HDSupreme

To the Non Grata Nations & Leadership:

I was wrong in sending aid to a rogue nation who is currently being ZI'd
by Non Grata. It was clearly stated on the OWF that these nations were
not to be aided in any way, but I made the mistake of sending them
money. I am sorry for any trouble I caused Non Grata and hope the
reparations sent by my alliance will be able to take care of any damages
done. This will not happen again.

It's the one soldier included with the tech deal request that makes it a bit obvious that there was no ignorance of the aid embargo involved.

Try harder, ok?

This is me unironically agreeing with a ChairmanHal post.

It's the one soldier included with the tech deal request that makes it a bit obvious that there was no ignorance of the aid embargo involved.

Try harder, ok?

[url=http://www.cybernations.net/search_aid.asp?searchstring=All&search=RichPortWaves]He actually sends a soldier with every deal.[/url]

Try harder, ok?

Normally I'd agree with you, but if you look at his nation's aid history he's always sent that one soldier, even with tech deals. That soldier doesn't really lend itself to any conclusion.

Normally I'd agree with you, but if you look at his nation's aid history he's always sent that one soldier, even with tech deals. That soldier doesn't really lend itself to any conclusion.

If he does it with everyone ok I guess, but the timing of it was rather unfortunate because it looks really bad from here and I'm not alone in thinking so.

Edited by ChairmanHal

Try harder, ok?

Do. something. about. it. 

As Non Grata deals with its current rogue issues, I'm coming to the OWF to politely ask that people stop sending aid to

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=185740

and

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=64823

Despite what they may promise, you won't be recieving any tech from them, and you'll be earning my ire very quickly. If this keeps happening, your alliance will be held responsible for the actions of its membership. Consider this fair warning.

-Caustic
-ncc
-Tito

now, now..

EDIT: wrong quote. Edited by cjunqun

Well, NG is certainly going above and beyond in reasonableness during roguery.  Considering they aren't huge NpO fans and that Avalanche guy handed them a CB, you have to give them props for dealing with this diplomatically.

o/ NG

Well props to NG then, I'm just pleasantly surprised the guy/alliance took responsibility for the mistake. Coolio.

Edited by iamthey

Well, NG is certainly going above and beyond in reasonableness during roguery.  Considering they aren't huge NpO fans and that Avalanche guy handed them a CB, you have to give them props for dealing with this diplomatically.

o/ NG

Or NG doesn't have all their ducks in a row... could be that.