From the War Office of Bear Force One

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'm jelly of him... Awesome Blue Font posting.... Why can't you be more awesome Rayan?

Nevertheless, I'm impressed by BF1's efforts and managing to tear some NS from NpO

So do I but the only thing is we are gaining NS and XP
Thank you very much BF1 please have more of your friends jump in from time to time I know FP made our larger nations extremely happy

We welcome Furious Purpose our newest multi-billionaire cashed up member, he will be engaging the 90k + or - range

Not for long without spending some of those billions on tech. 2700 tech at 80k70k NS? He's going to have a quick ride to the bottom.

Unfortunately. Calling the new additions worse than yourself is fucking ignorance at its peak. NCC and Furqan are great additions to any AA. You can't even find an new one to park it for a day or two.

I'm on tour. Haters gonna hate.

You mean infra? Tearing up the middle will do just fine.

You don't 'tear up the middle' with 27002300 tech. Most of 'the middle' (which I'm defining as 30-70k) has more tech than that. By the time EaTeMuP is done with him he'll be down to <1300 tech. The largest nation with close to that amount of tech in Polar is 34K NS.

He should probably accept the inevitable and just sit at 1k infra and 75 tech, launching nukes at nations that can build themselves out of his range in an aid cycle or two, while helping to bankroll his alliance mates.

You don't 'tear up the middle' with 27002300 tech. Most of 'the middle' (which I'm defining as 30-70k) has more tech than that. By the time EaTeMuP is done with him he'll be down to <1300 tech. The largest nation with close to that amount of tech in Polar is 34K NS.

He should probably accept the inevitable and just sit at 1k infra and 75 tech, launching nukes at nations that can build themselves out of his range in an aid cycle or two, while helping to bankroll his alliance mates.

You talk about tech like nothing else gives you any NS. FYI their actual middle is 19k. I will go by their actual middle rather that your version of what their middle could be in your own mind.

You talk about tech like nothing else gives you any NS. FYI their actual middle is 19k. I will go by their actual middle rather that your version of what their middle could be in your own mind.

I prefer my crazy idea of basing the middle on NS proportions, which is in a sense separating it into tiers.

The bottom, middle and top tiers.

Edited by Commander shepard

To: Gallario9512    From: Lord Caparo    Date: 8/12/2013 4:06:04 AM

Subject: Hey there

Message: you do know you ARE better off just losing infra and rebuying once our war expires right?

Decided to teach him myself after he wasted 50mil of his 110mil just rebuying his infra after i did my attacks, what the hell does NpO teach you that makes you rebuy infra WHILST at war?

I prefer my crazy idea of basing the middle on NS proportions, which is in a sense separating it into tiers.

The bottom, middle and top tiers.

I also like your idea of just basing the middle NS on fantasy rather than reality but when I fight I have to operate within the confines of the reality that faces me rather than the fantasy in your mind.

I also like your idea of just basing the middle NS on fantasy rather than reality but when I fight I have to operate within the confines of the reality that faces me rather than the fantasy in your mind.

The mid-tier of a particular alliance would be their average range of NS. The mid-tier in coalition warfare is static, per alliance is not.

ITT we learn that if you're in GOONS and above 30k ns, you're an upper tier nation while if you're in Umb and below 60k NS you're a lower tier nation.