From the War Office of Bear Force One

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol is right. During global conflicts when it actually counts my SDI doesn't do squat, and now that Im going out with a bang it decides to start working. :/

That's sad. When I begged for attention and "quit" like yourself, I caused a global war, not 11 nukes gone. Also if you care about the politics of this world that much that you're attacking your enemy before leaving, you're most likely not going to leave.

Ha ha ha, do people still discuss or brag how good they are at clicking buttons.  Wow.....  

The retention is high in this one. What! people having fun? I must put a stop to this and go back to my bean counting.

bureaucrat.png

Edited by Alterego

Watches peace mode.

Yah, it is impressive that you managed to attack three nations, it is very poor that our nation hasn't managed to nuke you in 4 days but lets be honest, if you wanted to cause real damage you would throw down and rebuy and fight at a level that we couldn't rebuild the nation for a $1.75.  I notice no one ever goes after Dajobo or Eatem when they want to roll over and die.  When I was Emperor I was an extremely popular exit strategy, maybe because I am such an asshole, but I am disappointed that you think rolling around at a low level nuking three nations of small stature counts for anything.

We will fix the situation but it doesn't seem like a grand plan to get casualties and retire as a champion warrior.

Yah, it is impressive that you managed to attack three nations, it is very poor that our nation hasn't managed to nuke you in 4 days but lets be honest, if you wanted to cause real damage you would throw down and rebuy and fight at a level that we couldn't rebuild the nation for a $1.75.  I notice no one ever goes after Dajobo or Eatem when they want to roll over and die.  When I was Emperor I was an extremely popular exit strategy, maybe because I am such an asshole, but I am disappointed that you think rolling around at a low level nuking three nations of small stature counts for anything.

We will fix the situation but it doesn't seem like a grand plan to get casualties and retire as a champion warrior.

It does prove NpO is about as incompetent as incompetent gets though.

Dajabo does a good job of fighting and being emperor, Eatumup his VP is utterly incompetent at being Gov but fights ok, and hey ho the rest of NpO can do neither, Grub in your day say it weren't so. How hard is it to keep a 27k NS nation nuked for more than 2 minutes?

Edited by Nobody Expects

No but people still laugh at Valhalla, and when i drop CJ's thoughts on SF, XX, NpO and Co maybe more people will.......

That wont make one bit of a difference. He is a changed dontcha know. Well... at least he has a common foe with those guys, so he will suffer with rubbing elbows with them. Its all quite amusing really.

Number of Soldiers Lost in All Wars.

3,718,009 Attacking + 6,518,520 Defending = 10,236,529 Casualties

I'll catch you Stewie!

Nice.

4,057,220 Attacking + 7,292,290 Defending = 11,349,510 Casualties
Casualty Rank: Ranked #25 of 10,965 Nations (0.23%)

Mission Accomplished

Even better.

I like that you guys are enjoying yourselves, at least.

Dajabo does a good job of fighting and being emperor, Eatumup his VP is utterly incompetent at being Gov but fights ok, and hey ho the rest of NpO can do neither, Grub in your day say it weren't so. How hard is it to keep a 27k NS nation nuked for more than 2 minutes?

I'm sure that problem will be resolved now. His war dec's have been on tech sellers with no tech (Maximizing damage, while taking less, solid plan) so it's not as if he's ripping through Polar's elite. I guess nukes are a good deterrent.

No but people still laugh at Valhalla, and when i drop CJ's thoughts on SF, XX, NpO and Co maybe more people will.......

For curiosity sake, I'd love to see that.

[quote name="Rotavele" post="3159966" timestamp="1376581212"]
That's sad. When I begged for attention and "quit" like yourself, I caused a global war, not 11 nukes gone. Also if you care about the politics of this world that much that you're attacking your enemy before leaving, you're most likely not going to leave.[/quote]Knowing is half the battle and you clearly have no clue what you're talking about. Get your own thread, your an attention seeking whore looking to pick an argument with anybody and I don't have the time when all you do is spew $$$$ out of your fingers. Bye.
 [quote name="Mr Vicarious" post="3159970" timestamp="1376581597"]
I don't know about that, I seem to remember some similar SDI streaks from you last war.[/quote]Awe yes indeed I do remember a couple good ones. That was a fun war, you and your coordinating buddies in particular.

Polaris is under strict orders to only play with their prey.  Despite all your amazing cash deposits you seem reluctant to actually go out with a bang, more a very prolonged whimper.  The key to the bang is actually fighting at a level where you can accumulate casualties at a reasonable rate, cause significant damage to real tech levels and generally make a nuisance of yourself.  When you get way down low like most of you are now, we don't always have a lot of good match ups for you, so we can not feed your war machine as well as we can as say 80K ;)  We can however rebuild the nation for a very low cost so in the context of your crusade it hardly matters.

Spend the cash and we will help you achieve your goals.

Please stay away from my nation!

Polaris is under strict orders to only play with their prey.  Despite all your amazing cash deposits you seem reluctant to actually go out with a bang, more a very prolonged whimper.  The key to the bang is actually fighting at a level where you can accumulate casualties at a reasonable rate, cause significant damage to real tech levels and generally make a nuisance of yourself.  When you get way down low like most of you are now, we don't always have a lot of good match ups for you, so we can not feed your war machine as well as we can as say 80K ;)  We can however rebuild the nation for a very low cost so in the context of your crusade it hardly matters.

You know it sounds fine and dandy in text, but everybody having SDIs in the higher ranges makes for relatively little damage after the first week. 😉

It's a lot more affective over the long term to hit smaller nations, because we tear thru them like paper and we slow down the bigger nations growth because slots that are normally used for tech deals are now used for war aid. Just ask Weenie, he hasn't landed a nuke in a week.

And I would hope this "crusade" hardly matters, you guys have survived coalitions, none the less 13 nations.

Thank you for this complement.  The fact that you have no clue what I do as Dajobo's VP means I am doing it right. 

So in other words, you're going to throw your lower tiers to the dogs in hopes they rebuy infra. That's a brilliant strategy if you ask me.