Then and Now : Cybernations

Beauty

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After all he did you don't even remember his name very well. That must really be disappointing for him!

He needs an extra "i" (or two...) in his name but Ramiirius doesn't quite have as nice of ring to it as Ramirius does ;)

Uh, excuse a noob like me, but who is Ramirius?

Ramirus Maximus was a key component as to why The Grämlins is on this list multiple times.

Amazing that NADC is one of the largest losers and is still here...

GPA/NADC were both neutrals who got hit the hardest. BLEU rolled NADC and Continuum Rolled GPA around the same time. It was the only time neutrals have ever been rolled. (Unless you also include self-proclaimed Semi-Neutral GUN who wasn't long after). I sometimes wonder if NADC stayed a neutral alliance if they would have remained until today or endless becoming an aggressive alliance saved them.

Thank you fot this, Rota. Very interesting to look back on things and see how much CN has changed. 

No problem buddy.

Thats probably because they are more commonly known as The Illuminati (http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Illuminati  / http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Illuminati_War). I think they used The New World Order as their AA at one point. >_>

edit: Also always sad to see such large member loses. If only we could see such numbers again. At least we gained a slight bit of NS despite the large member drop. :v

Yes. I fought with RIA shortly at the ending of that war. Most do not remember Illuminati. They were declared on for attempting to come in at NPO during GPA-Continuum. As well as threats towards NATO/Invicta and threats of using nukes. My how times have changed. For best or for worse, this brought back tons of memories for me.

This place is comparatively a ghost-town nowadays...

The overall numbers have stabilized though, CN has been hovering around 11,000 players for a while now.

A large amount of nations that have vanished over the years were just players not really interested in staying, although there were many nations as well that just had enough.   Would be nice if we could get an influx again, although with less numbers it makes things a lot simpler than the old days.  

This got a chuckle out of me. 

Heh - funny to hear from you :P

Of course in reality my time with GGA constituted a small percentage of my time here in CN.

Majority of my time was in NPO (in before "you were always in NPO even in GGA" :P )

I am sure all the government bickering toward the final years of GGA help contribute to such wonder negative numbers. 

Of course in reality my time with GGA constituted a small percentage of my time here in CN.

Majority of my time was in NPO (in before "you were always in NPO even in GGA" :P )

I am sure all the government bickering toward the final years of GGA help contribute to such wonder negative numbers.

you were always in NPO even in GGA

I would assume that the members who launched the coup talked to NPO before hand; a GGA-NPO treaty was signed within hours of Prodigal "I am CN!" Chieftain being deposed which, given the time it takes to sign treaties, suggests that it was discussed and prepared prior to the coup.

Aye, as big as Prodigal's ego was, he still made for far more interesting drama and politics rather than soulless lapdogs like Bilrow. 

It's unfortunate how NPO would literally stop at nothing to achieve their goals.

Edited by Mamaev II