, if you are walking in a forest and you find an angry big bear... well, you would never say that the bear is "annoying". It can be dangerous, it may scare you to death, you can use a lot of words to describe it... but none of them would be "annoying".

So, yes, it is possible to say that BF1 is a little annoying... and it would be important to underline the word little.

3416047004_4697c0defd_m.jpg

... meaning something small...

14730211-attractive-woman-gestures-small

And very far from being a Pink Elefant

floral-graphics-code-stationary-comments

Yes, their Alliance is "annoying"... I'm fine with that word.

I would never deny that they are annoying... !

That's an interesting word... a mosquito can be annoying... a lice can be annoying... a fly can be annoying.

However, if you are walking in a forest and you find an angry big bear... well, you would never say that the bear is "annoying". It can be dangerous, it may scare you to death, you can use a lot of words to describe it... but none of them would be "annoying".

So, yes, it is possible to say that BF1 is a little annoying... and it would be important to underline the word little.

3416047004_4697c0defd_m.jpg

... meaning something small...

14730211-attractive-woman-gestures-small

And very far from being a Pink Elefant

floral-graphics-code-stationary-comments

Yes, their Alliance is "annoying"... I'm fine with that word.

You really are trying hard to act tough now aren't you? We made our intentions here from the start well known. You probably won't ever see a lose of stat over our attacks over the next couple months, but the money you will have to invest, and money that nations will have to reinvest of their own all delays growth. That means that larger nations are helping rebuild smaller ones and those slots and money is not providing them with tech. It also ties into their warchests, and hurts the warchests of anyone we fight. War is economic, and we are sitting here cutting a hole into your pocket.